Old 12-18-2006, 03:08 PM    (permalink
BuckeyeNation27

Quote:
Originally Posted by saintsfan912
Quote:
Originally Posted by danman253
Quote:
Cant say I look like a fool. Nobody knows who is better unless the teams play so arguing this makes us all look like fools i guess.
Uhh yes i can, u posted faulty information, then when you tried saying it was right, snuff posted facts, thus making you look stupid.
And arguing with me over something that neither of us an prove makes you look just as stupid.
Actually they're arguing with you over something that can be proved.....and it was proved......and you were wrong.

At first I thought this was just a bunch of biased homers picking the Big10 to win this mythical game. I think the Big10 is down this year and I think the SEC is a little better (Yes I said a little better.....the SEC fans need to get over themselves and stop thinking they're 60 times better than any other conference). But if you're building an all star team you're taking the best of the best, and the Big10 has the 2 "best" teams in the country. You could win this argument with an OSU/Michigan combo team. When you throw in studs like the LBs from PSU then it's not really homerish to vote for the Big10.
Old 12-18-2006, 03:12 PM    (permalink
saintsfan912
Pro Bowler

saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Actually we were arguing over WRs from the Pac 10 and WRs from the SEC, which in no way, shape or form can be proved.

And dont you think if Michigan was the 2nd best team in the nation they would be playing OSU instead of an SEC team in Florida? Big 10 has 1 and 3, SEC has 2 and 4. There ya go. Not to mention the SEC has more bowl teams and more ranked teams.
saintsfan912 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2006, 03:23 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Actually we were arguing over WRs from the Pac 10 and WRs from the SEC, which in no way, shape or form can be proved.

And dont you think if Michigan was the 2nd best team in the nation they would be playing OSU instead of an SEC team in Florida? Big 10 has 1 and 3, SEC has 2 and 4. There ya go. Not to mention the SEC has more bowl teams and more ranked teams.
Only a total homer would say Florida is better than Michigan. You have to have been living under a rock for 2 months if you think that's why Florida's in the title game. Also, with the 1 and 3 vs. 2 and 4 thing, I dont know what you're getting at, but it shows the Big 10's better. Not to mention they also have #7 in the BCS compared to #9 as next in the SEC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2006, 03:24 PM    (permalink
NickBam
Veteran

NickBam hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:

Well I guess we'll see who wins between Ohio State/Florida, Tennessee/Penn State and Wisconsin/Arkansas. I don't see how this was about WRs when you were bringing up fake/old total defense rankings.

Sig by gbpackers0065

Chicago Bears: NFC Champions
NickBam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2006, 03:28 PM    (permalink
saintsfan912
Pro Bowler

saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The defense thing was about the level of talent on defenses in the SEC compared to the Pac 10. You should prob read the beginning before you post if you dont know whats going on. And when UF plays teams like LSU, AU, Arkansas, Tenn, UGA and only loses 1 game yea I would say they could be better. UM had their chance and they lost. Too bad.

And no posting about the number of bowl teams and ranked teams in your arguement? Didnt think so.
Old 12-18-2006, 03:29 PM    (permalink
NickBam
Veteran

Quote:
The defense thing was about the level of talent on defenses in the SEC compared to the Pac 10. You should prob read the beginning before you post if you dont know whats going on. And when UF plays teams like LSU, AU, Arkansas, Tenn, UGA and only loses 1 game yea I would say they could be better. UM had their chance and they lost. Too bad.

And no posting about the number of bowl teams and ranked teams in your arguement? Didnt think so.
This all started due to you saying the SEC defense is "head and shoulders" above any other conferences.

Sig by gbpackers0065

Old 12-18-2006, 03:30 PM    (permalink
saintsfan912
Pro Bowler

It started when I said that the Pac 10s WRs werent better than the SECs WRs.
Old 12-18-2006, 03:33 PM    (permalink
NickBam
Veteran

Quote:
Check the stats buddy. If I remember correctly, the SEC has 5 out of the top 6 or 7 defenses in the country.
You were wrong, admit your mistakes and move on with your life.

Sig by gbpackers0065

Old 12-18-2006, 03:33 PM    (permalink
BuckeyeNation27

Quote:

Actually you were arguing that the SEC had 5 of the top 6 or 7 defenses in the country. They don't. You were wrong.

Not like it means anything though....Any SEC defense looks tough going up against the pathetic units you call SEC offenses.
Old 12-18-2006, 03:34 PM    (permalink

The Big Ten would have the best QB, WR and OL. Our offense would pwn all.
Old 12-18-2006, 03:35 PM    (permalink
NickBam
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardsalltheway
The Big Ten would have the best QB, WR and OL. Our offense would pwn all.
QFT.

Sig by gbpackers0065

Old 12-18-2006, 03:36 PM    (permalink
saintsfan912
Pro Bowler

I certainly wouldnt say the Big 10 has the best WRs. The SEC has quite a few damn good WRs.

