Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 12-04-2006, 07:20 PM    (permalink

Can someone please make me a Rashean Mathis Sig.
Old 12-04-2006, 08:26 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagsfreak123
Can someone please make me a Rashean Mathis Sig.
I'll try in the next day or two
Old 12-04-2006, 08:29 PM    (permalink
nvot9
All-Pro

Location: And it's not even that big of a deal, something like 8% of kids do it.
nvot9 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Didn't you just PM me or do you want someone else to do it?

Jets will not take McFadden...
nvot9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2006, 09:00 PM    (permalink
familyguy555
Pro Bowler

familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by familyguy555
Can someone make me a Rose Bowl game sig in honor of Michigan. Thanks.

sig made by BoneKrusher
familyguy555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2006, 09:00 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane Ditka
I'd like a Brian Griese, with a picture of him and the words "It's Time".
I will but probabally take a day or two.

Designs by me
Quote:
[00:37] <toonster> i mean, i can talk dirty
thule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2006, 10:17 PM    (permalink
doingthisinsteadofwork
All-Pro

doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Quote:
Can someone make me a Rose Bowl game sig in honor of Michigan. Thanks.
whenever i look at your avatar i get sucked in and have to watch it a couple of times.
Old 12-04-2006, 10:18 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i do that on my own
DChess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 12:29 AM    (permalink
Tubby
Pro Bowler

Tubby is a cocksman.Tubby is a cocksman.Tubby is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tubby
I would like a Josh Brown sig... preferably with slightly hidden text insulting yodachu and/or rubbing it in his face.

Sig by rainbeaukid2
Quote:
Originally Posted by yodachu View Post
Everyone pwns the Rams.
Tubby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 10:20 PM    (permalink

Hey guys new here, long time lurker....well I am asking for someone to make me a new signature. My desired specs are,
:To have Calvin Johnson in a Buc's jersey if possible (or mcfadden, not in a bucs jersey) :D .
:To have the players name on it and position.

I really enjoy Steelerfan43's sigs and if possible maybe him or one of ya guys can make me one similar to those.(the dimensions of his is what I want)
http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...sc&sta rt=425

Some things about me...I love the Buckeyes(living here),I am 16, (Born in Tampa), love the bucs, and love the St.L Cardinals, dad was born there.
Old 12-06-2006, 08:41 AM    (permalink
DeathbyStat
Pro Bowler

DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pictures of Troy Smith and Kordell Stewart and says.

Troy Smith.....Kordell 2.0 Time to update.
No refunds, buyer Beware!

Thank you Lebron James, you are truly a King Among Men.

"O-H-I-O...its a four letter word."
Mike Tirico

Magilla Gorilla ain'ta killa, ...

Roger Goodell's Beautify the NFL Campaign-No Violence-No Criminals-No Fun

I remember Marshawn Lynch
DeathbyStat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2006, 08:52 AM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Re: Buc Sig request.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhrostBuc
Hey guys new here, long time lurker....well I am asking for someone to make me a new signature. My desired specs are,
:To have Calvin Johnson in a Buc's jersey if possible (or mcfadden, not in a bucs jersey) :D .

I really enjoy Steelerfan43's sigs and if possible maybe him or one of ya guys can make me one similar to those.(the dimensions of his is what I want)

Some things about me...I love the Buckeyes(living here),I am 16, (Born in Tampa), love the bucs, and love the St.L Cardinals, dad was born there.
Steelersfan43 doesnt make sigs...
Old 12-06-2006, 01:22 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

test
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2006, 01:47 PM    (permalink
Windy
All-Pro

Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/200...ics/index.html

Mets going after Rich Harden.
Windy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2006, 02:27 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charm City Byrdgang
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhrostBuc

Steelersfan43 doesnt make sigs...
whatever whoever made the ones he posted.
Old 12-06-2006, 06:32 PM    (permalink
dcarey20
Pro Bowler

dcarey20 is a cocksman.dcarey20 is a cocksman.dcarey20 is a cocksman.dcarey20 is a cocksman.

here's a mike vick i made with GIMP

if anyone wants it they can have it
Old 12-06-2006, 10:32 PM    (permalink
scoopdawg
Veteran

scoopdawg hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

scoopdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2006, 07:36 AM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have a sig, How do I add it to my profile ?
georgiafan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2006, 07:43 AM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgiafan
I have a sig, How do I add it to my profile ?
Code:
insert the link inbetween [img]SIG URL HERE[/img]
You enter this under your profile in the signature box.

Designs by me
Quote:
[00:37] <toonster> i mean, i can talk dirty
thule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2006, 08:29 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hey Guys can anyone make me a Xavier Adibi sig that would be great!!!

Thanks in Advanced
Old 12-07-2006, 09:54 AM    (permalink
Concord83

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windy City Big Gamer Uno
huh?
Old 12-07-2006, 12:06 PM    (permalink
Marion Barber III 24
Rookie

Marion Barber III 24 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Anybody make a marion barber iii one if they find time?

thanks
Marion Barber III 24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2006, 01:27 PM    (permalink
WhisperSeek

Hey everybody,

I'm new here and was curious if somebody would make me a Jaguar sig with either Rashean Mathis, Daryl Smith, or both in it. I'd like it to be Teal and Black (mainly teal).

Thanks in advance! :D
Old 12-07-2006, 05:11 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

damn wheres foosball, i think like 20 people need sigs
DChess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2006, 05:27 PM    (permalink

haha, you is funny my friend.

ill try and do a couple of these, tryin to get back in the game, in fact, i just got a bearsfan labeled psd, so i should be able to work back from that, i dont know which request ill be filling, it depends on if i can get a good render for the guys youre asking for, but i should be back tomorrow with some kind of sig
Old 12-07-2006, 08:00 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhisperSeek
Hey everybody,

I'm new here and was curious if somebody would make me a Jaguar sig with either Rashean Mathis, Daryl Smith, or both in it. I'd like it to be Teal and Black (mainly teal).

Thanks in advance! :D
Ask Maddenplayer52 he is good at jags sigs.