Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-16-2007, 01:19 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles, comes out soon I think and that seems like a game made perfectly for the Wii

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2007, 01:40 PM    (permalink
skinzzfan25
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.

I just got nfs: prostreet

It's alright, it would be better if there was online. Plus the 2 player, split screen is lacking.
Old 11-16-2007, 02:04 PM    (permalink
RoyHall#1
Pro Bowler

RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsaza2358 View Post
I don't like these constant Wii accessories. Most of them don't really work for me in general.
Constant? This is the first one I'm going to buy, and one of the first I've heard of.
RoyHall#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2007, 02:07 PM    (permalink
RoyHall#1
Pro Bowler

RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles, comes out soon I think and that seems like a game made perfectly for the Wii
I can't believe they're not going to have RE5 for Wii. I think I'm going to have to save up and get a 360 with games like Assasin's Creed, Call of Duty 4, and now RE5 available exclusively for next-gen systems excluding the Wii.
Old 11-18-2007, 07:23 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I rented Galaxy and i am enjoying it.

One thing i like about the wii is the Virtual Console games, i just wish you could buy classic controllers that are just like the old controllers. It would really complete the Super Mario Brothers experience.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

jballa838 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2007, 07:28 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have 53 stars in Galaxy, and only now is it getting really challenging. Which I like.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2007, 10:37 PM    (permalink
Vince Lombardi
Pro Bowler

Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I need to pick up Galaxy, I'd like to checkout Strikers too. I can't wait until the new Mario Kart comes out!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9
i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.
Vince Lombardi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 06:10 AM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince Lombardi View Post
I need to pick up Galaxy, I'd like to checkout Strikers too. I can't wait until the new Mario Kart comes out!
Same here. Super Smash Bros. Brawl, too.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
Old 11-19-2007, 08:01 AM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm up to about 15 stars in Galaxy. I haven't had the time to really spend on it, but I've done about 5 hours or so. Looks like these comets make things extra difficult and such. I had some difficulty with the special galaxies, such as the Candy or the one with Mario rolling on the ball. I am still loving this game.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

bsaza2358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 09:12 AM    (permalink
RoyHall#1
Pro Bowler

I have about 35 stars in Galaxy. You can definitely tell it's getting harder.
Old 11-19-2007, 09:18 AM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I look forward to spending more time on it. The game is going to be much more involved and much longer than I had originally anticipated.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Old 11-19-2007, 09:19 AM    (permalink
RoyHall#1
Pro Bowler

Quote:
I look forward to spending more time on it. The game is going to be much more involved and much longer than I had originally anticipated.
Just wait until story time! Haha, you'll see.
Old 11-19-2007, 09:22 AM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

I'm sure I will. Probably won't really have a chance to play much more Wii until after the holiday.

Old 11-22-2007, 10:51 AM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

I've played a lot more Mario Galaxy. Probably 4-5 hours more. Got through the entire Fountains level and most of the Kitchen Observatory. Up to close to 30 stars. The game is getting much more challenging, for sure. I find the single galaxies (candy, flipswitch, disappearing) to be incredibly challenging. My favorite level is the one where Mario is on the giant stone in the sky. Fantastic setup and even more difficult when I had to do it with double speed enemies.

Old 11-22-2007, 12:39 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

I beat the game Tuesday (that is, I beat the final Bowser). Getting all 120 stars will be the new trick and should take a good deal longer.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
Old 11-22-2007, 12:42 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

Wow. 120 stars? Does that include a lot of comet battles and such? I know you can move comets around. Any other tricks I need to be aware of?

Old 11-22-2007, 02:03 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
Wow. 120 stars? Does that include a lot of comet battles and such? I know you can move comets around. Any other tricks I need to be aware of?
Well, I have the strategy guide, but I vow not to use it unless absolutely necessary. Embarrassingly, I've used it once, and it was on the very first boss (I didn't realize you could run just by it to get to the tail...).

I guess comet battles have to do with it, yes. This is where the game gets even better, because there's so many different challenges to do and places to go.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
Old 11-23-2007, 04:24 PM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.

I heard brawl had been pushed back...what's the deal on that...

I'm probably going tomorrow to pick up Galaxy and Metroid: corruption...any other games I should look into?
JagHombre22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2007, 05:40 PM    (permalink
RoyHall#1
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by JagHombre22 View Post
I heard brawl had been pushed back...what's the deal on that...

I'm probably going tomorrow to pick up Galaxy and Metroid: corruption...any other games I should look into?
Zelda of course if you don't have it... also Guitar Hero.
Old 11-23-2007, 06:40 PM    (permalink
BmoreBlackByrdz
Pro Bowler

BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Man, Im getting a Wii for my birthday and its immposible to FIND!!! ARGHH!!

I plan on getting these 2 games at first-

Medal of Honor Heros 2 & Madden 08(or Mario Galaxy)

are those games any good? I've read reviews on IGN but I would like to know some of your thoughts as well.
Old 11-23-2007, 08:25 PM    (permalink
Vince Lombardi
Pro Bowler

Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BmoreBlackByrdz View Post
Man, Im getting a Wii for my birthday and its immposible to FIND!!! ARGHH!!

I plan on getting these 2 games at first-

Medal of Honor Heros 2 & Madden 08(or Mario Galaxy)

are those games any good? I've read reviews on IGN but I would like to know some of your thoughts as well.
Get Mario Galaxy, it was the best rated game ever for a little while before falling behind Zelda again.

http://www.gamerankings.com/itemrank...asp?rankings=y

Quote:
i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.
Old 11-23-2007, 09:04 PM    (permalink
RoyHall#1
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince Lombardi View Post
Get Mario Galaxy, it was the best rated game ever for a little while before falling behind Zelda again.

http://www.gamerankings.com/itemrank...asp?rankings=y
I saw that it had the top spot for a bit. IMO Zelda should keep the top spot, but Galaxy is amazing. Btw, I still need that logo please...
Old 11-23-2007, 09:12 PM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.

I've got zelda, madden 08, and guitar hero...I'm probably going to get galaxy and metroid corruption...
JagHombre22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2007, 10:38 PM    (permalink
Vince Lombardi
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyHall#1 View Post
I saw that it had the top spot for a bit. IMO Zelda should keep the top spot, but Galaxy is amazing. Btw, I still need that logo please...
Sorry man, I thought you had passed on it. I just sent you a new logo.

Quote:
Old 11-24-2007, 11:56 AM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Guitar Hero ordered for Christmas for me from an Aunt, awesome! :D

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986
UKfan is offline   Reply With Quote