Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

View Poll Results: Giants upset 18-0 Pats- biggest upset ever?
Yes 26 50.98%
No 25 49.02%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-04-2008, 12:00 AM    (permalink
49ersfan_87
Pro Bowler

49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Giants Victory- Biggest Upset Ever?

Is the Giants victory over the 18-0, now 18-1 Patriots the biggest upset ever? Or are games like the Jets victory over the Colts in 69 and the Pats victory over the Rams in 02 bigger upsets?
49ersfan_87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008, 12:17 AM    (permalink
EvilMonkey
Veteran

EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The 68 Colts were 17 point favorites in a year where they scored 28 points a game and allowed 10 a game. Basically the Jets were supposed to be and oddsmakers thought they'd be a good AFL team who would only be an "average oppenent" for the Colts. Granted today was a big upset but I dont think anyone looked at the Giants as just an "average opponent" for the Patriots and I cant therefore say it's the biggest upset.
Old 02-04-2008, 12:20 AM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's tough to say. The Colts-Jets was a bit different, because they were bigger underdogs, technically. However, the fact that a perfect year was on the line for the Patriots evens it out for me.

I suppose it's a toss up. It probably is for New York sports history though.
Old 02-04-2008, 12:24 AM    (permalink
cunningham06
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No not quite. However it was the biggest upset of smug fans ever. Damn Patriots fans, this is so sweet...
Old 02-04-2008, 01:09 AM    (permalink
Crickett
All-Pro

Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Biggest upset ever? Maybe, maybe not, but its definitely in the top five.
Crickett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008, 05:44 PM    (permalink
gsorace
Veteran

gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jets vs Colts was a bigger upset....it's not even close.
gsorace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008, 05:47 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oh my god no. Seriously?

USA Hockey over Russia was bigger, and much more significant.

Buster Douglass over Mike Tyson was bigger.

There are plenty.

If you are just talking about the Superbowl I would say Jets over Colts. Honestly Patriots over the Rams may even be bigger. It doesn't seem as big now but prior to that game I don't think the average fan could have named more than 1-2 players on the Pats team. They came out of nowhere.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008, 06:04 PM    (permalink
Twiddler
All-Pro

Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

On paper it may seem like a HUGE upset but in all reality it isn't that large. The Giants were the hottest team in the NFL heading into yesterday while the Patriots have been stumbling their way to victories since December. It still doesn't mean that I don't appreciate the game, it was amazing, one of the best I've ever seen. However, all realistic fans had to of known this was possible. Afterall, they ony lost to them by 3 in the final week.
Old 02-04-2008, 06:05 PM    (permalink
BuddyCHRIST
Veteran

BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't think so, I wasn't sold on the Patriots winning as they seemed to be up on their own high horse a little too much. Now thats not to say I picked the Giants, but i remember thinking that the Giants had a real chance. I think the Pats over the Rams was alot bigger because I hadn't paid attention to the Pats that whole year and really couldn't name anyone on that team before hand.
BuddyCHRIST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008, 06:09 PM    (permalink
Thunder&Lightning
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

To the casual fan this was the biggest upset ever, but to a fan that looks into the stats and realizes how hot the giants were this is just another big upset.

Thunder&Lightning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008, 06:11 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Biggest Upset that ive seen..
Greece winning the European Championship in Soccer was pretty big here though

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008, 06:11 PM    (permalink
umphrey
Pro Bowler

umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

18-0 record shattering team in the "far superior" conference
boat loads of experience, veteran QB, "genius" coach
vs
10-6 injury riddled wild card team
criticized young QB, coach almost fired

I think it's easily at least 2nd biggest, probably SB3 was the bigger upset but I wasn't around then so I can't say decisively.

Thanks to BK for the sig
umphrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008, 06:14 PM    (permalink
Twiddler
All-Pro

Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by umphrey View Post
18-0 record shattering team in the "far superior" conference
boat loads of experience, veteran QB, "genius" coach
vs
10-6 injury riddled wild card team
criticized young QB, coach almost fired

I think it's easily at least 2nd biggest, probably SB3 was the bigger upset but I wasn't around then so I can't say decisively.
I take it you don't remember the Giants team that beat us two weeks ago? They're damn good. Like I said before, it looks huge on paper but in reality the Giants were on fire coming in. So things like a criticized QB and a coach almost fired weren't factors.
Old 02-04-2008, 06:19 PM    (permalink
umphrey
Pro Bowler

umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ehh, I'll concede those reasons, but that's just what I was thinking personally going into the game. Look at this article from 3 days ago:

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/colum...6&sportCat=nfl

Thanks to BK for the sig
umphrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008, 06:24 PM    (permalink
49ersfan_87
Pro Bowler

49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Oh my god no. Seriously?

