Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 01-11-2008, 09:22 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Strahan will say yes to Simpson if Romo doesn't

Strahan will say yes to Simpson if Romo doesn't

"You guys love to say, 'Oh, he is coming off the beach and he is dating Jessica Simpson' -- please!" Strahan said during a news conference Thursday after the Giants practiced for Sunday's game against the Cowboys in the NFC semifinal.

"Heck, if Jessica Simpson wanted to date me, I may give her a shot," said the recently divorced Strahan.

"If he wanted to sit in Dallas, they would have found some fault in that because he would have been with her if they had pictures of them in Dallas," Strahan said. "So for them to go to Cabo or wherever they went, good for them. They deserve that time off."

"I think anybody who thinks that because he took a few days with his girlfriend that he is going to come back and not play well or he is not going to be prepared if anything it probably stokes his fire to play even better."

:)
Old 01-11-2008, 09:26 AM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I loved that comment. Michael Strahan is awesome. =D

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.
Giants, ASU Sun Devils, Yankees
Turtlepower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 03:36 PM    (permalink
skinzzfan25
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.

Hahaha what a mack.
Old 01-11-2008, 03:45 PM    (permalink
Its Ya Boy
Rookie

Its Ya Boy hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

i like that white girl, yea that Jessica Simpson
Its Ya Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 03:52 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

lol, he's a funny guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons
Bills2083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 04:33 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Too bad

1) I doubt Jessica Simpson would ever date a black dude. Not being racist, but could you see it happening.

2) Strahan is ugly as sin.

3) She makes WAY more money than he does.

Stick to strippers and ex-wives that will take half your assets Mike.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 04:35 PM    (permalink
Billingsley26
Pro Bowler

Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Too bad

1) I doubt Jessica Simpson would ever date a black dude. Not being racist, but could you see it happening.

Hating on the man. Dam, I would love to be in Strahans position next week when they go to SEAor GB and DAL goes home. I cant knock Strahan for anything he has done. Arguably better than any DL the Bears have had.
Billingsley26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 04:39 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billingsley26 View Post
Hating on the man. Dam, I would love to be in Strahans position next week when they go to SEAor GB and DAL goes home. I cant knock Strahan for anything he has done. Arguably better than any DL the Bears have had.
What a totally pointless comment (not that you've ever made a good one). What does Strahan's ability to play football better than Alex Brown have to do with his ability to pick up gorgeous pop-stars?

*For the record, that was a rhetorical question, you'd be best served by posting no further*

Old 01-11-2008, 04:41 PM    (permalink
Billingsley26
Pro Bowler

Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.

Quote:
What a totally pointless comment (not that you've ever made a good one). What does Strahan's ability to play football better than Alex Brown have to do with his ability to pick up gorgeous pop-stars?

*For the record, that was a rhetorical question, you'd be best served by posting no further*
Your completley misread my point. I said, why are you hating on Strahan?

Too bad

Clearly you are taking a shot at Strahan. And coming from a fan such as yourself, I wouldnt have.
Old 01-11-2008, 04:43 PM    (permalink
Its Ya Boy
Rookie

Its Ya Boy hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

its probably better for Strahan, i mean she is mentally ********. she probably thinks that if you dont pull out you get pregnant,
Its Ya Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 04:44 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

Good point, if I was a fan of the Patriots then I would be more justified in making those comments.

Did you drink toilet bowl cleaner as a child?

Old 01-11-2008, 04:44 PM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Its Ya Boy View Post
its probably better for Strahan, i mean she is mentally ********. she probably thinks that if you dont pull out you get pregnant,
That actually made me laugh out loud, I would call her as dumb as a rock, but that would be insulting rocks.

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986
UKfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 04:45 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Its Ya Boy View Post
You mean that doesn't work?

Old 01-11-2008, 04:46 PM    (permalink
Billingsley26
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Good point, if I was a fan of the Patriots then I would be more justified in making those comments.

Did you drink toilet bowl cleaner as a child?
Tell me where I did?