And nah, this is entertaining. Rather just keep you douche bags going with your Big 10 is superior crap.
Old 12-18-2006, 03:38 PM    (permalink
saintsfan912
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckeyeNation27
Quote:

Actually you were arguing that the SEC had 5 of the top 6 or 7 defenses in the country. They don't. You were wrong.

Not like it means anything though....Any SEC defense looks tough going up against the pathetic units you call SEC offenses.
Penn State and Wisconsin will see how pathetic those SEC offenses are in a few weeks. McFadden will KILL Wisconsins defense by himself. Ainge and Meachem will expoit Penn State and that garbage secondary.

Who do you guys pick in the Sugar Bowl by the way, please say ND.
Old 12-18-2006, 03:38 PM    (permalink
BuckeyeNation27

Quote:
I certainly wouldnt say the Big 10 has the best WRs. The SEC has quite a few damn good WRs.

And nah, this is entertaining. Rather just keep you douche bags going with your Big 10 is superior crap.
You mean like when I said the SEC is the best conference this year?

The reason the SEC is the best conference this year is because of depth. But depth has nothing to do with picking an all star team....so your edge nulified.
Old 12-18-2006, 03:39 PM    (permalink
NickBam
Veteran

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Penn State and Wisconsin will see how pathetic those SEC offenses are in a few weeks. McFadden will KILL Wisconsins defense by himself. Ainge and Meachem will expoit Penn State and that garbage secondary.

ND is going to get lit up, everyone knows that.

Sig by gbpackers0065

Old 12-18-2006, 03:40 PM    (permalink
BuckeyeNation27

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Penn State and Wisconsin suck. Big deal. Penn State's D will play well against Tenn, but their offense will blow goats. Wisconsin is the definition of overrated.

That doesn't change the fact that SEC offenses are weak. You can't put a group together that could compete with the Big10 on offense.
Old 12-18-2006, 03:40 PM    (permalink
saintsfan912
Pro Bowler

Well yea I guess you can say thats true. I also never said the SEC All Star team would beat the Big Ten team, I just posted my opinions on who the SEC team would be. I dont think I said the SEC team would win anyways.
Old 12-18-2006, 03:41 PM    (permalink

Quote:

Mario Manningham, Ted Ginn, James Hardy and Anthony Gonzalez are all great college recievers.
Old 12-18-2006, 03:43 PM    (permalink
saintsfan912
Pro Bowler

Well the other Big Ten homer Nickbam seems to think Wisconsin and Penn State will win...

"Well I guess we'll see who wins between Ohio State/Florida, Tennessee/Penn State and Wisconsin/Arkansas. "

We all know UF will not win the NC. It will be a better game that you all think it will be but OSU will win.
Old 12-18-2006, 03:44 PM    (permalink
NickBam
Veteran

Quote:
Well the other Big Ten homer Nickbam seems to think Wisconsin and Penn State will win...

"Well I guess we'll see who wins between Ohio State/Florida, Tennessee/Penn State and Wisconsin/Arkansas. "

We all know UF will not win the NC. It will be a better game that you all think it will be but OSU will win.
Nice try putting words in my mouth. I said we'll see what happens. Where exactly does it say "oh yeah Penn State and Wisky are gonna win!!!!!!111!!!11!!!".

Sig by gbpackers0065

Old 12-18-2006, 03:44 PM    (permalink
saintsfan912
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Quote:

Mario Manningham, Ted Ginn, James Hardy and Anthony Gonzalez are all great college recievers.
Robert Meachem, Dwayne Bowe, Buster Davis, Sydney Rice, Earl Bennett and Dallas Baker are all pretty damn good too.
Old 12-18-2006, 03:45 PM    (permalink
saintsfan912
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickBam
Quote:

Nice try putting words in my mouth. I said we'll see what happens. Where exactly does it say "oh yeah Penn State and Wisky are gonna win!!!!!!111!!!11!!!".
Why would you even bring those games up if you didnt think they woudl win? Thats just pointless. O i guess when you see your other Big Ten people saying Wisconsin and Penn State suck you have to agree with them so you dont look like an outcast. Its cool buddy, follow the crowd.
Old 12-18-2006, 03:45 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Robert Meachem, Dwayne Bowe, Buster Davis, Sydney Rice, Earl Bennett and Dallas Baker are all pretty damn good too.
Rice and Meacham are the only ones on the same level as those 4 Big Ten recievers.
Old 12-18-2006, 03:46 PM    (permalink
NickBam
Veteran

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by NickBam
Quote:

Why would you even bring those games up if you didnt think they woudl win? Thats just pointless.
Um... because its SEC Vs. Big Ten.

Sig by gbpackers0065

Old 12-18-2006, 03:47 PM    (permalink
saintsfan912
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Rice and Meacham are the only ones on the same level as those 4 Big Ten recievers.
Have you even watched an LSU game? Bowe is an absolute stud and will be a 1st rounder and Davis is great as well.