Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 01-16-2008, 09:27 PM    (permalink
TAMBA is HUNGRY!!!!
Rookie

TAMBA is HUNGRY!!!! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TAMBA is HUNGRY!!!! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TAMBA is HUNGRY!!!! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TAMBA is HUNGRY!!!! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TAMBA is HUNGRY!!!! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TAMBA is HUNGRY!!!! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TAMBA is HUNGRY!!!! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TAMBA is HUNGRY!!!! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TAMBA is HUNGRY!!!! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TAMBA is HUNGRY!!!! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TAMBA is HUNGRY!!!! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default NFL Radio

Is there a thread devoted to NFL Radio? Or do not enough people listen to it. I think its great and has great personalites and callers.

Pat Kirwan has to be one of the most football intelligent guys on the planet.

And the all callers from my boy Bam Bam in Missouri, to the man I love to hate in Adrian in the Burg, this sh!t is off the hook!! If you can afford it, I recommend you get it. Nothing like listening to smart football talk all day at work.
TAMBA is HUNGRY!!!! is offline   Reply With Quote