Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 12-10-2006, 01:47 AM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default 2007 heisman frontrunner

This is espn.com's poll question.

Who is next year's heisman frontrunner or potential favorite to win it all? To keep it from being a lopsided poll ill take darren mcfadden off.

Also, if you think somebody else not on the list, like chad henne or pat white, then feel free to say so.

keep in mind this is espn's poll so dont badmouth me if you dont like the choices.
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006, 01:52 AM    (permalink
doingthisinsteadofwork
All-Pro

doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.

Desean Jackson will win the Heisman next year.Quote me on it someone.Im saying it right now.
Cals offense depends on him more than they do Lynch.
He can do everything.
Old 12-10-2006, 02:04 AM    (permalink
Ewing
Pro Bowler

Ewing is a cocksman.Ewing is a cocksman.Ewing is a cocksman.Ewing is a cocksman.

Paul McCall will lead the Florida International Golden Panthers to an undefeated record and a national championship along with winning the Heisman.
Ewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006, 02:07 AM    (permalink
bofadabizzles
Veteran

bofadabizzles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bofadabizzles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bofadabizzles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bofadabizzles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bofadabizzles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bofadabizzles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bofadabizzles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bofadabizzles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bofadabizzles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bofadabizzles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bofadabizzles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Since I can't take McFadden I'll go DeSean Jackson. He can score running, recieving, returning and passing if they let him.
bofadabizzles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006, 02:07 AM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The person i think that has a legit shot at winning it is, percy harvin. He can do almost everything... well.
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006, 02:12 AM    (permalink
smittyjs
All-Pro

smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Colt Brennan

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm
smittyjs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006, 02:25 AM    (permalink
NickBam
Veteran

NickBam hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Slaton if he stays healthy.

Sig by gbpackers0065

Chicago Bears: NFC Champions
NickBam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006, 03:08 AM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Honestly? I think it is Mike Hart. I think he is going to have a monster year and if Michigan's defense can stay upright and well, he could really push McFadden hard since I don't think Arkansas will be the best team in the nation. I think UM has the best chance to be the best team, and Hart is their best player.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006, 03:34 AM    (permalink
snuff

Desean Jackson? Give me a break.... Manningham is better, will be playing for a better team, and get 2x the pub.

Mike Hart or McFadden in my opinion.

The people love Mike Hart, Michigan should be a top5 team, and he is a senior.
Old 12-10-2006, 03:39 AM    (permalink
Paranoidmoonduck
Team Leader
All-Pro

Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think Jackson is going to get a solid amount of press heading into next year by magazines (because they always target "playmakers"). However, I think expecting Jackson to get that many return TD's is something that will be up to a certain amount of chance. That said, with Lynch likely out of the picture, Cal will throw it more, so Jackson will have the receiving numbers.

I wouldn't call him a favorite, but I'd certainly call him a darkhorse.
Old 12-10-2006, 07:14 AM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.

Mario Manningham

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
RyanLeaf#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006, 07:19 AM    (permalink

I'd look out for Brian Brohm as a sleeper.
Old 12-10-2006, 07:37 AM    (permalink
Michigan
Who wants to sex Mutombo?
Pro Bowler

Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1. Darren McFadden
2. Michael Hart
3. Jonathan Stewart
4. Bobby Reid
5. Steve Slaton
Old 12-10-2006, 10:23 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewing
Paul McCall will lead the Florida International Golden Panthers to an undefeated record and a national championship along with winning the Heisman.
:?: Do you know him?

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006, 10:30 AM    (permalink
DoWnThEfiElD
Pro Bowler

DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Trying not to be a homer but Henne and Hart will both be talked about with Heisman, because they are both 4 year started on what should be a national title contender. Also you prob gotta have a USC guy in there, I wouldn't be surpirsed to see Patrick Turner's name being thrown around towads the end of the year, he should be the top wideout, and the only really proven one so he'll get a lot of touches.

But thats really all a formality because Jimmy Clausen should be winner his first next year haha.
DoWnThEfiElD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006, 10:32 AM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

McFadden, Hart, and Slaton should all be favorites to win. Chad Henne and John David Booty could be frontrunners as well (will be QB of the nation's top two teams).
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006, 10:35 AM    (permalink
miamichamp_305
Rookie

miamichamp_305 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

ESPN is on something if McFadden isn't up there, I say it's:

1.Darren McFadden
2.Steve Slaton
3.DeSean Jackson
4.Colt Brennan
5.Javarris James (I can always dream)
Old 12-10-2006, 10:37 AM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

McFadden
Hart
Brennan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006, 12:16 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by miamichamp_305
ESPN is on something if McFadden isn't up there, I say it's:

1.Darren McFadden
2.Steve Slaton
3.DeSean Jackson
4.Colt Brennan
5.Javarris James (I can always dream)
Did you read the first post?

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006, 12:21 PM    (permalink
danman253

Here is my top 10 for next season:

1. Darren McFadden
2. Mike Hart
3. Steve Slaton
4. Colt Brennan
5. Mario Manningham
6. Ray Rice
7. DeSean Jackson
8. Chad Henne
9. Jonathan Stewart
10. Brian Brohm
Old 12-10-2006, 01:14 PM    (permalink
TCU
All-Pro

TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.

CHAD HENNE is my Winner

former #1 in post count on this site
first to 500 posts
TCU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006, 01:15 PM    (permalink
danman253

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCU
CHAD HENNE is my Winner
8)
Old 12-10-2006, 01:19 PM    (permalink
Ward
Administrator
All-NFLDC

Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like Mike Hart as well. Remember, it's going to be the best player on the best (or 2nd best) team. Michigan is not going to drop off much next year, and Hart is going to go wild.
Ward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006, 01:22 PM    (permalink
TH3
Veteran

TH3 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.TH3 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Adrain Peterson when he comes back
TH3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006, 01:23 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm going to say Brian Brohm, or Jamarcus Russell if he somehow stays.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote