Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-26-2007, 12:09 AM    (permalink
ironman4579
All-Pro

ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I had a bunch of buddies that went to the U of S actually. One of them is the brewmaster or something for some microbrewery in town there. Actually, My cousin got married there a couple years ago, and it's where I met my fiance. So I've actually got some love for the Toon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakey View Post
WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!
ironman4579 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 12:09 AM    (permalink
HoopsDemon12
Pro Bowler

HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironman4579 View Post
I had a bunch of buddies that went to the U of S actually. One of them is the brewmaster or something for some microbrewery in town there. Actually, My cousin got married there a couple years ago, and it's where I met my fiance. So I've actually got some love for the Toon.
Where do you live?

And i kinda figure its canada cause cuase not many people in the states know wehre it is

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Last edited by HoopsDemon12 : 11-26-2007 at 12:12 AM.
HoopsDemon12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 12:12 AM    (permalink
ironman4579
All-Pro

ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Right now, I'm living in Lethbridge. But my fiance and I both hate it here. I was born in Michigan, but I lived in Regina for about 16 years. Then I moved to North Carolina, back to Michigan, then finally to Lethbridge for a little over a year now. Once my fiance is done her criminal justice, we're hoping to move back to Saskatchewan, since she's from PA. But we both know that's a hole, so there's no way either of us will ever want to live there.

Quote:

Old 11-26-2007, 12:13 AM    (permalink
CannedToast
Rookie

CannedToast hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I live in Winnipeg, but don't care about the CFL at all.

So I am laughing at a lot of people right now.
CannedToast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 12:15 AM    (permalink
ironman4579
All-Pro

I'm not a big fan either. This is the only game I watched this year. But my fiance wanted to watch it. Otherwise I would have been watching Pats/Eagles.

Quote:

Old 11-26-2007, 01:34 AM    (permalink
YouNeverKnow
Rookie

YouNeverKnow hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironman4579 View Post
Right now, I'm living in Lethbridge. But my fiance and I both hate it here. I was born in Michigan, but I lived in Regina for about 16 years. Then I moved to North Carolina, back to Michigan, then finally to Lethbridge for a little over a year now. Once my fiance is done her criminal justice, we're hoping to move back to Saskatchewan, since she's from PA. But we both know that's a hole, so there's no way either of us will ever want to live there.
No kidding, stay away from Prince Albert if at all possible. It is way worse than Lethbridge by far and not going to improve.

The only time I ever watch the CFL is when Saskatchewan is playing, and even then if an NFL game is on I am consistantly flipping back and forth. It is entertaining football but the quality is not near the NFL nor does all the punting keep me from flicking channels.
Old 11-26-2007, 09:29 AM    (permalink
Billingsley26
Pro Bowler

Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CutlerChris View Post
Eh... I think if he can get NFL money, he will stay. But if not, it is definitely in his best interests to go south. He has the skill. And the size. Without the injury, he very well could have been drafted.
I played against Fantuz in the OVFL....he went to Western and I follow the OUA alot, so I can tell you about him. He already got a sniff in the NFL, I believe it was with Detriot, but I could be wrong. I remember hearing that, and he made it to one of the final cuts as well...but yea, hes gotta work on those hands. Still looked good last night, especially on his TD catch and run.

BTW, did anyone watch the Vanier? Im guessing with you guys from Saks. after seeing Regina get slapped (just kidding) by Manitoba your probably not interested. But I was there on Friday night and the joint was jumping. I played HS and OVFL against Matt Henry (MAN RB) and he broke his femur in the 1st quarter....ugliest injury I have ever seen....http://youtube.com/watch?v=PEgkuoD5VsU all the best to him and a speedy recovery.
Billingsley26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 11:42 AM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billingsley26 View Post
I played against Fantuz in the OVFL....he went to Western and I follow the OUA alot, so I can tell you about him. He already got a sniff in the NFL, I believe it was with Detriot, but I could be wrong. I remember hearing that, and he made it to one of the final cuts as well...but yea, hes gotta work on those hands. Still looked good last night, especially on his TD catch and run.

BTW, did anyone watch the Vanier? Im guessing with you guys from Saks. after seeing Regina get slapped (just kidding) by Manitoba your probably not interested. But I was there on Friday night and the joint was jumping. I played HS and OVFL against Matt Henry (MAN RB) and he broke his femur in the 1st quarter....ugliest injury I have ever seen....http://youtube.com/watch?v=PEgkuoD5VsU all the best to him and a speedy recovery.
Matt Henry is inhuman. So is Mike Mizerski on Manitoba. Too bad they have 29
guys on their team over 25.

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 03:00 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How did the BC Lions do? Jason Pottinger?

I knew it would be Sask they were on a roll thru August.

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 03:07 PM    (permalink
ironman4579
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by fischbowl View Post
How did the BC Lions do? Jason Pottinger?

I knew it would be Sask they were on a roll thru August.
Lions lost to the Riders in the West final.

Quote:

Old 11-26-2007, 04:02 PM    (permalink
Billingsley26
Pro Bowler

Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by etk View Post
Matt Henry is inhuman. So is Mike Mizerski on Manitoba. Too bad they have 29
guys on their team over 25.
I dont recall seeing Mizerski dressing on friday night. Henry was starting and getting a lot of carries. Henry should get drafted to the CFL for sure, ossibly a shot at the NFL.
Old 11-26-2007, 04:17 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I dont recall seeing Mizerski dressing on friday night. Henry was starting and getting a lot of carries. Henry should get drafted to the CFL for sure, ossibly a shot at the NFL.
if your a CIS player the only way u will get any looks by NFL teams is if u are a superstar calibur player at that level like a jesse lumsden or andy fantuz. no offense to matt henry but hes nowhere near that level yet.
619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 04:44 PM    (permalink
Billingsley26
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by 619 View Post
if your a CIS player the only way u will get any looks by NFL teams is if u are a superstar calibur player at that level like a jesse lumsden or andy fantuz. no offense to matt henry but hes nowhere near that level yet.
Well, I dont know if you know Matt Henry, but he is an athlete, an all round athlete....he went to Applewood, in the OVFL he played with the Eagles, and he ran for like 2000 yards in 8 games.
Once Karim Loewen leaves Manitoba (hes like 28) then Henry will get the carries and will show the CIS what he can do. Still he ran for almost 700 yards as a split time back. Find me another back in the CIS that did that as a part time back.
Henry is a great back, and after this year will be seen as one of the best, if not the best CIS rb.
Old 11-26-2007, 07:46 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Samuel Giguere is coming to the NFL wooooo

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 08:05 PM    (permalink
critesy
All-Pro

critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ahhhh, albert st. was wonderfull last night ahaha oh wow... just running up and down the streets doing whatever you wanted... funnn

RIP, Sean Taylor.
critesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 08:11 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
He wasn't dressed at all. I don't know the deal but he's easily one of the best receivers in CIS on talent alone. Max Bruce was dressed I believe. He's their 3rd string QB.

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 08:11 PM    (permalink
ironman4579
All-Pro

I remember the last time the Riders won the cup, and also both years the Blue Jays won the World Series. People were just walking down Albert St. with beers, people were pulling there cars off to the side of Albert St. It was hilarious.

Quote:

Old 11-27-2007, 12:33 AM    (permalink
critesy
All-Pro

critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

speaking of canadian football, i have a video of matt dominguez doing the soulja boy dance with my high school team after we won the city championship game... on facebook, im right beside him, its tight.

RIP, Sean Taylor.
critesy is offline   Reply With Quote