Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-27-2007, 06:06 PM    (permalink
Billingsley26
Pro Bowler

Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wo_oT88 View Post
Well if I play in Ontario I might switch position to Safety. Much more fun :D
Yea, I think that would more fun. Safety is a sick position, i would have to cut down in size to play safety, but it would be sick.
Billingsley26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2007, 06:07 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billingsley26 View Post
Yea, I think that would more fun. Safety is a sick position, i would have to cut down in size to play safety, but it would be sick.
You gonna play Linebacker ? Outside or Middle ?

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2007, 06:09 PM    (permalink
Billingsley26
Pro Bowler

Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.

Quote:
You gonna play Linebacker ? Outside or Middle ?
I can go either. Ive got good enough speed to play either and decent size. I would prefer Middle, I would much rather play the run and cover a zone as opposed to covering a WR. :D I would prefer middle, and yea I would be playing LB.
Old 11-27-2007, 06:09 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I can go either. Ive got good enough speed to play either and decent size. I would prefer Middle, I would much rather play the run and cover a zone as opposed to covering a WR. :D I would prefer middle, and yea I would be playing LB.
ahhh come on you think you can't cover me ? :D I need a little bit of challenge you should play outside :P

#MoncriefArmy
Old 11-27-2007, 06:14 PM    (permalink
Billingsley26
Pro Bowler

Quote:
ahhh come on you think you can't cover me ? :D I need a little bit of challenge you should play outside :P
Haha, you never know! Im always up for a challenge.
Old 11-27-2007, 06:15 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Haha, you never know! Im always up for a challenge.
Weight and Height just for fun :P

#MoncriefArmy
someone447
Pro Bowler

someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
DB is also the hardest position in football, you have to have some incredibly thick skin, because no matter how good you are, you will get beat. You will probably cost your team some games over the course of your career. Corner is tougher because you are on an island a lot more often, but in our defense, the safeties play man quite a bit. When you are in man coverage, it is up to you. Every other position on the field relies on someone else.
Billingsley26
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Weight and Height just for fun :P
6'3 225 (10)
Old 11-27-2007, 06:18 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by someone447 View Post
DB is also the hardest position in football, you have to have some incredibly thick skin, because no matter how good you are, you will get beat. You will probably cost your team some games over the course of your career. Corner is tougher because you are on an island a lot more often, but in our defense, the safeties play man quite a bit. When you are in man coverage, it is up to you. Every other position on the field relies on someone else.
True word. When I play safety I usually play in the box or free and the two halfback drop in coverage.

#MoncriefArmy
Old 11-27-2007, 06:27 PM    (permalink
Solomon
Veteran

Solomon could make a wolverine purr.Solomon could make a wolverine purr.Solomon could make a wolverine purr.Solomon could make a wolverine purr.Solomon could make a wolverine purr.Solomon could make a wolverine purr.Solomon could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
6'3 225 (10)
Yep, that's great size for an LB esp if you're still in HS. I played LB in HS and was surprisingly good despite being ridiculously small (5'10, 185 lbs). Had to make the transiton to DB in college.