Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > NFC South Division Forum

NFC South Division Forum Discuss the NFC South

Old 12-02-2007, 08:00 PM    (permalink
zCaddyz
Rookie

zCaddyz hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

man i been in 49th for the last week and its good to come out and see the bucs pull out a w
Old 12-02-2007, 08:08 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ONe more win and we clinch the division(I am pretty sure)
Chucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007, 11:17 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tampa 2 4 life View Post
I love you Jerramy Stevens!
Welcome to Tampa, Jerramy Stevens.

Once again we get off with a close victory even though we should've either won by 10+ or lost narrowly.

I didn't really understand one thing during the game. We were backed up inside our own 10 and McCown was scrambling to the right. If he threw the ball OoB, we would've been facing a 3rd down deep in our own zone. Smith sacked McCown for the safety and the announcers said "that's the best play of the season for Smith", when it wasn't. I was cheering. We should've given up the 2 points voluntarily for field position's sake. That was a key turning point, I'm so glad McCown F'd up.

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007, 11:20 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by etk View Post
Welcome to Tampa, Jerramy Stevens.

Once again we get off with a close victory even though we should've either won by 10+ or lost narrowly.

I didn't really understand one thing during the game. We were backed up inside our own 10 and McCown was scrambling to the right. If he threw the ball OoB, we would've been facing a 3rd down deep in our own zone. Smith sacked McCown for the safety and the announcers said "that's the best play of the season for Smith", when it wasn't. I was cheering. We should've given up the 2 points voluntarily for field position's sake. That was a key turning point, I'm so glad McCown F'd up.
You cant predict that Payton would make such a stupid play call though
Chucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007, 11:24 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chucky View Post
You cant predict that Payton would make such a stupid play call though
No you cannot, but we had enough time on the clock to enable us to give up the 2 points and try to get a stop. You rarely see teams come out with points when they're backed up so deep in their own end, so regrouping was the best option.

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2007, 04:03 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Division is ours.. All Ours!!!! Muahaha :D

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2007, 07:05 AM    (permalink
Auron
Veteran

Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Arrgghh, that was one of the worst play calls ever why in the world would you call that play that late in the game with the other team having just used up all their timeouts?

without Brees we probably have the same record as the Dolphins this season.
Old 12-03-2007, 07:29 AM    (permalink
Canadian_kid16
All-Pro

Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

wow what a game, That was a prety horrible win,but a win's a win, so thats all I can ask for

Great playcall though by Payton, I loved it

Proud fan of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Somewhat proud fan of the Toronto Blue Jays
Yes, a fan of the Toronto Maple Leafs as well
A fan of the USF Bulls
Canadian_kid16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2007, 08:28 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

One of the most boneheaded play calls all year cost us a shot at the division.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote