Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 01-14-2008, 11:44 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I didnt even see that Sandler trailer until now...I dont know what to think. I wouldnt see it in theatres that's for sure.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008, 11:45 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
I didnt even see that Sandler trailer until now...I dont know what to think. I wouldnt see it in theatres that's for sure.
it looks to weird, when i was working out i saw it but it just showed that shark a bunch of times, i hope it ends up being good

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2008, 04:15 AM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.

I really think Adam Sandler should make more serious movies...Reign Over Me was a great movie....IMO
JagHombre22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2008, 04:16 AM    (permalink
d34ng3l021
All-Pro

d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Punch drunk love. Theres a good Sandler movie.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan
d34ng3l021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2008, 04:23 AM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.

I wasn't a fan of punch drunk love...until I saw it for like the third time, then I came to appreciate Sandler's acting...

I really think him and Jim Carey are very good actors when they want to be...especially Carey....
Old 01-15-2008, 08:32 AM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JagHombre22 View Post
I really think Adam Sandler should make more serious movies...Reign Over Me was a great movie....IMO
Spanglish proves that he shouldn't
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2008, 10:40 AM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

yeah but Punch Drunk is a PT Anderson, and he's a genius. Spanglish was terrible.

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2008, 02:00 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I finally got around to watching "Catch me if you Can"...very good movie, imo. An amazing story.

For the record...I liked Spanglish.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 01-15-2008, 02:25 PM    (permalink
d34ng3l021
All-Pro

d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fischbowl View Post
yeah but Punch Drunk is a PT Anderson, and he's a genius. Spanglish was terrible.
hm. touche.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan
d34ng3l021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2008, 07:53 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Someone tell me about 25th hour. Spike Lee Joint with Ed Norton?
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2008, 08:15 PM    (permalink
Rich Jr
Veteran

Rich Jr smells like sex panther.Rich Jr smells like sex panther.

"Get Smart" teaser. Click here. Just seems like Steve Carell playing Steve Carell. From what I read Mel Brooks has nothing to do with this film. Very disappointed he's not involved..
Rich Jr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2008, 08:20 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bored of education View Post
Someone tell me about 25th hour. Spike Lee Joint with Ed Norton?
really good movie, has one of the best rants ever (i would quote it but i have enough infractions for cussing), it's about Norton as a drug dealer and his last night before going to prison

go see it, i need to buy it eventually

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2008, 08:23 PM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

25th Hour was a very good film....Edward Norton is a very underrated actor...
Old 01-15-2008, 08:24 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
really good movie, has one of the best rants ever (i would quote it but i have enough infractions for cussing), it's about Norton as a drug dealer and his last night before going to prison

go see it, i need to buy it eventually

thanks man !
Quote:
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
Old 01-15-2008, 08:25 PM    (permalink
RoyHall#1
Pro Bowler

RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Fight Club is such a great movie.
RoyHall#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2008, 08:25 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by JagHombre22 View Post
25th Hour was a very good film....Edward Norton is a very underrated actor...

he hasnt done movies lately because he doesnt do ****** movies. The Illusionist, The Score, Rounders, Fight Club, red Dragon, italian job, primal fear, american hist x and some others are awesome roles Edward did

he is my fav actor right now but i need to see him soon i miss him!
Quote:
Old 01-15-2008, 08:27 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0482572/

the next Norton flick

seems awesome cant wait for it!
Quote:
Old 01-15-2008, 08:29 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

He has three movies coming up...one w/ Colin Farrell and one being the Incredible Hulk. I dont know about these career moves. ha.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 01-15-2008, 08:34 PM    (permalink
wiscbadgerfootball
Pro Bowler

wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Superbad is one of the greatest movies ever... that is all.

sig by me.. first in ages, pm with requests
wiscbadgerfootball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2008, 08:43 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiscbadgerfootball View Post
Superbad is one of the greatest movies ever... that is all.
It is hilarious....fulfilled my expectations.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 01-15-2008, 09:05 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My Top 10 Films of 2007

"Charlie Wilson's War" - ***3/4

"Michael Clayton" - ****

"Zodiac" - ****

"Eastern Promises" - ****

"American Gangster" - ****1/4

"3:10 To Yuma" - ****1/4

"No Country For Old Men" - ****1/2

"Juno" - ****1/2

"Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber Of Fleet Street" - ****1/2

"There Will Be Blood" - ****3/4

Well, there you have it. Of course, this is all just my personal opinion. So a lot of you will likely disagree with a large portion of the list. These films are graded out of 5-Stars.

Notable movies that I didn't include because I haven't seen them include;

* The Assassination of Jesse James By The Coward Robert Ford

* Gone Baby Gone

* Before The Devil Knows You're Dead

* The Kite Runner

There are others not listed, of course, but yea.

Video Games - Anime - Comics - Cosplay - etc

A site dedicated to giving support and exposure to female
geeks and gamers, while also providing a community for
people of all genders to hang out and discuss their
favorite nerd past-times without needing to worry about or
deal with the prejudice and mistreatment that's so common online.

Last edited by comahan : 01-15-2008 at 10:50 PM.
comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2008, 09:55 PM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

my top movies of 2007...

10) Bourne Ultimatum
9) Mr. Brooks
8) 3:10 to Yuma
7) Ratatouille
6) Eastern Promises
5) Juno
4) Sweeny Todd
3) Michael Clayton
2) We Own the Night
1) No Country for Old Men

these are movies that I saw...I wouldn't put movies in my top 10 that I didn't see...but others, had I seen them, that would have made the list...

There Will Be Blood, Gone Baby Gone, Vacancy, Into the Wild, The Kite Runner
Old 01-15-2008, 10:33 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i honestly couldnt watch juno, the girl sucks way to much
DChess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2008, 10:44 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DChess View Post
Then you'll be delighted to hear that she has a solid chance of winning best actress at the oscars.

Video Games - Anime - Comics - Cosplay - etc

A site dedicated to giving support and exposure to female
geeks and gamers, while also providing a community for
people of all genders to hang out and discuss their
favorite nerd past-times without needing to worry about or
deal with the prejudice and mistreatment that's so common online.

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2008, 10:45 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DChess View Post
Ellen Page seems like she could be everyone's best friend. She's that cool.
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote