Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 12-31-2007, 11:40 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

go go go go go go go go.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

jballa838 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2007, 11:40 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

EVEN fURTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Old 12-31-2007, 11:42 PM    (permalink
HChu
All-Pro

HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So lame, I was hoping he would get greedy and totally wipe out. I think if that happened someone would've had to bring me to the emergency room, because I would've pulled so many muscles lol-ing all over my floor.

BoneKrusher
HChu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2007, 11:43 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

one more time, one more time, one more time!!
and another condom commercial. ugh.

Quote:

Old 12-31-2007, 11:44 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
Oh, i've been waiting for this moment all my life.
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2007, 11:44 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by HChu View Post
So lame, I was hoping he would get greedy and totally wipe out. I think if that happened someone would've had to bring me to the emergency room, because I would've pulled so many muscles lol-ing all over my floor.
ROFL? i think thats the term of rolling on the floor laughing.
we can pray for one more.

Quote:

Old 12-31-2007, 11:46 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

hello any lurkers that read this that are guests on the forum. Happy New Year to you.

Quote:

Old 12-31-2007, 11:46 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

she doesnt want to interview him again because he'd go for it again.

Quote:

Old 12-31-2007, 11:50 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

he should have wore a cape.

Quote:

Old 12-31-2007, 11:53 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dick Clark needs to stop doing this, I can't understand a word he's saying
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008, 12:03 AM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

happy new year central dudes!

Quote:

Old 01-01-2008, 12:25 AM    (permalink
Rich Jr
Veteran

Rich Jr smells like sex panther.Rich Jr smells like sex panther.

I'm very disappointed, it doesn't feel like 2008
Rich Jr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008, 12:37 AM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich Jr View Post
I'm very disappointed, it doesn't feel like 2008
How would you know what 2008 feels like?
Old 01-01-2008, 12:39 AM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Happy New Year everyone and Tila Tequila is awesome!
619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008, 12:45 AM    (permalink
Rich Jr
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB12 View Post
How would you know what 2008 feels like?
How does the sun set? How does a unicorn have one horn? They just do.
Old 01-01-2008, 12:47 AM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich Jr View Post
How does the sun set? How does a unicorn have one horn? They just do.
In the west. Unicorns aren't real.
Old 01-01-2008, 12:47 AM    (permalink
Rich Jr
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB12 View Post
In the west. Unicorns aren't real.
Your realism takes the fun out of this. 2008 will hold a stick up your ass for sure.
Old 01-01-2008, 01:00 AM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

Happy new Year Utah and other mountain times!

Quote:

Old 01-01-2008, 01:01 AM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

brewski brewski anyone?
Old 01-01-2008, 01:04 AM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Happy new year everyone !! I'm drunk and I'm returning to my party :D

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008, 01:07 AM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wo_oT88 View Post
Happy new year everyone !! I'm drunk and I'm returning to my party :D
Haha thats the way its done.. Im kinda tispy myself.
Old 01-01-2008, 01:08 AM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by 619 View Post
Haha thats the way its done.. Im kinda tispy myself.
so tipsy you spelled tipsy wrong.

Quote:

Old 01-01-2008, 01:09 AM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've drank exactly enough for now.
PalmerToCJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008, 01:13 AM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Man oh man I love beer pong game.

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008, 01:14 AM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by jballa838 View Post
so tipsy you spelled tipsy wrong.
It looks all the same to me right now.