Hell yea! 4 8.00%
Hell no! 24 48.00%
There's a Terminator TV show? 21 42.00%
What's Terminator, a Japanese game show? 1 2.00%
Voters: 50. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-03-2008, 03:20 PM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyboy View Post
I like how everyone is writing off the show before actually seeing it. That's humorous. I admit when I first heard about the show I thought it was going to be terrible but after actually seeing the pilot the show looks very promising. Doesn't mean it will do well ratings-wise (or even last), but the potential is definitely there.
if doesn't have the ratings then it won't last...simple as that...you can say that any show has potential but if people don't watch it...then, POOF, you get something else....look at that Caveman show...it had potential strictly because the Gieco commercials were hilarious...but the show absolutely flunked....
JagHombre22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 04:34 PM    (permalink
Flyboy
All-Pro

Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JagHombre22 View Post
if doesn't have the ratings then it won't last...simple as that...you can say that any show has potential but if people don't watch it...then, POOF, you get something else....
Never said that it would last and I know Fox is horrid at canceling good/great shows despite of having low ratings (although, ABC is becoming worst imo) -- I just said that the show definitely has the potential to be good whether or not it gets axed.
The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer
Flyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 08:50 PM    (permalink
PackerLegend
Pro Bowler

PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How can you have a show based on The Terminator without the terminator?? Or does it?? If it does it wont have Arnold (not going to attempt his last name) and if u don't know what Arnold im talking about he is currently the governor of California. Its like the price is right without Bob Barker, ive seen it once with Drew Carey and it well.. sucked.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher
PackerLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 08:55 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The chick in this show is ugly
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 09:13 PM    (permalink
PackerLegend
Pro Bowler

PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKevin View Post
great point here, i mean if theres a really hot chick preferably showing some skin, you atleast gotta flip it on once.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher
PackerLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 09:22 PM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PackerLegend View Post
How can you have a show based on The Terminator without the terminator?? Or does it?? If it does it wont have Arnold (not going to attempt his last name) and if u don't know what Arnold im talking about he is currently the governor of California. Its like the price is right without Bob Barker, ive seen it once with Drew Carey and it well.. sucked.
there is a terminator but I believe they are all bad....I don't know who the main chick is...but she says the infamous "come with me if you want to live" line...
Old 01-04-2008, 01:21 AM    (permalink
Flyboy
All-Pro

Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't think most of you guys really grasp the whole "terminator" mythology/concept.

Miles Dyson helps create the technology by working for SkyNet that ultimately causes technology & machines to turn against mankind and start wiping it out thus taking over the world in the future. John Connor (Sarah Connor's son) is the one to help gather and lead the rebellion in the future to basically save the human race/mankind. In T1, Arnold Schwarzenegger was the original Terminator sent back in time (by SkyNet) to kill a pregnant Sarah Connor (Linda Hamilton) so that John Connor would never make it to the future and oppose them. This attempt failed due to the future John Connor sending back a human (Reese in the first movie) to protect Sarah. In T2, Arnold Schwarzenegger was sent back in time (by a future John Connor again) to protect him -- the "bad guy" in the movie (y'know, the one made of liquid metal played by Robert Patrick) was sent to kill John. However, Robert Patrick's character was still a terminator. There are many different forms/types of terminators - some good, some bad.. some that are cyborgs and others with different capabilities. So, yes, Arnold Schwarzenegger was the original "terminator", however there are thousands (probably even millions) of terminators in the future.

Quote:
Summer Glau? Eh, to each their own. I first remember her from being Tess from The 4400 and I've been a fan ever since. Plus, I find her extremely cute.
The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer
Flyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008, 02:37 AM    (permalink
Ewing
Pro Bowler

Ewing is a cocksman.Ewing is a cocksman.Ewing is a cocksman.Ewing is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JagHombre22 View Post
don't forget, Christian Bale is going to be starring in the next terminator movie...due out in 09 I believe...
Which is the only reason I'll be seeing that movie. Bale is the best actor in Hollywood. I can't think of one bad preformance in his entire career.
Ewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008, 04:44 AM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewing View Post
Which is the only reason I'll be seeing that movie. Bale is the best actor in Hollywood. I can't think of one bad preformance in his entire career.
I'll go with New World for 500, Alec....