Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 12-17-2006, 05:25 PM    (permalink
steelcrew43
Veteran

steelcrew43 could make a wolverine purr.steelcrew43 could make a wolverine purr.steelcrew43 could make a wolverine purr.steelcrew43 could make a wolverine purr.steelcrew43 could make a wolverine purr.steelcrew43 could make a wolverine purr.

u sould woek on my grammar....im trying to cut down on the letters my left middle fingers broke :twisted:

sig by me
Go buckeyes,steelers, cavs

PM me for jersey transfers
steelcrew43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2006, 05:25 PM    (permalink
snuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckseason
It's a scientific fact that 93% of kids who have things handed to them throughout childhood end up with serious erectile dysfunction by the age of 36.
By the time im 36 this problem will be solved, so its all good.
Old 12-17-2006, 05:27 PM    (permalink
duckseason
All-Pro

duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by snuff
Quote:
It's a scientific fact that 93% of kids who have things handed to them throughout childhood end up with serious erectile dysfunction by the age of 36.
Yeah, I plan on getting botox injections in my balls so they'll be nice and smooth. No problems here either.
Old 12-17-2006, 05:32 PM    (permalink
iworshipbender
Pro Bowler

iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Yeah, I plan on getting botox injections in my balls so they'll be nice and smooth. No problems here either.
smooth as eggs? :)

I SUPPORT A GREENER OREGON
iworshipbender is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2006, 05:33 PM    (permalink
Eaglez.Fan
All-Pro

Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by javon favre
Go with the Chevy it's a little manlier
Agreed
Old 12-17-2006, 05:34 PM    (permalink
duckseason
All-Pro

duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iworshipbender
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
You know it.
Old 12-17-2006, 07:16 PM    (permalink
giantfAn

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by iworshipbender
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
You know it.
and then your cruisin the beach lookin for ball suckas.
Old 12-17-2006, 07:34 PM    (permalink
giantfAn

first off let me say this is not a car problem. who calls a surplus of positive options a problem. pick either one and let your mommy pay your insurance and gas and oil change and tires brakes and w/e else. this angers me and probably others who are less fortunate and have to work hard for what they have. what makes it worse is that you are a teen male driver and u probably will drink and drive like an idiot and kill someones mother or child.

this is a car problem

my car has a major electrical system problem. the guy at the shop said to take it to a specialty shop(electrical wiring) and it will cost in excess of 800 bucks! needless to say i am in need of a new car or better operating one. problem is cash so i am trying to unload my car on some douche who is going to have their parents buy a car for their graduation. surprise mothafro!

haha

some advice

dont buy american cars - they are crap, eat gas, need major repairs (engine, transmission, drive train) every couple of years and in the later years every couple of months. plus most american cars have a hard time operating over 100,000 miles. many japanese cars can operate well beyond 300,000 miles. thats a life span of about 10 years for american vs. 30 or more for japan.... not to mention the maintenance and gas costs.

get a toyota or honda.
Old 12-17-2006, 07:38 PM    (permalink
critesy
All-Pro

critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

amen, i have a 1989? Toyota corolla at 230,000 km's and it's still rollin' like a beauty :)

RIP, Sean Taylor.
critesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2006, 07:50 PM    (permalink
duckseason
All-Pro

My brother has a 1990 cutlass with 340,000 and it still runs fine. American cars are fine as long as you keep up the regular maintenance. It's the lazy dumbasses who have their car breakdown at 100K. Change the damn oil!
Old 12-17-2006, 07:57 PM    (permalink
giantfAn

Quote:
My brother has a 1990 cutlass with 340,000 and it still runs fine. American cars are fine as long as you keep up the regular maintenance. It's the lazy dumbasses who have their car breakdown at 100K. Change the damn oil!
i didn't know changing the oil could save the transmission from eating itself to death. or the drive train from busting at the welds near the rear differential. and kno i dont drive my vehicle hard i do more than regular maintenance on my car and it still takes a crap. i mean cars made in america are rarely made with the integrity that the nation itself is so proud of.
Old 12-17-2006, 08:03 PM    (permalink
duckseason
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by giantfAn
Quote:
i didn't know changing the oil could save the transmission from eating itself to death. or the drive train from busting at the welds near the rear differential. and kno i dont drive my vehicle hard i do more than regular maintenance on my car and it still takes a crap. i mean cars made in america are rarely made with the integrity that the nation itself is so proud of.
Yeah, I agree for the most part. But a lot of people have car troubles just because they don't take care of their car. Shoot, 70% of people don't even know how to drive. I'm just sayin that I've seen plenty of American cars last well past their expected life. Proper maintenance > Make/Model
Old 12-17-2006, 08:28 PM    (permalink
giantfAn

all right lets agree on this

Japanese cars >>> American cars
Old 12-17-2006, 08:30 PM    (permalink
DHVF
All-NFLDC

DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

As long as you replace your timing belt regularly. :D

DHVF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2006, 08:31 PM    (permalink
giantfAn

timing belt? that is like once every 60,000 or so.
Old 12-17-2006, 08:33 PM    (permalink
duckseason
All-Pro

Quote:

Agreed.
But, American Beer >>>>>>>>>>> Sapporo
Old 12-17-2006, 08:36 PM    (permalink
giantfAn

Quote:
Quote:

Agreed.
But, American Beer >>>>>>>>>>> Sapporo
sounds reasonable but have you tried belgian beer? pretty tasty

new fave beer^^^
Old 12-17-2006, 08:45 PM    (permalink
duckseason
All-Pro

Blue Moon = 4 outta 10
It's a pathetic attempt by coors to compete with the high quality craft brews. I understand why you like it though. A lot of people do. I've just never been a fan of the Belgian White style, and Blue Moon is a bad rendition. It's too sweet, and just doesn't have much to it.
Old 12-17-2006, 11:21 PM    (permalink
Namy
Veteran

Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

lol buick.. that's for old people, not 16 yr olds. Get a chevy (considering these are your only options).

Projected win total: 55+
Namy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2006, 11:24 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Namy
lol buick.. that's for old people, not 16 yr olds. Get a chevy (considering these are your only options).
He'd be better off trading in the Buick and getting some money. Both cars are **** but that's what I'd do.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2006, 12:28 AM    (permalink
ninerfan
Pro Bowler

ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

are you a chick ? good go the Chevy

me want to kill you? hahaha Bonekrusher you complete me
ninerfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2006, 08:55 AM    (permalink
njx9
Suck it Rob
All-NFLDC

njx9 has disabled reputation

Quote:
they just did some follow-up research and actually found that it happens much sooner than they'd previously thought. typically, you'll start to develop ED by age 22. by 36, you're lucky if they haven't just fallen off.
Old 12-18-2006, 08:57 AM    (permalink
steelcrew43
Veteran

steelcrew43 could make a wolverine purr.steelcrew43 could make a wolverine purr.steelcrew43 could make a wolverine purr.steelcrew43 could make a wolverine purr.steelcrew43 could make a wolverine purr.steelcrew43 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9
Quote:
they just did some follow-up research and actually found that it happens much sooner than they'd previously thought. typically, you'll start to develop ED by age 22. by 36, you're lucky if they haven't just fallen off.

ur real cool

sig by me
Go buckeyes,steelers, cavs

PM me for jersey transfers
steelcrew43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2006, 11:17 AM    (permalink
snuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelcrew43
Quote:
Quote:

ur real cool
At least he doesn't drive a buick.
Old 12-18-2006, 11:35 AM    (permalink
njx9
Suck it Rob
All-NFLDC

njx9 has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelcrew43
Quote:
Quote:

ur real cool

let me know when the part of this that's supposed to be insulting shows up.