Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 12-17-2006, 02:30 PM    (permalink

i got into an arugment with a Charger fan about the better team in the AFC. Baltimore Ravens or the San Diego Chargers
Old 12-17-2006, 02:31 PM    (permalink

1. Chargers
2. Colts
3. Ravens
Old 12-17-2006, 02:32 PM    (permalink
ninerfan
Pro Bowler

ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

chargers

me want to kill you? hahaha Bonekrusher you complete me
ninerfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2006, 02:32 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The dirty birds are the Falcons. :?

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2006, 02:33 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardsalltheway
1. Chargers
2. Colts
3. Ravens
Hell no. More like.

1. San Diego
2. Baltimore
3. Cincinatti

Quote:
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
Old 12-17-2006, 02:33 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetness34
Quote:
1. Chargers
2. Colts
3. Ravens
Hell no. More like.

1. San Diego
2. Baltimore
3. Cincinatti
We'll see what happens on Monday night. :twisted: But anyway, the best team is clearly the Chargers.
Old 12-17-2006, 02:34 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

SD is the best all around team in the NFL as of today.
Old 12-17-2006, 02:34 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
1. Chargers
2. Colts
3. Ravens
Hell no. More like.

1. San Diego
2. Baltimore
3. Cincinatti
We'll see what happens on Monday night. :twisted: But anyway, the best team is clearly the Chargers.
If your O isn't at A level, you guys are going to get murdered.

Quote:
Old 12-17-2006, 02:38 PM    (permalink
doingthisinsteadofwork
All-Pro

doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.

The Ravens are my pick to win the SB.thats right the SB.they have the best D in the league and have a good veteran Qb who has played in the playoffs and in the SB and thats why I pick them to win over the Chargers and whoever comes out from the NFC.
Old 12-17-2006, 02:38 PM    (permalink

why does everyone think the chargers will go to the SB with a QB who has no playoff experince?
Old 12-17-2006, 02:41 PM    (permalink
Boston
All-Pro

Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaddenPlayer52
why does everyone think the chargers will go to the SB with a QB who has no playoff experince?
Two letters. LT.
Boston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2006, 02:47 PM    (permalink

true but L.T cant run it every play
Old 12-17-2006, 02:49 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

Quote:
Oh yes he can! They're the most complete team in the AFC, and possibly football.

Quote:
Old 12-17-2006, 02:52 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Rivers has been playing very well, better than McNair for sure.
Old 12-17-2006, 03:24 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
The dirty birds are the Falcons. :?
Yeah, I was like wtf does he really think Atlanta's better.
Old 12-17-2006, 03:25 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Cause in the year 2006 he's a better QB than the McNair.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2006, 03:33 PM    (permalink
Pokeys
Veteran

Pokeys hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Pokeys hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Theres no clear cut #1 team in the NFL if you ask me.

You know whats funny, from the Chargers games ive seen LT doesnt get as much respect as Reggie Bush. I mean the Broncos were covering him with a DE! Ebenezer Ekuban nonetheless and the rest was history when that happened. Than you see Bush being covered by a cornerback and a LB at times or 8 in the box when hes in the backfield. LT doesnt get that much respect and I find that preposterous.

Texas Longhorns: CB Marcus Davis, QB Garrett Gilbert, OT Mason Walters, RB Chris Whaley! The next great batch.
Pokeys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2006, 03:38 PM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
1. Chargers
2. Colts
3. Ravens
Take off the homer shades.
Moses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2006, 03:39 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moses
Quote:
1. Chargers
2. Colts
3. Ravens
Chargers
Ravens
Patriots
Colts
Old 12-17-2006, 03:40 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Quote:
1. Chargers
2. Colts
3. Ravens
:roll:
Old 12-17-2006, 03:44 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB12
Quote:
Quote:
1. Chargers
2. Colts
3. Ravens
Broncos [/homer]
Chargers
Ravens
Patriots
Raiders
Colts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2006, 03:50 PM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
1. Chargers
2. Colts
3. Ravens
Nice argument as always.
Moses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2006, 03:52 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
1. Chargers
2. Colts
3. Ravens
Nice argument as always.
:roll: Our defense is not as bad as they played last week and either is our offense. The entire team played like complete crap last week, that is not a good indication of how good of a team we are. The Ravens have Boller starting at QB now with McNair's injury. I would take us every day of the week over them now. My counter arguement was just matching the quality of your initial point.
Old 12-17-2006, 03:53 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

The Colts wont do **** in the playoffs.
Old 12-17-2006, 03:54 PM    (permalink
duckseason
All-Pro

duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
1. Chargers
2. Colts
3. Ravens
Nice argument as always.
:roll: Our defense is not as bad as they played last week and either is our offense. The entire team played like complete crap last week, that is not a good indication of how good of a team we are. The Ravens have Boller starting at QB now with McNair's injury. I would take us every day of the week over them now. My counter arguement was just matching the quality of your initial point.
You really think you're gonna beat cincy tomorrow night?