Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 12-10-2007, 12:50 AM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
Oh, whoever recommended the Boondock Saints, that's an Hour and Half of my life I'll never have back.
wha wha what? that movies sweet
DChess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 12:51 AM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Departed is my 4th favorite movie ever
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 12:52 AM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DChess View Post
wha wha what? that movies sweet

Yeah its one my all time favorites. Even though some assholes I know say Duffy is a wannabe Tarantino. I don't buy that.
Quote:
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
Old 12-10-2007, 12:52 AM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bored of education View Post
i personally thought it was overrated
Old 12-10-2007, 12:53 AM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

See I have watched it maybe 100 times and I think the script is genious. Great acting. It was great
Quote:
Old 12-10-2007, 12:54 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
See I have watched it maybe 100 times and I think the script is genious. Great acting. It was great
One of my all-time favorites.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 12:56 AM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

inside man is up there with my favorites ive watched it yesterday and today i wouldve never guessed the ending

another good movie from spike lee if u didnt see me mention it earlier sucker free city, go watch it!

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 12:56 AM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

i dont know, i just couldnt get into it.
Old 12-10-2007, 12:57 AM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by DChess View Post
i dont know, i just couldnt get into it.
Understandable!
Quote:
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Oh, whoever recommended the Boondock Saints, that's an Hour and Half of my life I'll never have back.
Are you serious? Wow, first person I've ever heard not like that movie.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
One of my all-time favorites.
I love the movie and think it is just plain amazing. I think Scorsese is a genius with the film, but with that said, watch Infernal Affairs. It is the Asian movie that The Departed was based off of.

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.
Giants, ASU Sun Devils, Yankees
Turtlepower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 12:58 AM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Boondock Saints wasn't good at all IMO. The characters were horrible. William Defoe's character was entertaining for awhile, but got annoying by the end. The Villians were just lame, Ron Jermey really? I mean I'm always down for a good shoot'em up/gunplay movie, this one just wasn't entertaining. Though the "THERE WAS A FIREFIGHT!" scene was pretty epic.
Paul is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 01:07 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

wow i have just the 1st person in the world who didn't like boondock saints, hell my ******* mom likes boondock saints

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 01:08 AM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
wow i have just the 1st person in the world who didn't like boondock saints, hell my ******* mom likes boondock saints
The movie studio that funded the movie didn't like it or theater goers. It is one of the biggest flops of all-time.

P.S. I like it. =D

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Old 12-10-2007, 01:11 AM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've never seen Boondock Saints
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 01:11 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I know a lot of people that didnt like it. It's really big w/ today's high school and college kids but, a lot of my older friends didnt like it. I liked it but, I wouldnt say it was one of my favorites. You ask like 10 high school kids their top 3 favorite movies...Boondock Saints will probably be in 8/9 of their lists.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 12-10-2007, 01:13 AM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Quote:
I know a lot of people that didnt like it. It's really big w/ today's high school and college kids but, a lot of my older friends didnt like it. I liked it but, I wouldnt say it was one of my favorites. You ask like 10 high school kids their top 3 favorite movies...Boondock Saints will probably be in 8/9 of their lists.
And now you can add Superbad.

On a side note, I wanted to punch every single high schooler when Napoleon Dynamite came out because every kid had to quote that crappy movie.

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Old 12-10-2007, 01:15 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

I didnt see that movie until last year...I would just going walking the halls of my high school when it came out, confused as hell. I was constantly being hit w/ quotes and i had no idea how to respond.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 12-10-2007, 01:31 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I didnt see that movie until last year...I would just going walking the halls of my high school when it came out, confused as hell. I was constantly being hit w/ quotes and i had no idea how to respond.
I did the same thing to people but with chapelle's show, No one i knew watched it so i would just be saying weird **** to them that i thought was hilarious

got to do the what did the five fingers say to the face thing, it was the most satisfying slap ever

Old 12-10-2007, 01:55 AM    (permalink
Hurricane Ditka
Team Leader
All-Pro

Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tO2jcwgIi8o

Speed Racer the movie.

sig by VLS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokey Joe View Post
I don't care...
Hurricane Ditka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 01:58 AM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I agree. I actually looked up overrated in the dictionary today and it forced me to watch that movie.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 02:33 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

totally random question....

In your opinion, who's story would make for the best movie?

Kurt Warner's, Tom Brady's, or Tony Romo's.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 12-10-2007, 02:38 AM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
totally random question....

In your opinion, who's story would make for the best movie?

Kurt Warner's, Tom Brady's, or Tony Romo's.
Kurt Warner cuz he's old

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 02:39 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

What's so interesting about Brady and Romo life?

Warner small town boy turned MVP, then journeyman back up QB, just needs 1 more superbowl ring to cap his off

Old 12-10-2007, 02:51 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Romo has a lot going for him if you're going to make a movie based on his life and career. Born into a Mexican-American military family, Former Division 1-AA Qb and Walter Payton Award winner, who went undrafted and eventually became the unlikely star QB for the Dallas Cowboys. His quick rise to stardom, the dating life, the commercials, the guest judging, his father's illness, the Favre influence, the botched hold, the 5 ints, the records, the comebacks, and all the other amazing things he's done in his career. It's obviously still early but, if he wins a superbowl somewhere in there...you have a pretty amazing story on your hands. It already is a great story even without the superbowl.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS