Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 01-01-2008, 01:25 AM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone else not a fan of raggers....I had to close tonight...but after work I went down the block to a friends house...and there were probably 100-200 people there...hard to walk and always getting bumped into....can't hear what anyone is saying...I'm just not a fan

Designs by me
Quote:
[00:37] <toonster> i mean, i can talk dirty
thule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008, 01:30 AM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thule View Post
Anyone else not a fan of raggers....I had to close tonight...but after work I went down the block to a friends house...and there were probably 100-200 people there...hard to walk and always getting bumped into....can't hear what anyone is saying...I'm just not a fan
i never go to parties that are gonna rage. i thought you were talking about dish rags at first, but i realized you were talking about massive parties. But i dont party, thus making me not a fan of raggers

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

jballa838 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008, 01:32 AM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

and how long has there been 100-200 people in North Dakota?
and being in North Dakota, do you ever go on sportsnation on espn and make weird votes to see if the state will be a different color?

Quote:
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Old 01-01-2008, 01:39 AM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Obviously I sensed the sarcasm but I live in a city of 50,000 and no I never make weird votes to see if the state changes.

Designs by me
Quote:
[00:37] <toonster> i mean, i can talk dirty
thule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008, 01:40 AM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

Quote:
Obviously I sensed the sarcasm but I live in a city of 50,000 and no I never make weird votes to see if the state changes.
ok. I live in Utah in a smaller city than 50,000 but it is a hick town with a lot of people surrounding it.
and rage is hard to pluralize isnt it?

Quote:

Old 01-01-2008, 02:19 AM    (permalink
doingthisinsteadofwork
All-Pro

doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.

happy new years NFLDC!
Old 01-01-2008, 03:09 AM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I think you should, get everyone on the block to do it.

FUnny that the Dakota man goes to a big party but I go to a smaller one but live in a city with 500,000

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher
neko4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008, 03:51 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

**** got a little crazy at my house tonight, 3 fights and lots of titties, i got a guy i don't know passed out under my kitchen table and 2 bottles of dom perignon

plus the best thing is somebody left me a nice ass Cardinals jacket, they won't be getting that back

btw typing drunk is hard

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008, 04:21 AM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The party I was forced to go to was lame.....until I accidentally started a fire in the person's house with a sparkler. It's their fault for handing out sparklers and then not having lighters so I used the stove. Seriously, who keeps the roll of paper towels right next to the stove anyway?
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008, 04:57 AM    (permalink
d34ng3l021
All-Pro

d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Damnit guys. I cant wait til I am 21 when New Years rolls around.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan
d34ng3l021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008, 07:24 AM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My head hurts.... Birthday and New Years....

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986
UKfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008, 08:36 AM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UKfan View Post
My head hurts.... Birthday and New Years....
wow...that sucks...
JagHombre22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008, 09:47 AM    (permalink
cardsalltheway
Veteran

cardsalltheway is a cocksman.cardsalltheway is a cocksman.cardsalltheway is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
Dick Clark needs to stop doing this, I can't understand a word he's saying
It's terrible to watch, I feel sorry for him.

Designs by D-Unit

ILEMTPKC - I Love Eli Manning <The Patriots Killer> Club
cardsalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008, 12:00 PM    (permalink
tEk
Veteran

tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

anyone got a vid of this guy jumping the bike?

Hitman D
tEk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008, 12:19 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

hangovers really suck.
619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008, 12:24 PM    (permalink
'cuse-213
Pro Bowler

'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

5 shots, 11 beers. No sleep. Nude pics of girls.

Good night.
Old 01-01-2008, 12:40 PM    (permalink
Billingsley26
Pro Bowler

Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.

Drank about 3/4 of a 40 of vodka last night. went to a party hoping to just drop in for a little while, and not planning on drinking at all, but i still brough some vodka because i had to brgin something. my friend who told me to drop by, and when i came in everyone wa going nuts for me, i knew a lot of the people, but some i had no idea, and got such a positive response from everyone, that i couldnt leave without drinking. yea well, man i snapped last night.

i drank about 3/4 of a 40, som champagne, one of my good friends who called me to come by, was being hounded by his ex all night, and as she was going up the stairs, someone told me to tackle her, and tackle her i did. we then proceeded to go into the bedroom for about 20 mins, before herbest friend came in. Who i was tryng to keep occupied. I later found out that some one took a pic of her while her skirt was up and she had a BUSH Wow, I will post that pic once I get it.

Then there was the next girl, and I was lying on the floor upstaris, and she came over and was all over me. We then proceeded to go to another bedroom for quite some time. MAN! I was a god at this party. Everyone either knew me, or wanted to get to know me.

After a while, his dad came home, and ****** everything up. told us we had to leave and everythign, so we go outside, and my friends ex who was hounding him allnight, came up to me, and was like go tackle him, so i did, and he was pissed after it cuz he was in a $500 suit and it was in the snow, lol. He then SPIT in her face, i was like whoa! So I sobered up quickly and had to break up a fight quick before it escalated.

I then went back to my friends house to crash, setting about 4 alarms so I would wake up in about 2 hours so I could get home in time to make it to the Ice Bowl/Winter Classic in Buffalo. It took me about 40 mins to drive like 2 miles because of snow and ice, and when I get home everyone says we're not going because of the weather. As you can see I would be there right now and not typing on this. So yeah, that was pretty much it for me. Hoked up with 3 girls, one being my friends ex, probably still drunk, breaking up fights, tackling girls and so much more.....What a way to end the year 2007. On to bigger and better things for 2008!!!!!

Last edited by Billingsley26 : 01-01-2008 at 01:42 PM.
Billingsley26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008, 01:00 PM    (permalink
Rich Jr
Veteran

Rich Jr smells like sex panther.Rich Jr smells like sex panther.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billingsley26 View Post
Drank about 3/4 of a 40 of vodka last night. went to a party hoping to just drop in for a little while, and not planning on drinking at all, but i still brough some vodka because i had to brgin something. my friend who told me to drop by, and when i came in everyone wa going nuts for me, i knew a lot of the people, but some i had no idea, and got such a positive response from everyone, that i couldnt leave without drinking. yea well, man i snapped last night.

i drank about 3/4 of a 40, som champagne, one of my good friends who called me to come by, was being hounded by his ex all night, and as she was going up the stairs, someone told me to tackle her, and tackle her i did. we then proceeded to go into the bedroom for about 20 mins, before herbest friend came in. Who i was tryng to keep occupied. I later found out that some one took a pic of her while her skirt was up and she had a BUSH Wow, I will post that pic once I get it.

Then there was the next girl, and I was lying on the floor upstaris, and she came over and was all over me. We then proceeded to go to another bedroom for quite some time. MAN! I was a god at this party. Everyone either knew me, or wanted to get to know me.

After a while, his dad came home, and ****** everything up. told us we had to leave and everythign, so we go outside, and my friends ex who was hounding him allnight, came up to me, and was like go tackle him, so i did, and he was pissed after it cuz he was in a $500 suit and it was in the snow, lol. He then SPIT in her face, i was like whoa! So I sobered up quickly and had to break up a fight quick before it escalated.

I then went back to my friends house to crash, setting about 4 alarms so I would wake up in about 2 hours so I could get home in time to make it to the Ice Bowl/Winter Classic in Buffalo. It took me about 40 mins to drive like 2 miles because of snow and ice, and when I get home everyone says we're not going because of the weather. As you can see I would be there right now and not typing on this. So yeah, that was pretty much it for me. Hoked up with 3 girls, one being my friends ex, probably still drunk, breaking up fights, tackling girls and so much more.....What a way to end the year 2007. On to bigger and better things for 2008!!!!!
That should be a movie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tEk View Post
anyone got a vid of this guy jumping the bike?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvqbo3cH_xA
Rich Jr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008, 01:42 PM    (permalink
Rich Jr
Veteran

Reggie Bush knows how to have a good new year

Old 01-01-2008, 01:43 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich Jr View Post
Reggie Bush knows how to have a good new year

I bet he does some crazy things with those red x's.
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008, 01:46 PM    (permalink
Rich Jr
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked View Post
I bet he does some crazy things with those red x's.
You can't see the pics?
Old 01-01-2008, 01:49 PM    (permalink
'cuse-213
Pro Bowler

'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wish I could party with that X.
Old 01-01-2008, 01:51 PM    (permalink
Rich Jr
Veteran

They show fine for me..

http://www.mediatakeout.com/20672/ki..._grinding.html
Old 01-01-2008, 01:57 PM    (permalink
'cuse-213
Pro Bowler

How much poon do you have to get to be bored, with a bicth like that all over you.
Old 01-01-2008, 01:58 PM    (permalink
badgerbacker
Pro Bowler

badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'cuse-213 View Post

How much poon do you have to get to be bored, with a bicth like that all over you.
I believe the term is "Reggie Bush Poon". It'd be nice to be in his shoes.