Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Green Bay Packers Team Forum

Green Bay Packers Team Forum Discuss the Cheeseheads

Old 12-18-2007, 06:20 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I know, just saying.
Old 12-18-2007, 06:33 PM    (permalink
Whistler6
Pro Bowler

Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by ny10804 View Post
Sure I guess, but I don't really see how that makes a difference. Point is Barnett's been making plays that matter and result in wins, while Willis has been making tons of tackles (that his sub par teammates are unable to make) in games where the 69ers are getting blown out.
preach it brother..
Whistler6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2007, 07:03 PM    (permalink
Nitschke-Hawk
Pro Bowler

Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess that when he said he was 90% sure they would make the pro-bowl, he wasn't talking about as alternates.
When you look at the fact that the Packers only have 4 starters, CLEARLY they should be there, I don't even care in a serious manner anyways until this thing isn't a joke anymore. It's the only way to acknowledge the best in the NFL Conferences and it isn't correct. There needs to be a committee formed that specifically decides the best in each conference. The rosters also need to be larger, a 53 man roster, not 45 or whatever.

Bosanac01
Nitschke-Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2007, 07:05 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitschke-Hawk View Post
When you look at the fact that the Packers only have 4 starters, CLEARLY they should be there, I don't even care in a serious manner anyways until this thing isn't a joke anymore. It's the only way to acknowledge the best in the NFL Conferences and it isn't correct. There needs to be a committee formed that specifically decides the best in each conference. The rosters also need to be larger, a 53 man roster, not 45 or whatever.
Is it really that big of a deal? I mean, the difference between most of the guys that got in and didn't get in isn't that great. You could certainly make a case for Barnett (or hell even Urlacher or E.J Henderson) over Willis and Tatupu, but it's not like either of those players are undeserving as well.

I'm just busting your sack because you ended up being dead ass wrong, but it's not like it really matters at the end of the day.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2007, 07:39 PM    (permalink
Nitschke-Hawk
Pro Bowler

Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Is it really that big of a deal? I mean, the difference between most of the guys that got in and didn't get in isn't that great. You could certainly make a case for Barnett (or hell even Urlacher or E.J Henderson) over Willis and Tatupu, but it's not like either of those players are undeserving as well.

I'm just busting your sack because you ended up being dead ass wrong, but it's not like it really matters at the end of the day.
I think we should have a true way of documenting who is truly the best. It's probably wishful thinking but it can be done. That All Pro team or whatever isn't enough because it's only starters voted on by writers. There should be a 1st team, 2nd team, maybe even a 3rd team and it doesn't have to be a game. The Pro Bowl should just really be a game voted by the fans if anything at all. Outside of Hawk they should have been on the 1st team roster.

Bosanac01
Nitschke-Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote