Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-29-2007, 11:56 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No one one in the cast wants to do another Spiderman...they didnt even want to make 3.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2007, 05:19 PM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhaarat316 View Post
Spiderman 3 was under meidocre, they made spiderman look like a *****, crying every 5 minutes. Wat a little *****, do you think they are going to continue with it, with the red and yellow symbiods, king pin and others.

How badass would a movie be if it were about Capitan America, or Iron Man.
Iron Man is coming out Summer of 2008...there are teaser trailers online, try IMDB...

I had never thought of doing a Spider-Man movie with the King Pin...he was kindof a universal Marvel baddie...so I don't know if they would have even ever considered using him...

And I heard that they wanted to make a Captain America movie with Aaron Eckhart...but I don't know if they would because of the role he will play in TDK and beyond...but this movie is scheduled for 2009
JagHombre22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2007, 05:24 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
Children of men was weird...some hate it some love it...i didnt think there was much there really...kind of boring at times.
How was Children of Men weird exactly?

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2007, 05:26 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhaarat316 View Post
Spiderman 3 was under meidocre, they made spiderman look like a *****, crying every 5 minutes. Wat a little *****, do you think they are going to continue with it, with the red and yellow symbiods, king pin and others.

How badass would a movie be if it were about Capitan America, or Iron Man.
Iron Man comes out next year and a Captain America Movie is in production for a 2010 release is what i'm hearing. The problem that will ineviably arise with both of these movies is the hardcore fanboys crying over Marvel modernizing their origins. Iron Man originated in Vietnam and the movie has him originating in Iraq. Rumors have it that the Capt America movie won't take place in WW2 but with the War on Terrorism instead.
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2007, 05:28 PM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.

they are just trying to allow everyone to relate to the movies...modernizing them and such...I don't think it's such a bad ploy...not entirely accurate but I don't think anyone will care much...
Old 11-29-2007, 05:30 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JagHombre22 View Post
they are just trying to allow everyone to relate to the movies...modernizing them and such...I don't think it's such a bad ploy...not entirely accurate but I don't think anyone will care much...
Yeah I don't mind it because it allows for better special effects when modernized but you'll always get the comic book purists who wish it was left unchanged

Although making Captain America into a crucial WW2 epic would be sick
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2007, 05:48 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've never been a fan of spiderman, wither it be the comic books, the cartoons or the movies. He always seemed lame to me. To be the honest, the only heroes or characters I really liked from that whole comic book culture was Wolverine and Gambit.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2007, 05:51 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKevin View Post
Although making Captain America into a crucial WW2 epic would be sick
The Final Showdown between Captain America and Hitler would be historic.. and after Captain America kills Hitler, he would pull back his mask and reveal that he was wearing a Red, White, and Blue yamaka.. and there's your cliffhanger for the sequel.

Last edited by WMD : 11-29-2007 at 05:53 PM.
WMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2007, 08:10 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lions WMD View Post
The Final Showdown between Captain America and Hitler would be historic.. and after Captain America kills Hitler, he would pull back his mask and reveal that he was wearing a Red, White, and Blue yamaka.. and there's your cliffhanger for the sequel.
That'd be hilarious. Then he can go back to Williamsburg, Brooklyn, build a time machine, and go attack the Pharoah.

I know, It can star David Krumholtz

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2007, 08:21 PM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

imagination is endless!
Old 11-29-2007, 10:58 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
How was Children of Men weird exactly?
Maybe the wrong choice of word...i understood it but, i know a lot of people that didnt even get it. I really didnt think it was all that good at all.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 11-29-2007, 11:44 PM    (permalink
EvilMonkey
Veteran

EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm another vote for Children of Men not being good. Didnt really get sucked in at any point and didnt enjoy it at all.
Old 11-29-2007, 11:47 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Children of men was a decent movie...the ending really put me on bad terms with it.

Entrapment was on today...underrated in my opinion.

Designs by me
Quote:
[00:37] <toonster> i mean, i can talk dirty
thule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2007, 12:00 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

A Beautiful Mind is on tomorrow on TNT 8 ET. Havent seen it? Go watch it. :)

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 11-30-2007, 01:15 AM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just saw The Mist... Was pretty good, but I don't know if Stephen King ripped of Half-Life or vice verse because it is relatively the same concept.

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.
Giants, ASU Sun Devils, Yankees
Turtlepower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2007, 08:39 AM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtlepower View Post
Just saw The Mist... Was pretty good, but I don't know if Stephen King ripped of Half-Life or vice verse because it is relatively the same concept.
i didnt watch it and i wasnt going to but someone told me and the ending is soo messed up

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2007, 09:06 AM    (permalink
RoyHall#1
Pro Bowler

RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What movie is in theaters right now that is good? It can't be R, the girl I'm taking is 16.
RoyHall#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2007, 09:20 AM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

well if you're going on a date and she's into this type of movie...take her to see the enchanted...I heard it's supposed to be a really good Disney movie...JMO...

anyways, I saw the mist last week and I thought it was a very good movie...not the greatest and the Mist was written WAY before Half-Life was even thought of...so I would think that Half-Life ripped off the mist...anyways, the ending is the best part of that whole movie...messed up yes, but it was good all the way...I'd recommend going to see it just for the movie...
Old 11-30-2007, 09:21 AM    (permalink
NYGibril28
Pro Bowler

NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyHall#1 View Post
What movie is in theaters right now that is good? It can't be R, the girl I'm taking is 16.
Fred Claus.

Paul

New York Giants
New York Yankees
New York Knicks (unfortunately)
UConn Basketball
Virginia Tech Football
UConn Football
NYGibril28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2007, 09:25 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Do you guys actually get carded or anything at the movie theatre? I've been getting into R movies since I was like 13-14...and I didnt look anywhere near old enough. Hell, if I dont grow out a beard people find it hard to believe that I'm 19...the guns are dead giveaway though. :)

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 11-30-2007, 09:26 AM    (permalink
RoyHall#1
Pro Bowler

RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYGibril28 View Post
Fred Claus.
Really? My brother said that was terrible.
Old 11-30-2007, 09:28 AM    (permalink
RoyHall#1
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
Do you guys actually get carded or anything at the movie theatre? I've been getting into R movies since I was like 13-14...and I didnt look anywhere near old enough. Hell, if I dont grow out a beard people find it hard to believe that I'm 19...the guns are dead giveaway though. :)
Haha, the movie theater in my town is strict as hell over it. They watch you go into the theater you paid for.

So Beowulf sucks?
Old 11-30-2007, 09:29 AM    (permalink
NYGibril28
Pro Bowler

NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyHall#1 View Post
Really? My brother said that was terrible.
I didn't see it. haha.

Paul

New York Giants
New York Yankees
New York Knicks (unfortunately)
UConn Basketball
Virginia Tech Football
UConn Football
NYGibril28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2007, 09:32 AM    (permalink
RoyHall#1
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYGibril28 View Post
I didn't see it. haha.
My brother's got a crush on Vince Vaughn yet he hated that movie, so I don't see how it could be good lol.
Old 11-30-2007, 12:10 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilMonkey View Post
I'm another vote for Children of Men not being good. Didnt really get sucked in at any point and didnt enjoy it at all.
Same here, it's one of those movies where you know the book is probably 5 time better