Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 01-05-2008, 12:09 AM    (permalink
BrownsTown
All-Pro

BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Blink 182 - Adam's Song
BrownsTown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2008, 12:23 AM    (permalink
islandboy843
Pro Bowler

islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Trey Songz-Role Play

islandboy843 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2008, 02:50 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Kings Of Leon ~ Slow Night So Long

The Violent Femmes ~ Blister In The Sun

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2008, 03:06 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

T-Pain - Who The Heck Is That
619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2008, 02:31 AM    (permalink
Its Ya Boy
Rookie

Its Ya Boy hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Trap Niggaz (Boyz N da Hood)
Its Ya Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2008, 02:55 AM    (permalink
D4rk 0ne
Veteran

D4rk 0ne wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.D4rk 0ne wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.D4rk 0ne wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.D4rk 0ne wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.D4rk 0ne wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.D4rk 0ne wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.D4rk 0ne wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.D4rk 0ne wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.D4rk 0ne wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.D4rk 0ne wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.D4rk 0ne wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Been listening to the soundtrack for Across the Universe a lot lately. Also had the urge to play Dookie recently and I haven't been able to stop. Too many great songs from before Green Day became all mainstream pop rock.
Old 01-06-2008, 03:14 AM    (permalink
islandboy843
Pro Bowler

islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Put it in reverse- Small World

Old 01-06-2008, 03:16 AM    (permalink
Its Ya Boy
Rookie

Chamillionaire - Wont Let You Down (H-Town Remix) best 18 min song ive heard in awhile

I put my dick in your mouth, **** what you sayin
Old 01-06-2008, 03:21 AM    (permalink
badgerbacker
Pro Bowler

badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

A little different than most of your tastes, it looks like.
Old 01-06-2008, 03:21 AM    (permalink
JF4
Pro Bowler

JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TapouT View Post

The most hyped album of the year for me Collaborators include Birdman, Jim Jones, Juelz Santana, Justin Timberlake, Kanye West, The Game. The album is set to be released on Feb 15 of 2008 and was voted most anticipated album by XXL magazine. Lil Wayne in my vote is the best rapper alive so i know this album is goona be sick.
Best rapper alive? You have got's to be kidding me. No offense man, but you need to start listening to some different rap. I'm not trying to knock Weezy, cause he does have talent but sometimes he tries a little too hard i.e jumping on every remix ever made. That's his downfall because while some of his stuff is great, alot of it is garbage, with terrible lyrics.

Here's what i'm listening to:

Got it for Christmas and it's pretty good. Not as good as some of Ghost's older albums but it definately ranks up there as one of the better albums of the year.

Also, a CD i bought 50% off the other day and possibly one of the best of all time.

Classic GZA/Wu Tang. I just love that shaolin style of the Wu.

stephenson86
JF4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2008, 03:26 AM    (permalink
islandboy843
Pro Bowler

Talking about GK.

Cherchez LaGhost- GhostFAce

Old 01-06-2008, 03:31 AM    (permalink
Its Ya Boy
Rookie

you know whos crazy, Young Dro. hes got some pretty crazy songs, where you have to listen to them a couple times to get. most of the rappers rely on basic word play and good beats

"Trunk ain't bumpin and jumpin, it got the holy ghost."

"I lay by my banana, dumpin' and punkin' monkeys."

Last edited by Its Ya Boy : 01-06-2008 at 03:33 AM.
Old 01-06-2008, 03:35 AM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JF4 View Post
Also, a CD i bought 50% off the other day and possibly one of the best of all time.

god yes. GZA is so sweet.
liquid swords was mad underrated. still is mad underrated.

paramore blows. they're rehashed **** of rehashed ****. it makes me sad.

speaking of rehashed ****...

this is not rehashed ****... its good, chill out, jazzy, down tempo punk.

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"
awfullyquiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2008, 03:43 AM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This my one - Too Short and E-40

http://youtube.com/watch?v=doyD7lI8fyY

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707
Carr to Cooper in 2015

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2008, 03:52 AM    (permalink
islandboy843
Pro Bowler

Charlene-Anthony Hamilton
Sexual Eruption-Snoop dogg

Best Song Ever

Old 01-06-2008, 03:53 AM    (permalink
Its Ya Boy
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by islandboy843 View Post
Charlene-Anthony Hamilton
Sexual Eruption-Snoop dogg

Best Song Ever
sexual eruption
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QETLPcWqjcw
best music video of all time lol
Old 01-06-2008, 03:58 AM    (permalink
islandboy843
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Its Ya Boy View Post
sexual eruption
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QETLPcWqjcw
best music video of all time lol

lol I stole it and put it in the youtube thread.

Old 01-06-2008, 04:00 AM    (permalink
Its Ya Boy
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by islandboy843 View Post
lol I stole it and put it in the youtube thread.
cant blame ya, its such a sick video. where do u come up for that? just shows you that the 562 knows there ****
Old 01-06-2008, 04:47 AM    (permalink
TapouT

Quote:
Originally Posted by JF4 View Post
Best rapper alive? You have got's to be kidding me. No offense man, but you need to start listening to some different rap. I'm not trying to knock Weezy, cause he does have talent but sometimes he tries a little too hard i.e jumping on every remix ever made. That's his downfall because while some of his stuff is great, alot of it is garbage, with terrible lyrics.

Here's what i'm listening to:

Got it for Christmas and it's pretty good. Not as good as some of Ghost's older albums but it definately ranks up there as one of the better albums of the year.

Maybe Weezy might not be the best rapper alive but still in my vote he is up there as one of the best in the game right now nd u cant say most of his stuffs garbage cause on a lot of songs his freestyles make the song ill admit some times some of his stuff is horrible (i.e.Crank Dat Weezy Wee) but u cant bash him like that nd say that his stuffs garbage cause theres a reason so many people want him on there songs.
Old 01-06-2008, 04:54 AM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TapouT View Post
Maybe Weezy might not be the best rapper alive but still in my vote he is up there as one of the best in the game right now nd u cant say most of his stuffs garbage cause on a lot of songs his freestyles make the song ill admit some times some of his stuff is horrible (i.e.Crank Dat Weezy Wee) but u cant bash him like that nd say that his stuffs garbage cause theres a reason so many people want him on there songs.
He's not consistant. That's why.
Sure there's times where he delivers with a knockout. but a lot of times, he's like, eh. pretty okay.

Old 01-06-2008, 04:56 AM    (permalink
islandboy843
Pro Bowler

Alicia Keys- Like You'll Never See Me Again

Old 01-06-2008, 04:58 AM    (permalink
Its Ya Boy
Rookie

Loon - Jimmy (Jim Jones Diss)
Brisco ft. Young Breed Iceberg - Real Niggaz
Old 01-06-2008, 04:59 AM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

... and you'll know us by the trail of dead - another morning stoner

Old 01-06-2008, 05:04 AM    (permalink
Its Ya Boy
Rookie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yp_pwrzHZNw
masta ace - take a walk (sad **** but true)
Old 01-06-2008, 05:16 AM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

El Scorcho~~~~~~~~Weezer
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote