Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 01-02-2008, 04:48 PM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hockey players wear numbers because you can't always identify the body with dental records.
Old 01-02-2008, 05:00 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rmtO9_wzlI&NR=1

great convo

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707
Carr to Cooper in 2015

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2008, 05:27 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Only a man who knows what it is like to be defeated can reach down to the bottom of his soul and come up with the extra ounce of power it takes to win when the match is even.
--Muhammad Ali

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons
Bills2083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2008, 05:30 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i love when chad johnson talks!!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgNREzBAnY4
DChess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2008, 05:36 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The only place you can win a football game is on the field, the only place you can lose it is in your hearts. --Darrell Royal

I learned that if you want to make it bad enough, no matter how bad it is, you can make it.--Gale Sayers

The spirit, the will to win, and the will to excel are the things that endure. These qualities are so much more important than the events that occur.
- Vince Lombardi

Quote:
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons
Old 01-02-2008, 05:38 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

"Let's keep matriculating the Ball downfield boys" - Hank Stram
Old 01-02-2008, 05:38 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm supposed to be the franchise player, and we talkin bout practice.
-AI

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

jballa838 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2008, 05:40 PM    (permalink
cardsalltheway
Veteran

cardsalltheway is a cocksman.cardsalltheway is a cocksman.cardsalltheway is a cocksman.

Gentlemen, we'll be successful this year if you can focus on three things, and three things only: Your family, your religion, and the Green Bay Packers

- Jim Valvano to his Rutgers Basketball team

Designs by D-Unit

ILEMTPKC - I Love Eli Manning <The Patriots Killer> Club
cardsalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2008, 06:02 PM    (permalink
The Legend
Pro Bowler

The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by islandboy843 View Post
Whatever Brian Dawkins say.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLSrF81Q8rM
Dawkins is a Quote machine

i miss my old BrianDawkins name lol but i tought i'd put The Legend for him lol

We Gonna Ride Out, Party, What Ever It Take Lets Get This Party Started - Weapon X

Last edited by The Legend : 01-02-2008 at 06:29 PM.
The Legend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008, 05:27 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Jim Finks, when asked after a loss what he thought of the refs
"I'm not allowed to comment on lousy officiating."

It's just a job. Grass grows, birds fly, waves pound the sand. I just beat people up
--Muhammad Ali

Frazier is so ugly that he should donate his face to the US Bureau of Wild Life. --Muhammad Ali

Quote:
Quote:
Old 01-10-2008, 08:24 PM    (permalink
rainbeaukid2
All-Pro

rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

"and he's off, like a runaway beer truck"
-announcer on Owen Schmitt

"we gonna play 48 minutes as hard as we can, and then we gonna go get ****** up afterwards!"
-kid on my high school team
Old 01-10-2008, 08:41 PM    (permalink
Its Ya Boy
Rookie

Its Ya Boy hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

"Robbie DuBois tackled by the turf" some D-bag announcer
Its Ya Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008, 11:55 PM    (permalink
Hawk
Pro Bowler

Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If you think you're so tough, why don't you put on a uniform?-Warren Sapp

Yeah, I don't give a hell! It's about this "U", man,I don't give a flying youknowwhat about a Vol. I don't give a damn, he'd do the same thing to me. It's war. They don't give a freaking youknowwhat about you.
They will kill you, they out there to kill you, so Imma kill em. You write that in the paper, you write that, you make money off that. Naw man I'm pissed!! All yall take this down, I'm pissed man. We don't care about nobody 'cept this "U", we don't. If I didn't hurt him, he'd hurt me. They were gunning for my legs, so I'm gonna come right back at em...I'm a ******* soldier!!!

--Kellen Winslow

Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 06:16 AM    (permalink
bwillie26
Veteran

bwillie26 could make a wolverine purr.bwillie26 could make a wolverine purr.bwillie26 could make a wolverine purr.bwillie26 could make a wolverine purr.bwillie26 could make a wolverine purr.bwillie26 could make a wolverine purr.

Late in the 3rd quarter while Nebraska is trailing 17-9 to Miami during the the '95 Orange Bowl, Tommie Frazier re-enters the game. Frazier had been sitting out for most of the year due to blood clot problems in his leg. He shared duty during the Orange Bowl with the late Brook Berringer. Upon re-entering the game, Tommie had this brief discussion with Warren Sapp ...

Sapp: "Hey Thomas! Where ya been Thomas?"

Frazier: "It ain't where I've been fat boy, it's where I'm going."

Frazier proceeded to help Nebraska roll off 15 points in the 4th quarter to win Tom Osborne's first national title.
Old 01-11-2008, 06:23 AM    (permalink
bwillie26
Veteran

bwillie26 could make a wolverine purr.bwillie26 could make a wolverine purr.bwillie26 could make a wolverine purr.bwillie26 could make a wolverine purr.bwillie26 could make a wolverine purr.bwillie26 could make a wolverine purr.

Ah, I went thru this thread thinking this one had already been mentioned, but it has not.

Ed Dreith's legendary call for a roughing the passer call on Jim Kelly ..

"We have a personal foul, on number 99 of the defense, after he tackled the quarterback, he's giving him the business down there, that's a 15-yard penalty."
Old 01-11-2008, 08:03 AM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

The secret of winning football games is working more as a team, less as individuals. I play not my 11 best, but my best 11.

- Knute Rockne, American football coach

Quote:
Quote:
Old 01-11-2008, 11:24 AM    (permalink
Rush23Hester

"Im ridiculous"

-Devin Hester
Old 01-11-2008, 11:34 AM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

"I know when I've laid a good hit on a guy when he blows a snot bubble out of his nose"

-Lawrence Taylor

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.
Giants, ASU Sun Devils, Yankees
Turtlepower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2008, 09:20 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Willis Mcgahee, on comparing the Ravens training camp, to the Bills training game....

"It's a more smarter training camp"

Quote:
Quote:
Old 01-21-2008, 10:34 PM    (permalink
kwilk103
Pro Bowler

kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

not really a quote, but with super bowl coming up and media day approaching, one of the funniest questions asked

reporter to doug williams: how long have you been a black quarterback?

cred 2 BoneKrusher
kwilk103 is offline   Reply With Quote