Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 02-04-2008, 01:15 AM    (permalink
cunningham06
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingjames View Post
If you believe the Patriots just cheated on ONE game and got caught .... well, not much more to discuss here. Wow, they went from not cheating to running an NSA operation over night. Too funny.

But yeah, I did not like the Pats. They really, unnecessarily humiliated some teams including the Redskins with Joe Gibbs. Belichick never took ownership of what happened in Tape Gate -- he almost looked annoyed he got caught more than contrite. Brady reacting to someone say they would only score 17 points .... er Tommy, 14.

Narcissus went down. Foremen went down. Tyson went down.

Best wishes and good luck.
Agreed totally, you can say they are just classy hard workers, but fake spikes when you are up by over 20 is just classless. I will never consider Tom's TD record legitimate because he ran up the score like Peyton never did.
Old 02-04-2008, 01:16 AM    (permalink
Billingsley26
Pro Bowler

Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cunningham06 View Post
Agreed totally, you can say they are just classy hard workers, but fake spikes when you are up by over 20 is just classless. I will never consider Tom's TD record legitimate because he ran up the score like Peyton never did.
Peyton never did? Up by 4 TD's on thanksgiving against the Lions when he was still tossing TD in the 4th? Please, I wish everyone could stop being so biased on this site.
Billingsley26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008, 01:22 AM    (permalink
cunningham06
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billingsley26 View Post
Peyton never did? Up by 4 TD's on thanksgiving against the Lions when he was still tossing TD in the 4th? Please, I wish everyone could stop being so biased on this site.
Sure they may have ran up the score, but they didn't try to ram it down every other team's throats the way the Patriots did. It was a different attitude and even looked like the Colts were scoring on accident. Edgerrin got his TD's in the red zone, can you really say that for the Pats? No even inside the 5 yard line it was apparent Tom was just inflating his stats. Fake spiking and throwing a TD against the Redskins when they already had the game locked up? You know that is not the same.
Old 02-04-2008, 01:25 AM    (permalink
kingjames
Rookie

kingjames needs more cowbell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billingsley26 View Post
If you believe in religion or if you believe in science than you are wrong too? Is there proof that can make me change my beliefs that they cheated more than once? NOPE. So I will stand behind proof that they got caught with one game, and you can ponder all the ideas in your mind of how many games you "THINK" they cheated when they didnt.
Yeah, the Pats only cheated once versus the Jets. Sure.

The fact Mangini knew about it ahead of time and alerted the league means nothing to you? How would Mangin know about it if it only happened once?

Also, did not the league confiscate 6 tapes? Um, err, 6. And the Jets tape can only count as one. Care to explain the other 5 tapes?????

Again, good luck.
kingjames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008, 01:25 AM    (permalink
Geo
Neo Geo (Moderator)
Icon

Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm going to have to burst your bubble, Bill.

Copy/paste of some of my legwork from over a month ago:

Quote:
Re: 41-14 versus the Houston Texans, Manning didn't throw a single touchdown in the 4th quarter. The Colts managed to score a 69-yd touchdown to Brandon Stokley and an 80-yard touchdown to Dallas Clark in the 3rd quarter, but that was it. Manning did play the entire fourth quarter, for all of five pass attempts.

Re: 41-10 at the Chicago Bears, Manning didn't throw a single touchdown past halfway the third quarter. Nevermind the fact that: (1) the Colts finished the day with 275 total rushing yards, 204 of which came thanks to Edgerrin James; (2) Manning threw only 2 pass attempts afterwards, before being replaced by Jim Sorgi for the entire fourth quarter.

Re: 41-9 at the Detroit Lions on Thanksgiving, Manning did throw a touchdown with 3:16 left to play ... in the damn third quarter. Manning didn't play another snap the entire game, Sorgi came in from there.

Re: 51-24 versus the Tennessee Titans, Manning threw a fourth quarter touchdown to Reggie Wayne with 12:56 remaining on a drive that took all of 2:06 in duration and had started in the third quarter. Sorgi then came in from there to play the rest of the fourth quarter.
Old 02-04-2008, 01:27 AM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo View Post

Haha nice find Geo.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008, 01:30 AM    (permalink
kingjames
Rookie

kingjames needs more cowbell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo View Post

Don't let facts get in the way of a god rant. Please stop. I can't take it. Good to see facts. Colts are a classy team.

18-1*

* = The most arrogant team in NFL history lost the biggest game of the season and got punked by a team that went 3-5 at home. It is unfair to compare them to the 1 loss 49ers and Bears b/c they actually dominated in the playoffs and won the big one.
kingjames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008, 08:39 AM    (permalink
Beans
DC GFX Team
All-Pro

Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achilles33 View Post
Very, very nice. The giants lose in the SB and suffer the SB losing curse, taking them out of contention for next season.

VERY NICE.
hey hows that workin out for ya

bonekrusher on the sig magic
Quote:
<beans> libid dont worry man i think fondling big black men is a perfectly worthy career goal
<JBond> laughing so hard I am crying
Beans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008, 10:24 AM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Billingsley, do u really believe thats how it works?

A Major team cheats, but they only do it once, against the little Jets? I mean seriously. u cant say they cheated this whole season, but im damn sure they did it before.

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008, 10:27 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love the fact that the Patriots go from being possible the best team ever to basically nothing

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote