Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 01-22-2008, 12:16 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So we have 11. If you decide to get XBOX Live for 12 months then you would be number 12 Bob but there is no way we will be done this in a month. I am thinking that for the draft I could make a new page and everyone could post once and then just edit the post everytime they make their pick to include who they choose. Once we get up to 12 I will pick the draft order out of a hat and then we can start, because I am pretty sure this draft will take about a week.

For the draft everyone must pick one player at every position and must also have 3 WR' sand 3 CB's. Once that is done we will pick for an additional3 rounds. To save time I think once the draft is done everyone will be able to fill out their rosters with any player 75 and lower. Let me know what everyone thinks about this.
Dr. Gonzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 01:02 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So, who are all the guys who are in? What is the list?

I like the idea, I say we go for it, maybe recruit some other guys from the Madden thread...

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 01:09 PM    (permalink
Im_a_Romosexual
Pro Bowler

Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm pretty bad, but this looks fun, so im in

TurboPapelbon
Im_a_Romosexual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 01:18 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So far we have:

Me
JBond
24Cadillac
adschofield
DLionALL
ImBrotherCain
TheGreatJonathanVilma
ripdw27
Primetime
Romosexual
They haven't responded but I know JF4 and DK will play

So that is 12. We can go with more people, I am just trying to come up with a way to draft that won't take weeks to complete.
Old 01-22-2008, 01:19 PM    (permalink
The Great Jonathan Vilma
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Saturday draft should work. Y not just let this go and see hjow many people we have by the time the draft starts? I don't see the downside.

Courtesy of Fenikz - Much Appreciated

Quote:
Originally Posted by dRaFtDoRk View Post
You can't be a good corner if no one throws your way. Thats my way of seeing it.
The Great Jonathan Vilma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 01:20 PM    (permalink
The Great Jonathan Vilma
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

also, i have a friend who loves madden, and i'm sure he'd love to join in, if that works. That is, if he's willing to create an account on here. Let me know what you guys think...

Quote:
You can't be a good corner if no one throws your way. Thats my way of seeing it.
Old 01-22-2008, 01:49 PM    (permalink
wingboy2999
Pro Bowler

wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd be down to just play people. Gamer Tag is Detroit Mike 13. If you add me, send me a message let me know that you are from NFLDC so I'm not like "wtf?". I also got NBA 2k8 which I play more then Madden.

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08
wingboy2999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 03:05 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

I have no problem with many people joining. My problem will be doing the draft and keeping track of all of the selections. Let's say we do 25 rounds and we have 20 people, there would be 500 players chosen that I would have to keep track of. I think the easiest way would be to have everyone make 1 post in the draft thread I will make and then edit their team with every pick so people know who has been chosen.
Old 01-22-2008, 04:08 PM    (permalink
Thunder&Lightning
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

id be in if it was for ps3 anyone willing to do one for ps3

Thunder&Lightning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 04:11 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It still would be best to have a first post Gonzo that you edit so we all know who is taken and what not.

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 01-22-2008, 04:45 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Sounds good. I think we might have to start this sooner then Saturday because there is no way we will finish this in one day. I say we just start the draft either tomorow night or thursday and have it play out over a few days.
Old 01-22-2008, 09:21 PM    (permalink
islandboy843
Pro Bowler

islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Im In

My Gamer Tag- Cube2025

islandboy843 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 10:21 PM    (permalink
ripdw27
Veteran

ripdw27 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

i think this is going to be pretty sweet.. when will we know the final order?
ripdw27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 12:18 AM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

I am thinking tomorow night I will stop letting anyone else join and the draft order will be decided.
Old 01-23-2008, 08:21 AM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Hey Gonzo,

Can you put the names of everyone in and gamertags in the first post? May make things easier...

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 01-23-2008, 01:06 PM    (permalink
The Great Jonathan Vilma
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingboy2999 View Post
I'd be down to just play people. Gamer Tag is Detroit Mike 13. If you add me, send me a message let me know that you are from NFLDC so I'm not like "wtf?". I also got NBA 2k8 which I play more then Madden.
i play way more NBA 2K8 as well. We should duke it out one day. Who's your team?

Quote:
Old 01-23-2008, 02:51 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

The player list is on the first page.

Last edited by Dr. Gonzo : 01-23-2008 at 03:18 PM.
Old 01-23-2008, 04:43 PM    (permalink
islandboy843
Pro Bowler

islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Great Jonathan Vilma View Post
i play way more NBA 2K8 as well. We should duke it out one day. Who's your team?
I woul kill you with the Nuggets.

islandboy843 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 11:51 PM    (permalink
roughrider30
Veteran

roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

hey me and my roommate who isn't on NFLDC yet would like to be in if possible.

My gamertag= roughrider35

His gamertag= jorg88

Sig by BoneKrusher
roughrider30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 11:55 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I could keep a list of all players chosen if that would help?

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 11:57 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

And I think we REALLY have to stick to 12 COMMITTED people...

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 01-24-2008, 12:47 AM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBond93 View Post
And I think we REALLY have to stick to 12 COMMITTED people...
I agree. I do not want to set up the draft and have people not show up for it. I have three hours beween classes tomorow so I am going to work out the draft order and set everything up so we can start the draft tomorow. I will make a thread called NFLDC Madden 08 Draft so it is easier to keep track of everything, so post there.I think it is best if we start as soon as possible rather then wait until saturday and hope to get the draft done in one day.
Old 01-24-2008, 01:33 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The only days in the next 3 weeks I'm unavailable for are the 29th and the 30th so as long as it doesn't fall on either of them I should be sweet.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2008, 01:47 AM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

The draft will happen over a number of days so keep checking back to see if you are on the clock.