Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 12-03-2007, 09:08 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Let's go PATS! Get me 6 more points! That's all I need.

WMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2007, 09:09 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
Hey D, wanna trade for AD?
I want to trade for AD.

Me.

WMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2007, 09:11 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Start making offers for AD.
Old 12-03-2007, 09:11 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Hey D, wanna trade for AD?
I don't know. I don't wanna trade Brady.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2007, 09:39 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

TD Randy Moss . . . I lose.

Congrats scar
Old 12-03-2007, 09:43 PM    (permalink
scar988
All-Pro

scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
TD Randy Moss . . . I lose.

Congrats scar
thanks man. it was good game though... I needed excellent performances from Jerious Norwood and Roddy White to win.

Owner of ScarDraft
Atlanta Falcons and NFL Draft Featured Columnist for Bleacher Report
scar988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2007, 09:45 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by scar988 View Post
thanks man. it was good game though... I needed excellent performances from Jerious Norwood and Roddy White to win.
Sure enough, my benching of Patrick Crayton this week in favor of Deion Branch came back to haunt me.

Hell, if I end up losing by 3 pts. or less, then my benching of Leon Washington in favor of AD is gonna kill me too.

Oh well . . . I think I have three stud keepers to build a team for next year.
Old 12-03-2007, 09:56 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

10 points away.... Commie. Start celebrating... less than a quarter left. :(
Old 12-03-2007, 10:13 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

7 points away... This game is teasing me.... Grr.....
Old 12-03-2007, 10:26 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

90-86... I say Wes Welker scores a TD to seal Commie's win.
Old 12-03-2007, 10:32 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

90-88......
Old 12-03-2007, 10:35 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

You gotta be kidding me!!!! Flag???!!!!
Old 12-03-2007, 10:36 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

TOUCHDOWN BRADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-03-2007, 10:37 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

My luck, this will be reversed.
Old 12-03-2007, 10:39 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

It's Goooooooood!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My Season Is Alive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
Old 12-03-2007, 10:42 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hate Fantasy Football. I hate The Internet. I hate Computers. I hate Life.

Video Games - Anime - Comics - Cosplay - etc

A site dedicated to giving support and exposure to female
geeks and gamers, while also providing a community for
people of all genders to hang out and discuss their
favorite nerd past-times without needing to worry about or
deal with the prejudice and mistreatment that's so common online.

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2007, 10:44 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by comahan View Post
Baltimore could tie the game... Then OT starts... Then the Pats get the ball and Welker scores the TD??? =O
Old 12-03-2007, 10:48 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

What a game.... Patriots vs Ravens = Hawaii vs Washington LOL
Old 12-03-2007, 10:48 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Sorry it had to happen to such a good man. Better luck next year.

I WIN! I WIN! :D
Old 12-04-2007, 12:29 AM    (permalink
scar988
All-Pro

scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Sorry it had to happen to such a good man. Better luck next year.

I WIN! I WIN! :D
wow. if I beat M.O.T.H. I'm in the championship... that';s kidna cool...

Owner of ScarDraft
Old 12-04-2007, 12:57 AM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That really was a heartbreaker. I lost at the same time that the Ravens did.

I'm not sure whether I should consider this season a success or not. I started out 0-4, but came back to go 7-5 overall and get into the playoffs.

However, on paper, my team should NOT have started 0-4. Now to think about who to keep.

Video Games - Anime - Comics - Cosplay - etc

A site dedicated to giving support and exposure to female
geeks and gamers, while also providing a community for
people of all genders to hang out and discuss their
favorite nerd past-times without needing to worry about or
deal with the prejudice and mistreatment that's so common online.

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2007, 01:28 AM    (permalink
scar988
All-Pro

Quote:
That really was a heartbreaker. I lost at the same time that the Ravens did.

I'm not sure whether I should consider this season a success or not. I started out 0-4, but came back to go 7-5 overall and get into the playoffs.

However, on paper, my team should NOT have started 0-4. Now to think about who to keep.
yeah
well I started out 6-1 and finished 7-5... and should have finished better but kept gettign beat by 5-6 points... so I feel your pain... I could possibly win the championship still... and hopefully I win next week.

Owner of ScarDraft
Old 12-04-2007, 11:34 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

We should start the unofficial keeper selection compilation post . . .

Xiomera - Adrian Peterson, Steven Jackson, and Antonio Gates
Old 12-04-2007, 12:07 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
We should start the unofficial keeper selection compilation post . . .

Xiomera - Adrian Peterson, Steven Jackson, and Antonio Gates
M.O.T.H. - Tony Romo, Brian Westbrook, Terrell Owens
There is mine.....All 2nd at their positions in points. :)

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS

Last edited by M.O.T.H. : 12-04-2007 at 12:09 PM.
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2007, 12:13 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
There is mine.....All 2nd at their positions in points. :)
AD was #1 for RB, Gates is #1 for TE, and Jackson is #25 for RB, despite being injured for several weeks.

I think we're both sitting pretty good right now.