Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 12-11-2007, 11:12 AM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
This is a crazy game. I thought for sure I was going to lose. 2 weeks in a row I've made big roster mistakes and have squeezed out the victory. GG BigDawg. If I lost, I would've wanted it to be against you.

Who's next?
No excuses on my part, no reason for me not to play Patrick Kerney. Damn work and me having to go in at 6 in the morning and me forgetting to update my roster! I had the players to win but like the Ravens coaching cost me this game.

All the congratulations in the world to D-Unit for this game. He made the right moves where I did not and he deserved to win this game. It was definitely a fantastic victory for his club and well deserved on his part. Nothing but the best to him and his boys in the Championship Game. I will indeed be pulling for you.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!
BigDawg819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007, 04:53 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's going down...oh, it's on, it's on like Donkey Kong.

D-Unit vs. M.O.T.H.

Only one Cowboy fan can come out on top...who's it gonna be?

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007, 07:34 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
It's going down...oh, it's on, it's on like Donkey Kong.

D-Unit vs. M.O.T.H.

Only one Cowboy fan can come out on top...who's it gonna be?
Winner will be an Orlando Magic fan... I guarantee that!
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007, 09:11 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Winner will be an Orlando Magic fan... I guarantee that!
haha...that is correct sir. Good Luck. :)

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 12-11-2007, 09:22 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Its not even a contest for the title, D vs Moth its going to be a blowout. Brady against the Jets, D wins with Brady alone. I will take solace in the fact that I lost to the champ.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Quote:
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

Old 12-12-2007, 01:43 AM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

me and PF28 get a rematch from 2 weeks ago

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2007, 09:01 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

M.O.T.H. is leading D-Unit by 4.5 points it's gonna be very close

Old 12-16-2007, 09:01 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCJ58 View Post
me and PF28 get a rematch from 2 weeks ago
nice match; you win!

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2007, 09:02 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
nice match; you win!
who would have thought Ted Ginn Jr., Mason Crosby, Sage Rosenfels, and Chris Carr would win it for me

Old 12-17-2007, 02:50 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It all comes down to this... Everything riding on the shoulders of Devin Hester... Will our hero rise to the task?

The Championship Game is on the line...11 points away from VICTORY!!!

Let's go Hestermania!!!!
Old 12-17-2007, 05:44 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
It all comes down to this... Everything riding on the shoulders of Devin Hester... Will our hero rise to the task?

The Championship Game is on the line...11 points away from VICTORY!!!

Let's go Hestermania!!!!
God, that Cowboy game pissed me off...I'm not even talking fantasy here. ugh. Anyway, how about Westbrook going down at the one...that would have iced it for me.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 12-17-2007, 02:10 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
God, that Cowboy game pissed me off...I'm not even talking fantasy here. ugh. Anyway, how about Westbrook going down at the one...that would have iced it for me.
I was so happy! I can't believe he did that. I've never seen anything like that happen before. Craziness! Usually that kind of stuff happens to my fantasy teams... I had to laugh when it happened. I felt your pain.

C'mon Devin Hester!!!!
Old 12-17-2007, 02:51 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Does anyone know how the draft order is going to be laid out? Based on record, or based on the Playoffs?

By the way, other than CCB, is there anybody else that's going to be replaced?
Old 12-17-2007, 03:27 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lions WMD View Post
Does anyone know how the draft order is going to be laid out? Based on record, or based on the Playoffs?

By the way, other than CCB, is there anybody else that's going to be replaced?
Order will be based off regular season schedule and points total.

Team with the worst record and lowest point total will have the first pick.

Draft Order

1. Team CCB :: 0-12 :: 600 pts
2. Team Schubert :: 3-9 :: 899 pts
3. Team NIP :: 4-8 :: 865.5 pts
4. Team ERU :: 4-8 :: 962.5 pts
5. Team Fenikz :: 5-7 :: 949.5 pts
6. Team WCBGU :: 5-7 :: 981 pts
7. Team T24L :: 5-7 :: 1051 pts
8. Team Brodeur :: 5-7 :: 1063.5 pts
9. Team Scottyboy :: 5-7 :: 1103.5 pts
10. Team WMD :: 5-7 :: 1161.5 pts
11. Team PF28 :: 6-6 :: 942 pts
12. Team KCJ58 :: 6-6 :: 1058.5 pts
13. Team scar988 :: 7-5 :: 1122 pts
14. Team Comahan :: 7-5 :: 1225.5 pts
15. Team BrownsTown :: 8-4 :: 1058 pts
16. Team M.O.T.H. :: 8-4 :: 1321.5 pts
17. Team Nerv :: 9-3 :: 1212.5 pts
18. Team BigDawg :: 9-3 :: 1281.5 pts
19. Team D-Unit :: 9-3 :: 1334.5 pts
20. Team Xiomera :: 10-2 :: 1398 pts
Old 12-17-2007, 06:38 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

#18th pick baby! Team BigDawg with a strong first year, although coupled with a tough, tough playoff loss. We are still contemplating our 3 picks for keepers but we are definitely confident going into the 2008 season. Best of luck with the championship game tonight, may the best D-Unit, I mean man win. ;)

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Quote:
Quote:

Old 12-17-2007, 08:50 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

8 points away from victory and it's all on the shoulders of Mr. Hester...

Why does he have -1 yards rushing? Was he in on a reverse or something???

Must say... I like to see them getting him involved in the offense... Please oh Please!!!

Go Devin!!!!
Old 12-17-2007, 09:07 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Fighting from behind is sooooooooooooooooo NOT fun.
Old 12-17-2007, 09:08 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

what happens if you tie? is it possible for him to get .5 points? or 9.5 whatever D needs.

just win Bears!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2007, 09:16 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Gah! I'd be 7 points away if Hester didn't fumble it... Grrrrrr.........
Old 12-17-2007, 09:18 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
what happens if you tie? is it possible for him to get .5 points? or 9.5 whatever D needs.

just win Bears!!
Wow... how sick would that be if I lost by .5 points??? OH boy... knock on wood.

Only defensive players get .5 point on assisted tackles. Offensive players don't... so it won't end in a tie.

GO HESTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-17-2007, 09:21 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Boooooo!!!!!!!!!!!! Kicking away from Hester is so Rudy cool.
Old 12-17-2007, 09:26 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Hester drops it on 3rd down out of bounds.... :( :( :(

Nice to see him in on offense.
Old 12-17-2007, 09:33 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Phew... FG good! Kick Return Time!!!!

HESTERRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!! DO IT MAN!!!!!!!! BE A HERO!!!!!!
Old 12-17-2007, 09:35 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

How dumb is that??? MIN kicks short and all of sudden the Bears have GREAT field position.
Old 12-17-2007, 09:38 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

+1 for Hester. 10 yard reception.

69-75.5