Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 01-25-2008, 05:23 PM    (permalink
Rich Jr
Veteran

Rich Jr smells like sex panther.Rich Jr smells like sex panther.

I just walked into walmart to get my medical history for 2007 (W2's..) and I can't walk in there without buying something. So I walked to the movie section, looked at all the movies and picked up Troy. Dammit I love that movie.
Rich Jr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2008, 06:38 PM    (permalink
Twiddler
All-Pro

Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hugegmenfan View Post
did anyone watch the new show on amc, breaking bad last sunday?
It was really good- i was impressed ill def continue watching it, its really original
I haven't caught it yet. I want to thought because the lead actors character on Malcom In The Middle is one of my favorite characters.
Old 01-25-2008, 10:39 PM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There Will Be Blood was WEIRD!
Old 01-25-2008, 10:42 PM    (permalink
wingboy2999
Pro Bowler

wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just wanted to ruin something for people.....

All the people were DEAD!

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08
wingboy2999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2008, 11:11 PM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.

and you will probably never see positive rep again...lol
JagHombre22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2008, 11:13 PM    (permalink
wingboy2999
Pro Bowler

wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If I'm in that deep, I might as well go for broke. Darth Vader....

WAS LUKE'S FATHER!!!!

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08
Old 01-25-2008, 11:15 PM    (permalink
HChu
All-Pro

HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm glad to see that there was a website created about this.

http://idrinkyourmilkshake.com/

BoneKrusher
HChu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2008, 11:17 PM    (permalink
wingboy2999
Pro Bowler

Guess what.... Brad Pitt..........

IS JUST A FIGMENT OF HIS IMAGINATION!

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08
Old 01-25-2008, 11:28 PM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.

keep it going!
Old 01-25-2008, 11:41 PM    (permalink
getwellchad
Veteran

Location: "Hey professor, what's another name for pirate treasure?"
getwellchad hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.getwellchad hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HChu View Post
I'm glad to see that there was a website created about this.

http://idrinkyourmilkshake.com/
one of the best lines ever, amazing movie
Old 01-25-2008, 11:44 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anybody else looking foward to Be Kind Rewind

FEB 22. Can't wait.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2008, 12:12 AM    (permalink
wingboy2999
Pro Bowler

There were trojans........

IN THE HORSE!

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08
Old 01-26-2008, 01:02 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Rambo is probably the most enjoyable movie I've ever seen

The killings are just so awesome/hilarious. Some extra unintentional hilarity, and then more awesome killing.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2008, 01:09 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingboy2999 View Post
I just wanted to ruin something for people.....

All the people were DEAD!

was this the six sense, i have never taken the time to actually watch the movie and so i'm just kind of interested in what ever the twist was

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2008, 01:14 AM    (permalink
DHVF
All-NFLDC

DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post

The killings are just so awesome/hilarious. Some extra unintentional hilarity, and then more awesome killing.
A bunch of friends and myself dressed up as rambo tonight and went to the late show and i found it every bit as enjoyable as anyone of the other movies. Funny too, because I really expected to be disappointed in this movie. Sly still has some magic left in those crazyass forearms.

DHVF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2008, 01:24 AM    (permalink
DHVF
All-NFLDC

DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

whoops double post

DHVF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2008, 01:48 AM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i knew the movie was gonna be awesome

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2008, 02:56 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dammit.. went to see There Will Be Blood today.. got 40 minutes into the thing and the theatre's fire alarm went off and they had us leave..

Looks like I'll be waiting another week to see it.

WMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2008, 12:14 PM    (permalink
wingboy2999
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
was this the six sense, i have never taken the time to actually watch the movie and so i'm just kind of interested in what ever the twist was
Yeah... I've never seen it either.

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08
Old 01-26-2008, 12:15 PM    (permalink
wingboy2999
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post

This movie was awesome. The end scene rivals Commando. Well, maybe it doesn't but it is close. Especially since they are just tearing people apart with the 50 cal guns. It's nuts.

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08
Old 01-26-2008, 12:19 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Meet the Spartans was number 1 yesterday. I hate this country sometimes.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2008, 12:33 PM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
I am ashamed and embarrassed for the people who went and spent 10 bucks to see this awful movie....

suckers....
Old 01-26-2008, 12:45 PM    (permalink
hugegmenfan
Pro Bowler

hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
its virtually date/epice movie- those were the 2 worst movies i have ever seen. period. i saw them on hbo one day when i was bored and it was the biggest waste of time.

i agree jaghombre, i pity the fool who spent 10 bucks to see that trash

Im seeing There Will be Blood today!!!!

sig by jkpigskin

2007 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

2011 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS
hugegmenfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2008, 12:45 PM    (permalink
hugegmenfan
Pro Bowler

hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

everyone also has to negative rep wingboy right now-

sig by jkpigskin

2007 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

2011 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS
hugegmenfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2008, 12:51 PM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

I've heard that untraceable was a decent thriller movie....I'll be going with the significant other so Rambo is pretty much out of the picture....

I'll let everyone know how it is afterwards...