Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 01-20-2008, 02:45 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How are Cloverfield and PotC anything alike?

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2008, 02:48 AM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
they're both movies.
DChess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2008, 02:50 AM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
Stunning visuals and both in the Sci Fi/Fantasy genre, i suppose. I dunno.

Video Games - Anime - Comics - Cosplay - etc

A site dedicated to giving support and exposure to female
geeks and gamers, while also providing a community for
people of all genders to hang out and discuss their
favorite nerd past-times without needing to worry about or
deal with the prejudice and mistreatment that's so common online.

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2008, 03:11 AM    (permalink
d34ng3l021
All-Pro

d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I could watch Casablanca 50 times and not get bored. I love that movie.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan
d34ng3l021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2008, 12:28 PM    (permalink
Rich Jr
Veteran

Rich Jr smells like sex panther.Rich Jr smells like sex panther.

Airplane is on CC right now. Then Joe Dirt then something else I can't remember.
Rich Jr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2008, 01:34 PM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.

I just watched The 13th Warrior for the first time in years...what a good movie...
JagHombre22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2008, 04:54 PM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Independence Day is on and he is giving that speech at the end before everyone goes off and fights......it give me tingles.

Good morning. In less than an hour, aircraft from here will join others from around the world. And you will be launching the largest aerial battle in the history of mankind. "Mankind." That word should have new meaning for all of us today. We can't be consumed by our petty differences anymore. We will be united in our common interests. Perhaps it's fate that today is the Fourth of July, and you will once again be fighting for our freedom... Not from tyranny, oppression, or persecution... but from annihilation. We are fighting for our right to live. To exist. And should we win the day, the Fourth of July will no longer be known as an American holiday, but as the day the world declared in one voice: "We will not go quietly into the night!" We will not vanish without a fight! We're going to live on! We're going to survive! Today we celebrate our Independence Day!

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig
terribletowel39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2008, 05:00 PM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by terribletowel39 View Post
Independence Day is on and he is giving that speech at the end before everyone goes off and fights......it give me tingles.

Good morning. In less than an hour, aircraft from here will join others from around the world. And you will be launching the largest aerial battle in the history of mankind. "Mankind." That word should have new meaning for all of us today. We can't be consumed by our petty differences anymore. We will be united in our common interests. Perhaps it's fate that today is the Fourth of July, and you will once again be fighting for our freedom... Not from tyranny, oppression, or persecution... but from annihilation. We are fighting for our right to live. To exist. And should we win the day, the Fourth of July will no longer be known as an American holiday, but as the day the world declared in one voice: "We will not go quietly into the night!" We will not vanish without a fight! We're going to live on! We're going to survive! Today we celebrate our Independence Day!
yea...that speech goes down as an all time great...
Old 01-20-2008, 06:19 PM    (permalink
X Dah Creator

ahh just seen jerry mcguire last night after waiting probably 12 years. Great film

http://youtube.com/watch?v=OaiSHcHM0PA

to refresh any memories. SHOW ME THE MONEY!!!!!
Old 01-20-2008, 06:45 PM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by X Dah Creator View Post
ahh just seen jerry mcguire last night after waiting probably 12 years. Great film

http://youtube.com/watch?v=OaiSHcHM0PA

to refresh any memories. SHOW ME THE MONEY!!!!!
welcome to this era in time.... lol
Old 01-20-2008, 07:07 PM    (permalink
X Dah Creator

Haha yeah, I was only 6 the time this movie came out and my brothers didn't get the vhs so that's my excuse. Thank you Good Will, picked this up for 50 cents yesterday. What a steal..
Old 01-20-2008, 08:52 PM    (permalink
Rich Jr
Veteran

Rich Jr smells like sex panther.Rich Jr smells like sex panther.

Just saw Hard Candy.

First word that came to my mind to describe it was powerful.
Rich Jr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2008, 09:07 PM    (permalink
hugegmenfan
Pro Bowler

hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by terribletowel39 View Post

sends chills down ur spine doesnt it?

sig by jkpigskin

2007 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

2011 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS
hugegmenfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2008, 09:21 PM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich Jr View Post
Just saw Hard Candy.

First word that came to my mind to describe it was powerful.
amazing movie wasn't it?
Old 01-21-2008, 01:19 AM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I saw Cloverfield tonight. I liked it up until the ending. The end just killed anything good it had going for it.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2008, 02:18 AM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just finished The Science of Sleep, and talk about some trippy ****. If you like Michle Gondry's visuals and directing you will like this. It's purely his style and feel. Don't expect another Eternal Sunshine... though, it is not that caliber of writing, but still a danm good movie. Takes awhile to get going but well worth the wait.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2008, 02:56 AM    (permalink
d34ng3l021
All-Pro

d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I absolutely loved Eternal Sunshine, but I couldnt finish Science of Sleep. It was just too confusing and kind of boring.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan
Old 01-21-2008, 03:00 AM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i just finished juno, and if you can stand the girl for the first 20 minutes yoru fine. i liked the rest of the movie thought it was solid.
DChess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2008, 03:15 AM    (permalink
X Dah Creator

I just finished up watching The Bucket List.. I was so touched by this film and not afraid to admit I teared up. Recommend this to everybody here, no wonder why so many people gave it a Must Go on Fandango. Morgan Freeman voice is amazing...
Old 01-21-2008, 03:30 AM    (permalink
d34ng3l021
All-Pro

Bucket List got terrible reviews.

Old 01-21-2008, 03:33 AM    (permalink
X Dah Creator

I never really cared for the critics reviews, because they're the opposite of what I think. I'm reading on IMDb and Fandango and basically everyone gave it a must go on fandango and alot are saying how solid it was on IMDb. Probably depends on yourself too don't always judge by the critics.

Quote:
This was pretty solid. It had a good story, good laughs, and you actually felt for the characters. This movie should inspire people to do things with their lives, it shouldn't recieve bashing.
Old 01-21-2008, 03:49 AM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

yeah i dont care what critics think if i like the movie, i like it

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2008, 09:34 AM    (permalink
hugegmenfan
Pro Bowler

hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by d34ng3l021 View Post
I absolutely loved Eternal Sunshine, but I couldnt finish Science of Sleep. It was just too confusing and kind of boring.
Eternal Sunshine was a great movie, totally agree. Charlie Kaufman is a genius, he writes these really bizarre, quirky, yet fantastic scripts. I just saw Being John Malkovich yesterday, by Kaufman, and it def had a similar feeling to Eternal Sunshine. both have ingenius plot s

sig by jkpigskin

2007 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

2011 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS
hugegmenfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2008, 09:48 AM    (permalink
rchrd
Veteran

rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
Just finished The Science of Sleep, and talk about some trippy ****. If you like Michle Gondry's visuals and directing you will like this. It's purely his style and feel. Don't expect another Eternal Sunshine... though, it is not that caliber of writing, but still a danm good movie. Takes awhile to get going but well worth the wait.
Got that sitting waiting to be watched, was going to last night but ended up going with The Chumscrubber. Definitely going to get around to Science of Sleep in the next few days.
Old 01-21-2008, 10:12 AM    (permalink
Young Legend
Veteran

Young Legend is a cocksman.Young Legend is a cocksman.Young Legend is a cocksman.Young Legend is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule View Post
I saw Cloverfield tonight. I liked it up until the ending. The end just killed anything good it had going for it.
The ending was perfect..Yes it left alot of answers..but it leaves a option for a sequal..witch most likely is gonna happen..