Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-27-2007, 07:19 PM    (permalink
Canadian_kid16
All-Pro

Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

gnocchi, lasagna, a big juicy hamburger, french fries, house salad, some sort of beverage, a whole blueberry pie, some milk to wash it down

Proud fan of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Somewhat proud fan of the Toronto Blue Jays
Yes, a fan of the Toronto Maple Leafs as well
A fan of the USF Bulls
Canadian_kid16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2007, 07:22 PM    (permalink
CalBears99
Pro Bowler

CalBears99 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yodachu View Post
Depressing topics here on NFLDC today with the thought of the afterlife thing and Sean Taylor.

Any kind of pizza
KFC
Taco Bell
Mountain Dew
Pretty much everything and then eat til I die
I didn't mean to make this topic because of Sean Taylor. I was actually thinking of making this thread for a couple days and then I saw the thread about food, so I said hey why not?

btw, I did a research topic on Sacco and Vanzetti last year, and one of the guys that actually did the crime almost died of overeating before he was supposed to be executed... just throwing it out there

sig by Nyi28nhl from Islander Mania
CalBears99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2007, 07:25 PM    (permalink
CalBears99
Pro Bowler

Anyways, I think I would get a whole Pepperoni Pizza and a Cos Cob salad (lettuce, tomatoes, olives, grilled chicken, bacon, cheese, dressing) from Pomodoro (there are only a few of these in the NYC metro area, so you probably haven't heard of it). And then I'd get a big ass plate of pasta with meat sauce. I'm not sure what I'd drink w/ it.
Oh man, I forgot about California Rolls.. There's just too much that I'd want to eat :(

Last edited by CalBears99 : 11-27-2007 at 07:27 PM.
Old 11-27-2007, 07:34 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

thai food and mongolian barbeque, now THATS a last supper.
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2007, 08:02 PM    (permalink
HChu
All-Pro

HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

A double-double animal style from In-N-Out
An original chicken sandwich from Chick-Fil-A
Biggest box possible of potato wedges from KFC
2 liter bottle of Dr. Pepper
A Love It size Birthday Cake Remix from Cold Stone

BoneKrusher
HChu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2007, 08:03 PM    (permalink
CalBears99
Pro Bowler

You know, I've never finished a love it sized birthday cake remix from coldstone

Old 11-27-2007, 08:06 PM    (permalink
Green Bay Scat
Pro Bowler

Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.

a lifetime supply of Double Stacks from Wendy's, and i could die till i finished them all LOL
Green Bay Scat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2007, 08:16 PM    (permalink
duckseason
All-Pro

duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Bay Scat View Post
a lifetime supply of Double Stacks from Wendy's, and i could die till i finished them all LOL
I'm sure the people at Wendy's would be relieved to learn that your life would only be lasting for the remainder of the day.
Old 11-27-2007, 09:18 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would want:

1) Medium-sized Caesar salad (always good with a steak)
2) Bottle of Cabernet Sauvignon (I like dry wine)
3) 20 oz. Filet Mignon, medium cooked (cattle can have 4-6 lbs so I think 20 oz. is reasonable)
4) New York style cheesecake (my favorite dessert)

If I could have all of that I would be so pleased.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2007, 09:27 PM    (permalink
someone447
Pro Bowler

someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrentN View Post
I would want:

1) Medium-sized Caesar salad (always good with a steak)
2) Bottle of Cabernet Sauvignon (I like dry wine)
3) 20 oz. Filet Mignon, medium cooked (cattle can have 4-6 lbs so I think 20 oz. is reasonable)
4) New York style cheesecake (my favorite dessert)

If I could have all of that I would be so pleased.
Ya, you are never going to be on death row...
Old 11-27-2007, 09:56 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Chicken Fried Steak
Mashed Potatoes
Macarroni and Cheese
Green Beans
Corn Bread
Sweet Potatoes Pie

And now I'm hungry
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2007, 10:05 PM    (permalink
cordscords
Rookie

cordscords hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Garbage Plate with Mountain Dew as my drink.
cordscords is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2007, 10:25 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

A dozen of my own Buff Wings
Chicken Parm Calzone from down the street
Steak made my special way along with my home made garlic mashed potatoes
A huge oreo brownie sundae
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2007, 10:33 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

dewey's edgar allan poe pizza
rack of ribs from montgomery inn
sky fries with cheese from skyline
couple of hudepohls
mocha chip ice cream from graeter's

all of nati's famous in one meal. yum!

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2007, 10:34 PM    (permalink
7-11
Veteran

7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bored of education View Post
Steak made my special way
weed seasoning?
7-11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2007, 02:03 AM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by someone447 View Post
Psychadelic Mushroom spaghetti laced with acid, mescaline, and powdered MDMA. I figure if I only have a short time to live, give me some drugs that completely distort time. I don't remember who said this, but who has lived a longer life? A man who lives for 90 years, or the man who is on drugs, and lives for two years with each moment an eternity.

But since I doubt I could get those in prison. I will say a big juicy burger, curly fries, fried pickles, buffalo wings, mozzarella sticks, and beer.
Atta boy... ;)
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2007, 08:21 AM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

-Chicken wings and pizza from the Anchor Bar
-Fries
-Celery (with Ranch)
-Sierra Mist
-Carrot cake that my cousin makes
-Glass of ice cold milk :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons
Bills2083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2007, 11:47 AM    (permalink
drowe
Mr. Underrated
All-Pro

drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by awfullyquiet View Post
Chipotle Burrito. Lots of Guac. Really really hot rice. they might need two tortillas.
Qdoba>Chipotle

:)
drowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2007, 11:52 AM    (permalink
KILLERSANTA
Pro Bowler

KILLERSANTA hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Animals Crackers
Old 11-28-2007, 11:55 AM    (permalink
drowe
Mr. Underrated
All-Pro

drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

-for an appetizer, a sampler plate of sushi. with ginger, wasabi and soy sauce of course.
-for the meal, it'd be a 2 plate dinner on account of my indecisiveness. plate of thai chicken, and a BF steak. well done and well marinated. with onions.
-a six pack of my favorite beer.
can't get into dessert, because realistically, i'd be very uncomfortably full by now.

anyway, the bonus is, i just had raw fish, ginger, spicy chicken, steak and beer. when they gas my ass, the rancid smell from when i ineveitably soil myself upon death will probably take the whole room full of people down with me.
drowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2007, 07:03 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

BBQ Ribs and Chicken
Baked Beans
French Fries
Pickels
Old 11-28-2007, 07:38 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KILLERSANTA View Post
Animals Crackers

just animal crackers? No milk or beverage?

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons
Bills2083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2007, 07:42 PM    (permalink
KILLERSANTA
Pro Bowler

KILLERSANTA hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bills2083 View Post
just animal crackers? No milk or beverage?

Milk, I love me some milk and cookies.
Old 11-28-2007, 11:02 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You all need to seriously see the movie Run Ronnie Run so you can understand my post
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote