Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 12-20-2006, 10:35 AM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Re: Best RB from Da U

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul
Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat420
Quote:
Originally Posted by Space Ghost
Quote:
Originally Posted by Portis26
Portis all the way. He has the best stats. Here's how I rank 'em.

1. Clinton Portis
2. Edgerrin James
3. Willis McGahee
4. Frank Gore

Frank Gore is the most overrated he's so slow and small its a wonder how he manages to even start. Maybe it is because the Niners are one of the worst teams this season
You should be murdered, the two at the botom of your list are the two whose jersey's I have...

I would take Gore over all of them, even Willis as a Bills fan. He is too inconsistent. If I was a pass crazy team, James for sure. Zone blocking, Portis. McGahee fits in all schemes and can be decent, but Gore hits the hole harder and faster than all of them in my opinion, that is why I would want him.

1. Gore
2a. Portis
2b. James
2c. McGahee
That is a little much.
I wouldn't say murdered. But seriously wounded at least.

Anyone notice the kids who posted the topic hasn't posted since everyone burnt him. Good job fellas.
Oh well. The fewer amount of stupid people we have here, the better.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2006, 12:21 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DWhitner20
FRANK GORE -- THE INCONVIENIENT TRUTH!
Where did that name come from and what does it mean?? I love it, its my favorite nickname ever!

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!
BigDawg819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2006, 02:35 PM    (permalink
Crabjuice
Rookie

Crabjuice hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDawg819
Quote:
Originally Posted by DWhitner20
FRANK GORE -- THE INCONVIENIENT TRUTH!
Where did that name come from and what does it mean?? I love it, its my favorite nickname ever!
It's from Al Gore's movie about global warming.

Crabjuice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2006, 07:10 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well then... it's settled! Frank Gore "The Inconvienient TRUTH"

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2006, 07:36 PM    (permalink
jkpigskin
Pro Bowler

jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1. Portis
2. James
3. Gore
4. Mcgahee

my rankigs are based on their past and current play

Go Ravens!
jkpigskin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2006, 10:01 PM    (permalink
schwarz11

think if frank gore had not blown out BOTH acl's in college. he used to have world class speed like a track star. god would he be dominant
Old 12-20-2006, 10:06 PM    (permalink
The Legend
Pro Bowler

The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:

1. Clinton Portis
2. Edgerrin James
3. Willis McGahee
4. Frank Gore

Frank Gore is the most overrated he's so slow and small its a wonder how he manages to even start. Maybe it is because the Niners are one of the worst teams this season
The Legend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2006, 10:46 PM    (permalink
King Rhabuf
Rookie

King Rhabuf hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

The Edge used to be the ****, so I'm going with him.

Gore isn't going to last the way he runs.
King Rhabuf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2006, 10:48 PM    (permalink
steelcrew43
Veteran

steelcrew43 could make a wolverine purr.steelcrew43 could make a wolverine purr.steelcrew43 could make a wolverine purr.steelcrew43 could make a wolverine purr.steelcrew43 could make a wolverine purr.steelcrew43 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:

1. Clinton Portis
2. Edgerrin James
3. Willis McGahee
4. Frank Gore

your not intelligent...at all

sig by me
Go buckeyes,steelers, cavs

PM me for jersey transfers
steelcrew43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2006, 03:28 AM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelcrew43
Quote:

1. Clinton Portis
2. Edgerrin James
3. Willis McGahee
4. Frank Gore

your not intelligent...at all
:roll:
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2006, 11:02 AM    (permalink

Frank Gore is just the best right now aka the reason why he is leading right now.

Willis McGahee imo since he has an average OL unlike guys like Portis and James (when he was at Indy). Just think how good McGahee would be w/o his knee injury. McGahee pretty much carries the Bills offense with him.