Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Dallas Cowboys Team Forum

Dallas Cowboys Team Forum Discuss America's Team - How 'bout dem Cowboys!

Old 12-10-2006, 07:42 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Julius has been waiting for that one.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006, 09:02 PM    (permalink
BX
Veteran

BX hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

What the hell.

2nd rounder for Josh Brown.
Old 12-10-2006, 09:18 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BX
What the hell.

2nd rounder for Josh Brown.
2nd would be high...but I would be willing to give a third. I'll give Gramatica until the end of the season tho until I think its worth it. He has shown an ability to be clutch. This time of possesion and Karney are killing us.

Designs by me
Quote:
[00:37] <toonster> i mean, i can talk dirty
thule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006, 09:19 PM    (permalink
BX
Veteran

At this point I'm willing to trade Bill Parcells for a good kicker.
Old 12-10-2006, 09:21 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Our defense looks run down for some reason. I just don't konw about this game...NO looks to have more heart at this point.

Designs by me
Quote:
Old 12-10-2006, 09:35 PM    (permalink
pocketaces
Pro Bowler

pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

we are being totally out coached and the saints want this game more than we do
pocketaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006, 09:36 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Coaching smoaching. You guys are losing because you getting absolutely no pass rush, the pass rush is a joke right now.

And you can't blitz too much, because theyre spreading you out, so you need a rush out of 4, and youre not getting it.
Old 12-10-2006, 09:41 PM    (permalink
pocketaces
Pro Bowler

pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

again coaching
Old 12-10-2006, 09:42 PM    (permalink
pocketaces
Pro Bowler

of course myself, madden and micheals dont know what were talking about
Old 12-10-2006, 09:44 PM    (permalink
pocketaces
Pro Bowler

hahahaha now its just gotten comical... ASS WHOOOOPING..cant rush cant cover cant anything
Old 12-10-2006, 09:47 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by pocketaces
hahahaha now its just gotten comical... ASS WHOOOOPING..cant rush cant cover cant anything
We are still in this....we just can't get our offense enough on the field to get in a rhythm.

I wonder if this is zimmers fault...or if its just our players. The fault has to go somewhere?

Designs by me
Quote:
Old 12-10-2006, 09:50 PM    (permalink
BX
Veteran

Hey, his arm works after all.
Old 12-10-2006, 09:51 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

A lot of it I think is lack of speed on defense. This defense isn't as fast as some make it out to be. Minus Newman of course.

That doesn't fare well for when the Saints come to us.

I had a feeling this would happen against the Saints and bet the over on Reggie Bush's total yards at over 84.5
Old 12-10-2006, 10:21 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What was that about Bears fans being bitter cause the Cowboys are the class of the NFC?

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006, 10:23 PM    (permalink

what happen to Pat Watkins? Did he get injured or something?
Old 12-10-2006, 10:31 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The was off game, of all off games. Defense looked terrible. After that first sack from Demarcus and run by Julius I was excited, man was I wrong. Romo's decision making was terrible also, and the one TD to TO was pure luck, it should of been intercepted.

But one good thing, it does bring romo back down to earth. we'll still in great shape for the playoffs and if anything Julius will finally cross 1,000yd mark. We'll bounce back next week
Old 12-10-2006, 10:32 PM    (permalink
Modano
Veteran

Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

that's not pass rush or so on.. we simply got out-coached. The saints ran the same 3 schemes all game.. Parcells did nothing to match Payton's gameplan..

In Bob We Trust

John Madden's wedding video business

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ddPHJWkPvU
Modano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006, 10:33 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thule
Quote:
We are still in this....we just can't get our offense enough on the field to get in a rhythm.

I wonder if this is zimmers fault...or if its just our players. The fault has to go somewhere?
Hey Thule, just letting you know that Devery Henderson had 92 yards receiving. Our bet was that he had to have over 88.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006, 10:37 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

It's hard for me to say, but when I saw the Reggie bush run after the screen, I was cheering for him. That was sick.
Old 12-10-2006, 10:37 PM    (permalink
Modano
Veteran

Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

and I don't know.. yeah, Watkins had a couple of bad games..but can he be worse than Davis? I don't think so..Davis is just garbage...

In Bob We Trust

John Madden's wedding video business

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ddPHJWkPvU
Modano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006, 10:49 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just wanted to say good game, guys. I don't know what happened there. I thought the game was going to be close.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006, 10:51 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul
It's hard for me to say, but when I saw the Reggie bush run after the screen, I was cheering for him. That was sick.
WHHHAAAAATTTT????????? :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

You're kidding me right dude? You were rooting for the other team to score?

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006, 10:52 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule
Quote:
Originally Posted by thule
Quote:

Hey Thule, just letting you know that Devery Henderson had 92 yards receiving. Our bet was that he had to have over 88.
I'll have the sig up tomorrow i'm guessing.

Designs by me
Quote:
Old 12-10-2006, 10:54 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule
Just wanted to say good game, guys. I don't know what happened there. I thought the game was going to be close.
Well its pretty obvious>>>to beat the cowboys you keep their offense off the field. Our defense always plays fresh because we control the clock. I loved the way the Saints played this game. Nice to see that type of gameplan come into play. Almost something you would see in madden.

Designs by me
Quote:
Old 12-10-2006, 10:55 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetness34
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul
WHHHAAAAATTTT????????? :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

You're kidding me right dude? You were rooting for the other team to score?
LOL maybe I worded wrong, I meant after he scored I was cheering and cursing seeing how sick it was.