Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > NFC East Division Forum

NFC East Division Forum Discuss the NFC East

Old 11-19-2007, 06:44 PM    (permalink
HChu
All-Pro

HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinzzfan25 View Post
Now all we need to do is get healthy, bring in a tall WR, replacement for Daniels, CB Depth, and we're set :)

I hope we try to go after an unhappy Larry Fitzgerald this offseason. I thought I heard that he wanted out of Arizona earlier this offseason.
Yeah that sounds great, but read this:

http://sports.aol.com/fanhouse/2007/...-hell-in-2008/

BoneKrusher
HChu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 07:09 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HChu View Post
Yeah that sounds great, but read this:

http://sports.aol.com/fanhouse/2007/...-hell-in-2008/
We hear that every year, there are ways around it by terminating contracts of bad players, we will still find a way to make 1-3 biggish free agent signings, but obviously like suggested Fitzgerald is out of the question, not like he'd want to come here anyways. A guy I'd like to spend a mid rounder on is De'Cody Fagg. Yes he's inconsistent but for some reason the way he plays, he just reminds me of TO. And the way we found undrafted and late round studs like Stephon Heyer, Lorenzo Alexander, Kedric Golston, HB Blades, Anthony Montgomery, Chris Wilson, I am confident we can add nice pieces without needing to empty out the pocket, we have a good eye for talent. Who would have every thought an undrafted rookie Heyer would develop into a beast and our RT to replace Jansen in the future, or Undrafted Rookie Lorenzo Alexander would be 4th on the depth chart as a DT, as well as get 10-20 snaps a game as a OG/OT/blocking TE.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Last edited by SeanTaylorRIP : 11-19-2007 at 07:14 PM.
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2007, 11:06 AM    (permalink
skinzzfan25
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.

We just picked up some dude Mix off the Giants practice squad. 6'5 dude who played with JC at Auburn.

I like :)
Old 12-25-2007, 06:51 PM    (permalink
skinzzfan25
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.

It's Dallas week.

Whether they play their starters or not, I'm pumped for this game.
Old 12-25-2007, 07:11 PM    (permalink
critesy
All-Pro

critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinzzfan25 View Post
We just picked up some dude Mix off the Giants practice squad. 6'5 dude who played with JC at Auburn.

I like :)

i love it, i wanted us to draft this guy in the 6th/7th haha, but i guess we have him now.

RIP, Sean Taylor.
critesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2007, 06:33 PM    (permalink
703SKINS202
Pro Bowler

703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

REDSKINSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think its great that it rained because i dont know the weather report for sunday but it always rains in seattle. Lets keep this streak alive so we can see you guys again!

Stedman Bailey 2012 Stat Tracker:
12 Games, 106 Rec, 1501 yards, 23 TD's

Steddy Ambition!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOnISzeG2Ao
703SKINS202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2007, 09:14 AM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Last year we split the series despite being crap, this year we split again and nearly beat them the first time and they were a full roster. We were missing Carlos, Marcus Washington, Santana, Randy Thomas, Jon Jansen, Casey Rabach, and then injured Sean Taylor(RIP).

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote