Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 12-07-2007, 01:24 PM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.

Olson divorce reason for leave:

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/news/story?id=3145718

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
RyanLeaf#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2007, 01:32 PM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB12 View Post
Villanova Wins! I don't know why I kept watching after it was a blowout, but I'm glad I did. That was crazy.
That was an incredible game. Glad I stayed up to watch it as well. Grant was very impressive late, I think if he stays all 4 years he could end up being quite the player. Not nearly as fun to watch as Fisher, but he's just a solid point and a fantastic shooter as welll. Good to see the intensity exhibited in the game, I think this win is going to have a big impact on a young team through the season and really give them some confidence. They had to grind it out in this one.

As an aside Randolph looked very good. 'Nova obviously struggles around the basket with athletic frontcourt players which is why he blocked so many shots, but he had a pretty nice stroke and showed good athleticism. Him leaving the game really crippled LSU.
derza222 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2007, 02:36 PM    (permalink
WildDude
All-Pro

WildDude hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

noone can decommit at this point cause they already signed early LOIs which means Jennings is stuck at UA he can cry all he wants he signed the letter its over unless he wants to sit out a year
WildDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2007, 10:47 AM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Kentucky and Indiana today. Lets go CATS!!!!
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2007, 10:51 AM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Should be a great game. I hope IU finally beats Kentucky.
MaxV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2007, 10:53 AM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxV View Post
I wouldn't be surprised, we don't have either Jasper or Meeks.
Old 12-08-2007, 12:59 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's really a shame how Kentucky has fallen from elite national powerhouse to a borderline top 25 team.
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2007, 02:47 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKevin View Post
It's really a shame how Kentucky has fallen from elite national powerhouse to a borderline top 25 team.
If we can nab a good big man for 2008, we'll have a very good squad next year. Also, word is that Legion wants to return and has recieved permission from Barnhardt, but just needs Gillespie's permission. But knowing Gillespie, I dont know if he'll do that.
Old 12-08-2007, 02:49 PM    (permalink
cardsalltheway
Veteran

cardsalltheway is a cocksman.cardsalltheway is a cocksman.cardsalltheway is a cocksman.

Quote:
So do I. I ******* hate Kentucky

Designs by D-Unit

ILEMTPKC - I Love Eli Manning <The Patriots Killer> Club
cardsalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2007, 02:53 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardsalltheway View Post
So do I. I ******* hate Kentucky
I'm freaked out about Gordon. I'm fairly confident that Patterson can take White. You guys will win however, because with injuries and the whole Legion situation, our depth is next to nothing. Our starting lineup should look like:

PG Bradley
SG Porter (Who is worthless)
SF Crawford
PF Stevenson
C Patterson

Our bench is so absolutely thin at the moment, here's what it is: AJ Stewart, Mark Coury, Ramon Harris, Jared Carter and Mike Williams
Old 12-08-2007, 03:04 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

WOW!I did not expect to see Sherron Collins back tiday
Old 12-08-2007, 03:05 PM    (permalink
cardsalltheway
Veteran

cardsalltheway is a cocksman.cardsalltheway is a cocksman.cardsalltheway is a cocksman.

Wow, we're screwed. Bassett and Gordon are both out.

Designs by D-Unit

Old 12-08-2007, 03:06 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

I now feel somewhat better.
Old 12-08-2007, 04:18 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mario Chalmers line today:

12 points, 9 rebounds, 7 assists and 7 steals

Darn Impressive
Old 12-08-2007, 04:38 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

This is one of the most pitiful displays of basketball i've in my entire life, coming from Kentucky no less. With Jasper and Meeks out now, none of these players besides Patterson deserves to be playing at UK. Crawford and Bradley are selfish, always have been selfish, and will continue to be selfish. I wouldn't be as angry as I am at the moment, if they were actually good however. Mark Coury and Michael Porter have no place playing division one basketball. I know for Coury he was a walk-on, but get his ass out of game. Did anyone see him shoot a three off of the bottom of the backboard? That was just pitiful. I don't know what it is about Porter, perhaps the five turnovers, maybe the fact that he is a complete non-factor on offense, or when he actually air balled an open layup. I'm also just angry that Tubby Smith's lazy ass left us with this pitful excuse of a basketball team, because he probably decided that recruiting for us was just too god damn time consuming. Then he goes to Minnesota and recruits there a hell of a lot better than he did the past few years at UK. He actually walks away looking like the victim with his signing bonus worth millions, and left Kentucky in shambles.
Old 12-08-2007, 04:39 PM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

DJ White has really improved his mid-range shot.
Old 12-08-2007, 04:42 PM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked View Post
Did anyone see him shoot a three off of the bottom of the backboard? That was just pitiful.
Yeah, that was a terrible looking shot.

He was acctually leanning into it and shot it straight. There was almost no arc to it.
Old 12-08-2007, 04:44 PM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

BTW, decision to let Mike White play this year was a good one.

I know that next year we have front-court question marks and could've used White, but this year's team is better with him.
Old 12-08-2007, 05:03 PM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Deandre Thomas made a mistake by picking Basketball instead of football.

He could've made it to the NFL as a DT or OT.
Old 12-08-2007, 05:15 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

Did I see this right?

Davidson 32

UCLA 20

WTF
Old 12-08-2007, 05:19 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-RICH49 View Post
Did I see this right?

Davidson 32

UCLA 20

WTF
still early plus its a home game for UCLA so i dont see them holding up this lead.
619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2007, 05:19 PM    (permalink
cardsalltheway
Veteran

Quote:
Deandre Thomas made a mistake by picking Basketball instead of football.

He could've made it to the NFL as a DT or OT.
He reminds me a lot of Killingsworth, only much less talented.

Whatever Bassett did must have been pretty bad, they said on CBS that his teammates and coaches wouldn't even look at him during practice on Friday.

Designs by D-Unit

Old 12-08-2007, 05:20 PM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Good win for IU.

I hope both Bassett and Gordon get back soon.
Old 12-08-2007, 08:10 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked View Post
I'm also just angry that Tubby Smith's lazy ass left us with this pitful excuse of a basketball team, because he probably decided that recruiting for us was just too god damn time consuming. Then he goes to Minnesota and recruits there a hell of a lot better than he did the past few years at UK. He actually walks away looking like the victim with his signing bonus worth millions, and left Kentucky in shambles.
There ya go. I knew this would come back to Tubby somehow. Nevermind the fact that Kentucky's fanbase is made up of racist and classless assholes. It's Tubby's fault, the guy that they ran off even though he produced a consistant winner, that Gillespie can't beat Gardner-Webb or even remotely hang with a not-so-great Hoosier team.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2007, 09:58 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
There ya go. I knew this would come back to Tubby somehow. Nevermind the fact that Kentucky's fanbase is made up of racist and classless assholes. It's Tubby's fault, the guy that they ran off even though he produced a consistant winner, that Gillespie can't beat Gardner-Webb or even remotely hang with a not-so-great Hoosier team.
Well, I apologize for the fact that I haven't mentioned Gillespies ineptitudes as well. Even though the options on the bench weren't much better, he continues to start Michael Porter and Mark Coury. Have you actually looked at the roster though, there is an insufficient amount of talent on this team. I mean before Gillespie arrived, Tubby's 2007 recruiting class was 3* A.J. Stewart and 2* Mike Williams.