Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 01-23-2008, 01:43 PM    (permalink
drowe
Mr. Underrated
All-Pro

drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JagHombre22 View Post
does anyone know about the autospy they did today?
inconclusive.
drowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 02:10 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xooberon View Post
those westboro baptist f**ks have published a press release saying they'll picket the funeral

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b4...mori/heath.jpg

absolute vermin...
I really wish Fred Phelps would die. I really do.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 02:13 PM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
I really wish Fred Phelps would die. I really do.
i think i would punch him square in the nose if I met him. and he is like 80 yrs old. i might also punch him in the knee cap. cripple his ass even more.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig
terribletowel39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 02:14 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't understand why people are so riled up about a movie. Leave the man alone, especially when he's dead...

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

bsaza2358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 02:27 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He played a *** guy, he wasn't actually ***. So no, he won't be going to hell according to their beliefs because in the "real world" he liked women.

Let people make their own personal choices, if they want to live a *** lifestyle, let them do so. I may not agree with it but it's not my decision and I don't think any less of a person if they like the same sex.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 02:31 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Guys, let's please leave the discussion about a certain Kansas-based cult out of the thread. They don't deserve our attention.

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 03:28 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i keep hoping that this is a hoax and in a few weeks he appears with the tagline "why so serious????"

but then i come back down to reality and realize that he may/is actually gone.
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 04:01 PM    (permalink
drowe
Mr. Underrated
All-Pro

drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by terribletowel39 View Post
i think i would punch him square in the nose if I met him. and he is like 80 yrs old. i might also punch him in the knee cap. cripple his ass even more.
i would grab him and give him a big, sloppy, wet kiss on the mouth, while grabbing his ass. then i'd point and laugh and say, "haha, you're going to hell now."
drowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 04:12 PM    (permalink
Rich Jr
Veteran

Rich Jr smells like sex panther.Rich Jr smells like sex panther.

It's like when some people die you feel nothing. Then others die and you feel a piece of the world left with them.

I have only felt like that 2 other times. When Dale Earnhardt and Steve Irwin died.
Rich Jr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 04:22 PM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich Jr View Post
It's like when some people die you feel nothing. Then others die and you feel a piece of the world left with them.

I have only felt like that 2 other times. When Dale Earnhardt and Steve Irwin died.
way to give the state of LA a better reputation...........

Old 01-23-2008, 04:23 PM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by drowe View Post
i would grab him and give him a big, sloppy, wet kiss on the mouth, while grabbing his ass. then i'd point and laugh and say, "haha, you're going to hell now."
yea actually that would be better. but could you punch him while saying, "haha, you're going to hell now."??

Old 01-23-2008, 04:30 PM    (permalink
Rich Jr
Veteran

Quote:
way to give the state of LA a better reputation...........
Is this sarcasm?
Old 01-23-2008, 04:33 PM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

Quote:
Is this sarcasm?
yes. but i'm from LA so i can talk ****. it just made me laugh that the two people celeberties that touched your life have been Earnhardt and Irwin.

Old 01-23-2008, 04:35 PM    (permalink
Rich Jr
Veteran

Quote:
yes. but i'm from LA so i can talk ****. it just made me laugh that the two people celeberties that touched your life have been Earnhardt and Irwin.
They haven't "touched my life" I just felt that way when they passed. I never watched Nascar, never watched Steve's show. Just knew that 2 very good people who had no reason being taken away from the earth early were taken before their time. It has nothing to do with them "touching my life".
Old 01-23-2008, 04:39 PM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

Quote:
They haven't "touched my life" I just felt that way when they passed. I never watched Nascar, never watched Steve's show. Just knew that 2 very good people who had no reason being taken away from the earth early were taken before their time. It has nothing to do with them "touching my life".
alright. it was just the way you said it. GO TIGERS!!