There are plenty.

If you are just talking about the Superbowl I would say Jets over Colts. Honestly Patriots over the Rams may even be bigger. It doesn't seem as big now but prior to that game I don't think the average fan could have named more than 1-2 players on the Pats team. They came out of nowhere.
I meant the NFL, not any other sports. Sorry if i wasn't clear in my initial post.
49ersfan_87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008, 06:29 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

no. maybe to a casual fan or someone outside of New York. To many Giants fans, this isn't much of an upset. We've been dogged all year and been dubbed the underdog and constantly picked against, and thrived off of it. The line and espn riding the Patriots wang all year made people think this was like David vs Goliath. Many people(including many here) underestimated the Giants and NEVER thought they'd beat Dallas or Green Bay, let alone New England.

I mean hey, we were what, 22 in the NFLDC power rankings? ;)
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008, 06:36 PM    (permalink
Go_Eagles77
All-Pro

Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

New York over Baltimore in SB III was bigger imo
Old 02-04-2008, 06:39 PM    (permalink
DeathbyStat
Pro Bowler

DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No its Jets Colts hands down

"O-H-I-O...its a four letter word."
Mike Tirico

Magilla Gorilla ain'ta killa, ...

Roger Goodell's Beautify the NFL Campaign-No Violence-No Criminals-No Fun

I remember Marshawn Lynch

"(Ole Miss QB) Bo Wallace is one of those types of quarterbacks who is always trying to save the city but he's actually burning it down." -- NFC director of scouting
DeathbyStat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008, 06:44 PM    (permalink
VoteLynnSwan
All-Pro

VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by umphrey View Post
Ehh, I'll concede those reasons, but that's just what I was thinking personally going into the game. Look at this article from 3 days ago:

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/colum...6&sportCat=nfl
haha read the comment at the bottom of that article... haha that guy was so right.

Sig by me... Hold the applause.
VoteLynnSwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008, 07:02 PM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not that I know much about the teams, but from what I have read I'd have to agree the Jets v Colts was a bigger upset.

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986
UKfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008, 07:23 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: I feel like a, like a slice o' butter,melting on top of a big-ol pile of flapjacks...yeah
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
no. maybe to a casual fan or someone outside of New York. To many Giants fans, this isn't much of an upset. We've been dogged all year and been dubbed the underdog and constantly picked against, and thrived off of it. The line and espn riding the Patriots wang all year made people think this was like David vs Goliath. Many people(including many here) underestimated the Giants and NEVER thought they'd beat Dallas or Green Bay, let alone New England.

I mean hey, we were what, 22 in the NFLDC power rankings? ;)
Agreed, this really wasn't a "HUGE Upset"

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008, 07:35 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Oh my god no. Seriously?

There are plenty.

Id rank this one #2 on the list of SB upsets. Of course #1 is the Jets/Colts upset.

But this one was bigger than the Rams SB because

1. the Pats were 18-0, and being dubbed as potentially "the greatest team ever"
2. people were so ready for 19-0, arrangements were made by both fans and the league and teams alike for afterparty celebrations
3. i think the doubt was equal to the Rams game, i remember a couple of people who had faith in the Pats, its just a distant memory now so we tend to forget these things
4. This team, by all accounts, was a team that doesn't lose the big game. They were already an established dynasty, and were known for being mentally sharp. No one expected any team to "catch them offguard". Not these guys. Not Bellichick, or Brady or any of them.
Old 02-04-2008, 07:37 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UKfan View Post
Not that I know much about the teams, but from what I have read I'd have to agree the Jets v Colts was a bigger upset.
i can't stop staring at your sig. you my friend, have good taste :)
Old 02-04-2008, 08:09 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

A lot of players and coaches who were around back in Super Bowl III said the Jets were a whole lot better than Vegas and the huge line would suggest. People generally just had and problem with the inferior AFL at the time, or what was thought to be an inferior AFL. But I guess maybe Vegas and others didn't give the Giants enough credit as well.
Jughead10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008, 08:22 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
THANK YOU.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote