Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-26-2007, 11:19 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Minority Report?
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 11:19 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bantx View Post
ahh i need some help i watched this movie in middle school its a futuristic movie im not sure if its a guy or a computer that can detect a crime before it happens and the country was without crimes for a long time but this guy was doubting it

that may not be the best description but if anyone could help i will love u forever

i might be posting a lot more because im on a movie hunt
how old are you?

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 11:22 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
Minority Report?
ahh yes thanks a bunch

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCJ58 View Post
how old are you?
im 18 why does it matter?

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 11:23 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
im 18 why does it matter?
always wanted to know for some reason im 18 too so it's cool

Old 11-26-2007, 11:27 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

EDIT: NVM Already answered
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 11:27 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I didnt like Minority Report...dont like Tom Cruise either.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 11:29 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
I didnt like Minority Report...dont like Tom Cruise either.
Collateral?
Old 11-26-2007, 11:31 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
Collateral?
Never got around to seeing it...The fact that Tom Cruise is in it...kind of steered me away...maybe i'll see it one day.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 11-26-2007, 11:32 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Speed!? why dont u like tom cruise?

Old 11-26-2007, 11:34 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

He's just generally a weird guy now a days...kind of seems like he's got a few screws loose. I dont know exactly what it is but, I'm not really a fan.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 11-26-2007, 11:35 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Speed!? why dont u like tom cruise?
That's Keanu Reeves
Old 11-26-2007, 11:37 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

eh keanu...tom whats the difference

Old 11-26-2007, 11:44 PM    (permalink
d34ng3l021
All-Pro

d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sleepover at MOTH's house.

Minority Report was the ****. I really enjoyed that movie. LA Confidential is also another really good movie.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan
d34ng3l021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 11:59 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have about 100 movies in my DVD collection right now but I've been broke as hell lately. Need to catch up on a lot of movies.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2007, 12:03 AM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jerry Maguire is one of my favorites...so I can't hate on Tom too bad.

Plus collateral has Jamie Foxx....one of my favorites.

Designs by me
Quote:
[00:37] <toonster> i mean, i can talk dirty
thule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2007, 12:07 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone besides me see The Mist this weekend?

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 11-27-2007, 12:07 AM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Anyone besides me see The Mist this weekend?
nope is it any good?

Old 11-27-2007, 12:10 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCJ58 View Post
nope is it any good?
It was weird. Honestly don't know how I felt about it if that makes any sense.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 11-27-2007, 12:11 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Did you ever read the book? Does it hold true to it?

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 11-27-2007, 12:16 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
Did you ever read the book? Does it hold true to it?
No I didn't but I know Darabont changed the ending from the short story. King said he he wished he had thought of it.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 11-27-2007, 12:21 AM    (permalink
NIN1984
Pro Bowler

NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I didn't read the book but I liked the movie. Some of the CGI was lame but the movie was still pretty good and the ending was crazy.
Old 11-27-2007, 12:22 AM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Could some one list Basketball movies or movies that had to do with basketball. I just got an idea and I may need your help.

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2007, 12:24 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

I bet the CGI is going to be pretty bad for the upcoming Cloverfield movie. I have big expectations but, this movie is def. being set up to fail or be a big let down. All signs point to a bunch of little monsters terrorizing the city along w/ the huge monster....so, i'm sure we'll see plenty of little cgi generated monsters. Here's hoping they don't look terribly fake and cheesy.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 11-27-2007, 12:27 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by YAYareaRB View Post
Could some one list Basketball movies or movies that had to do with basketball. I just got an idea and I may need your help.
He got game
Celtic Pride
Coach Carter
Hoosiers
Blue Chips
Above the Rim
The 6th Man
Crossover
Eddie
Teen Wolf
Space Jam
White man cant jump
Love and Basketball

off the top of my head...haha.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 11-27-2007, 12:27 AM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YAYareaRB View Post
Above the Rim, Hoosiers, White men Cant Jump, He Got Game, Coach Carter, Blue Chips, Hoop Dreams, The 6th Man, Glory Road, The Air Up There, Eddie, Like Mike, Space Jam, and my personal favorite.......Teen Wolf
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote