Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 12-09-2007, 11:23 AM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by d34ng3l021 View Post
Im pretty frickin pissed. Me and this girl that I like wanted to watch Juno, but its not playing in this city.

****** A.
llook for screenings.

and ****** A means ******* amazing.

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007, 11:47 AM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just got The Prestige and Cinderella Man, both movies I've yet to see. Even though TNT has been playing the hell out of the Cinderella man lately.

And I was under the impression F****** A meant, F****** Ass. Just a random obscenity to show your displeasure. That's how I've been using it for years.
Paul is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007, 11:48 AM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
Just got The Prestige and Cinderella Man, both movies I've yet to see. Even though TNT has been playing the hell out of the Cinderella man lately.

And I was under the impression F****** A meant, F****** Ass. Just a random obscenity to show your displeasure. That's how I've been using it for years.
The Prestige was disappointing.

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007, 01:28 PM    (permalink
Rich Jr
Veteran

Rich Jr smells like sex panther.Rich Jr smells like sex panther.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fischbowl View Post
llook for screenings.

and ****** A means ******* amazing.
Or awesome, however your vocabulary is.
Rich Jr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007, 02:13 PM    (permalink
d34ng3l021
All-Pro

d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The closest place its playing is in Sacremento, which is like 20 minutes out. But I dont have my car up here. Ill just have to wait til i get back to San Jose I guess...

Ill have to watch American Gangster then too. And I am Legend.

I cant wait for ****ing finals to be over.

And ****** a stands for ******* asshole. at least, where I come from.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan
d34ng3l021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007, 02:19 PM    (permalink
Hurricane Ditka
Team Leader
All-Pro

Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone else gonna see I Am Legend in Imax just to see the first 5 minutes of The Dark Knight

sig by VLS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokey Joe View Post
I don't care...
Hurricane Ditka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007, 03:39 PM    (permalink
hugegmenfan
Pro Bowler

hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fischbowl View Post
The Prestige was disappointing.
yeah i had heard such great things, but it really was not that great. you would think the combo of jackman and bale would make it great, but i thought it there was little character development and the story was kind of repetitive. one revenge/magic sabotaging after another

sig by jkpigskin

2007 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

2011 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS
hugegmenfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007, 03:48 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I dont have an IMAX theatre anywhere remotely close to where i live. yall are lucky.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007, 10:35 PM    (permalink
Staubach12
All-Pro

Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I recently watch the movies Amadeus (About Mozart) and Immortal Beloved (About Beethoven). Both are incredible movies.

In Immortal beloved, there's this scene, where his potential wife is trying to find out if he can still produce music since he's deaf, because her father won't let them mary if he can't make money off his music, so they spy on him playing piano, and it's a fantastic scene. This version is in French, but it makes no difference.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mlk4neUeylo

BoneKrusher

Last edited by Staubach12 : 12-09-2007 at 10:42 PM.
Staubach12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007, 10:39 PM    (permalink
HoopsDemon12
Pro Bowler

HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
I dont have an IMAX theatre anywhere remotely close to where i live. yall are lucky.
Ya same with me... i live pretty far from any good theaters...

Sig By Diehardvikingfan
HoopsDemon12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007, 10:47 PM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

revolver finally opened here in the us in independent theatres. if you have an independent theatre near you go see this movie. seriously. it is a guy ritchie film that was released in 2005 in Europe. its pretty complicated but its incredible.
Old 12-09-2007, 11:11 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I ended up really liking the prestige. It was amazing. Christian Bale was great in it. I really thought I had the ending figured out 3/4 of the way through, I thought I got the twist. But the ending it did surprise me. Great great movie.
Old 12-09-2007, 11:21 PM    (permalink
josh07039
Pro Bowler

Location: "Im against Picketing, but I don't know how to show it"-Mitch Hedberg
josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hugegmenfan View Post
yeah i had heard such great things, but it really was not that great. you would think the combo of jackman and bale would make it great, but i thought it there was little character development and the story was kind of repetitive. one revenge/magic sabotaging after another
I agree, when going to blockbuster, i asked what the magic movie that came out during the same time as the illusionist and the guy said it was vastly superior. However, the Illusionist is such a great movie, one of my recent favorites. The prestige fails in that firstly, it doesn't make you question whether the trick is real as the illusionist often does, if only for a second. Secondly, The ending of the prestige is so unsatisfying, i wont go into detail, but it really is.
Old 12-09-2007, 11:27 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by josh07039 View Post
I agree, when going to blockbuster, i asked what the magic movie that came out during the same time as the illusionist and the guy said it was vastly superior. However, the Illusionist is such a great movie, one of my recent favorites. The prestige fails in that firstly, it doesn't make you question whether the trick is real as the illusionist often does, if only for a second. Secondly, The ending of the prestige is so unsatisfying, i wont go into detail, but it really is.
Thank you, I was trying to figure out the the name of that move, The Illusionist. I need to check that out.
Old 12-09-2007, 11:33 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I rented Superbad. 3rd time i've seen it and it's still hilarious
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007, 11:35 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Did you watch Cinderella Man yet, Paul? I watched it twice today...I own it but, I always watch it when it's on, same w/ A Beautiful Mind and Gladiator. They've all been on a lot recently. Three of my favorites.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007, 11:37 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKevin View Post
I rented Superbad. 3rd time i've seen it and it's still hilarious
I just watched that for the 1st time loved it!

I have watched National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation 34 times in the last 3 weeks.
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007, 11:38 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bored of education View Post
I just watched that for the 1st time loved it!

I have watched National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation 34 times in the last 3 weeks.
I'm waiting for TBS to air their annual 7 Days of A Christmas Story. I love that movie
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007, 11:42 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Christmas Story is my 3rd fav Xmas movie. Die hard being number 2 if that counts
Quote:
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
Old 12-09-2007, 11:45 PM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bored of education View Post
Christmas Story is my 3rd fav Xmas movie. Die hard being number 2 if that counts
It definitely counts.

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.
Giants, ASU Sun Devils, Yankees
Turtlepower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007, 11:47 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

Sweeeeeeet
Quote:
Old 12-09-2007, 11:47 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Did you watch Cinderella Man yet, Paul? I watched it twice today...I own it but, I always watch it when it's on, same w/ A Beautiful Mind and Gladiator. They've all been on a lot recently. Three of my favorites.
Naw, not yet. Just finished the Prestige and now watching the Untouchables, since I got it a couple days ago and I haven't got a chance to get through it yet.
Old 12-09-2007, 11:48 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
gladiator is teh shizz

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007, 11:49 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
Naw, not yet. Just finished the Prestige and now watching the Untouchables, since I got it a couple days ago and I haven't got a chance to get through it yet.

THISH IZ A RAID!
Quote:
Old 12-09-2007, 11:49 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Oh, whoever recommended the Boondock Saints, that's an Hour and Half of my life I'll never have back.