Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 02-04-2008, 01:17 AM    (permalink
Number 10
All-NFLDC

Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 703SKINS202 View Post
geo said he was the #2 qb in another thread and i wouldnt create a thread but would comment to people not to hype cambell as a top 5 but thats out of the question cause he didnt win the superbowl stop taking it so personal im just tired of everyone trying to annoint eli now as great cause he got the ring.... he made a nice run but i think the d is what won that game... i mean guys like trent dilfer and hassleback have won sb's and people didnt say that they were great they realized they mananaged the game and playesd as a team but cause eli is a "manning" he has to be annointed as the next big thing its just ********
Alright you confirmed you're just a bitter Skins fan. Unreal.

What Eli did tonight was legendary and if you can't accept that as fact, just go to bed. You are talking to as big as an Eli supporter there is and I don't even put him in the top 5 in the league.

Hasselbeck never won a Super Bowl.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
These last 50 seconds will define Eli Manning.
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED
Number 10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008, 01:18 AM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
no go ahead obviously, this is what have u done for me lately but dont act like its not being hypocritical... its just like people now saying brady is hyped
Everyone before this season was writing off Randy Moss until he had all of the success this year. It is the same thing. Coughlin really was a different HC before this season and changed as the season progressed. Is it not ok to have a change of opinion?

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.
Giants, ASU Sun Devils, Yankees
Turtlepower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008, 01:18 AM    (permalink
703SKINS202
Pro Bowler

703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JagHombre22 View Post
you can have a top 10 qb that never gets you a superbowl ring, just post season success (ala McNabb)...or you can have a guy that just makes the right throws at the right time and rallies his team (ala Eli Manning)...face it, you're bitter because your a Skins fan and you're jealous that Eli had so much success in the postseason, and you hate the Giants...

Great QB's are born in the the playoffs...that was evident this season more than any...Garrard, Rivers, Manning...they all had great post season wins and were met with post season success...hell, tom brady was born in the playoffs back in 2001...look at him now...face it, you don't know what Eli Manning is going to be, all I know is that he and his team have superbowl rings....and your team and their qb do not...

o wow u r an idiot i gave the giants their props i even said i was rooting for them... funny how u call out my skins homerism then say great qb's are born in the playoffs ala garrard, u r the homer my friend read the thread its an attack on stereotypes being thrown out 1 hour after the sb not the giants

Stedman Bailey 2012 Stat Tracker:
12 Games, 106 Rec, 1501 yards, 23 TD's

Steddy Ambition!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOnISzeG2Ao
703SKINS202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008, 01:21 AM    (permalink
703SKINS202
Pro Bowler

703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Number 10 View Post
Alright you confirmed you're just a bitter Skins fan. Unreal.

What Eli did tonight was legendary and if you can't accept that as fact, just go to bed. You are talking to as big as an Eli supporter there is and I don't even put him in the top 5 in the league.

Hasselbeck never won a Super Bowl.
excuse me i meant to type johnson, and how does this confirm i am a bitter skins fan? my god i even praised eli for his play tonight stop acting like im coming at u cause ur a giants fan this thread are about the brady stereotypes too u know

Steddy Ambition!
Old 02-04-2008, 01:23 AM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.

Quote:
geo said he was the #2 qb in another thread and i wouldnt create a thread but would comment to people not to hype cambell as a top 5 but thats out of the question cause he didnt win the superbowl stop taking it so personal im just tired of everyone trying to annoint eli now as great cause he got the ring.... he made a nice run but i think the d is what won that game... i mean guys like trent dilfer and hassleback have won sb's and people didnt say that they were great they realized they mananaged the game and playesd as a team but cause eli is a "manning" he has to be annointed as the next big thing its just ********
dude, I really think you're the one taking it personal...

how can you say that Manning takes his team down the field in the final two minutes, 83 yards and throws the game winning touchdown...and he doesn't win the game for the Giants? Yes, the Defense played huge last night but they also let NE score to go up 14-10 with two minutes to play...that's huge because no one thought Eli Manning could engineer a game winning drive in the Superbowl...Eli Manning was the first overall pick in 2004 for a reason, he's got the skills to be an elite qb...read my other post in this thread a few posts up to see why I think this could be the launching pad of Eli Manning's career...you are basically trying to justify why the Patriots lost and you are not acknowledging the great play of Manning in the final two minutes...grow up Peter Pan, Count Chocula
JagHombre22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008, 01:27 AM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by d34ng3l021 View Post
Thats what I mean. His regular season passer rating hovers around 70 and 80 and turns over the ball alot.

But when the game is on the line, there are only a couple of guys I would pick over him. Maybe even just one (!!!).
Wait, who are you talking about? I'm talking about Tom Brady...

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008, 01:30 AM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.

Quote:
o wow u r an idiot i gave the giants their props i even said i was rooting for them... funny how u call out my skins homerism then say great qb's are born in the playoffs ala garrard, u r the homer my friend read the thread its an attack on stereotypes being thrown out 1 hour after the sb not the giants
I don't know if you saw Garrard Play this season or if you saw Phillip Rivers improve drastically from the regular season to the post season, and the same goes with Manning...but each of the three took their team to the playoffs and won a playoff game on the road...how am I the homer when I'm the one acknowledging the play of a good qb...in a great game...hell, Tony Romo hasn't won a playoff game yet, and he's already being named the best gunslinger in the NFC not named Favre...

oh yea, thanks for the personal attack, you're the only one here that looks like an idiot with your childish bickering and temper tantrums...
703SKINS202
Pro Bowler

Quote:
dude, I really think you're the one taking it personal...

how can you say that Manning takes his team down the field in the final two minutes, 83 yards and throws the game winning touchdown...and he doesn't win the game for the Giants? Yes, the Defense played huge last night but they also let NE score to go up 14-10 with two minutes to play...that's huge because no one thought Eli Manning could engineer a game winning drive in the Superbowl...Eli Manning was the first overall pick in 2004 for a reason, he's got the skills to be an elite qb...read my other post in this thread a few posts up to see why I think this could be the launching pad of Eli Manning's career...you are basically trying to justify why the Patriots lost and you are not acknowledging the great play of Manning in the final two minutes...grow up Peter Pan, Count Chocula

why dont u read, i said eli played great never did i attack him just this stupid hype that he has made it... he played great throughout the playoffs and i even said this might be the turning point for him but until he doesnt throw as many td as int's then dont annoint him... btw ur right the giants d screwed up by letting the pats score 14 to their normal 30+, good life u have

Steddy Ambition!
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Eli really did play flawless this entire post season, he never looked rattled, calm, made huge throws....frankly better then peyton out there and alot sooner in his career, he outplayed Brady by far 2nite

If there is no turning back in his level of play I expect the Giants to be in the NFC hunt for years

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
d34ng3l021
All-Pro

d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oh, I was talking about Eli.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan
d34ng3l021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008, 01:34 AM    (permalink
703SKINS202
Pro Bowler

Quote:
I don't know if you saw Garrard Play this season or if you saw Phillip Rivers improve drastically from the regular season to the post season, and the same goes with Manning...but each of the three took their team to the playoffs and won a playoff game on the road...how am I the homer when I'm the one acknowledging the play of a good qb...in a great game...hell, Tony Romo hasn't won a playoff game yet, and he's already being named the best gunslinger in the NFC not named Favre...

oh yea, thanks for the personal attack, you're the only one here that looks like an idiot with your childish bickering and temper tantrums...
lol, ur quote was great qb's are born in the playoffs.... aside from what u think, great qb's aren't the ones that win one playoff game... my own dude doug williams won us a superbowl,was he great? not in my opinion... he just got the task at hand accomplished and eli did too and even did a little better by brigning his team back in the last minute...... lets get back to what this thread was about and just stop the hype, lets wait til next year to crown him as a great qb, thats all i ask

Steddy Ambition!
Old 02-04-2008, 01:43 AM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

Quote:
why dont u read, i said eli played great never did i attack him just this stupid hype that he has made it... he played great throughout the playoffs and i even said this might be the turning point for him but until he doesnt throw as many td as int's then dont annoint him... btw ur right the giants d screwed up by letting the pats score 14 to their normal 30+, good life u have
he played great so he deserves the hype that comes with winning the superbowl...calm down...just because his int total hovers at a higher number than Peyton or Tom Brady's doesn't mean he's not capable of being an elite QB...

and Tom Brady having a horrible game will contribute to how many points the Patriots score...
Old 02-04-2008, 01:47 AM    (permalink
703SKINS202
Pro Bowler

Quote:
he played great so he deserves the hype that comes with winning the superbowl...calm down...just because his int total hovers at a higher number than Peyton or Tom Brady's doesn't mean he's not capable of being an elite QB...

and Tom Brady having a horrible game will contribute to how many points the Patriots score...
my point is he doesn't deserve the hype yet, he hasnt played a game of the 2008 season yet, and please read i never said he isnt capable get out of ur box

Steddy Ambition!
Old 02-04-2008, 01:47 AM    (permalink
Mr. Stiller
All-Pro

Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Brady got a taste of what Ben Roethlisberger and Marc Bulger go through every game.

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/center]
Mr. Stiller is offline   Reply With Quote