Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 02-06-2008, 05:34 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The transition would be much easier if you have that 2nd sport. For me personally, its kind of basketball, but the Knicks frustrate the hell out of me.

Im not a baseball guy, its just not my thing. I usually would transition right into basketball season and root for my Knicks, but they suck so bad now and its like theres a point of no return. Nowadays, my basketball attention span is reduced to the playoffs. I'll watch every Knick game, watch it for 5 minutes, get frustrated, curse Dolan and Isiah like 20 times during those 5 minutes and change the channel. The playoffs are the playoffs, so i still watch that with the same intensity.

As for football, yeah playing online GM is fun, but its still not the same. Im an NFL guy, i love watching NFL football and talking about NFL players. I don't follow the college game thoroughly enough to OD on it. And no disrespect to Scott when I said I'll buy a scouting report book, its just that he gives us the Cliffnote version of scouting reports, and the books give thorough deep analysis. For a guy like myself who doesn't follow the college game in great detail, i need the more thorough reports. No knock in any way, I know its very difficult to make detailed reports for everyone with limited time, and offer it for free all year round, which is why i love this website and will never disrespect him for offering us a place to voice our opinions.
Old 02-06-2008, 07:03 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
The season is over :(

The PB doesn't count....

Im not ready to start reading scouting reports and watch clips of prospects yet. I want more football :(
It hit me about 12 weeks ago...

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 07:15 PM    (permalink
JT Jag
Pro Bowler

JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It won't hit me until the Dead Period between minicamp and training camp.
JT Jag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 07:16 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, now it's time for boring baseball.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 07:22 PM    (permalink
someone447
Pro Bowler

someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
The season is over :(

The PB doesn't count....

Im not ready to start reading scouting reports and watch clips of prospects yet. I want more football :(
This is the first year in 3 years that I am not too upset about the season ending. I get all the football I can handle with workouts, 7on7, and going in to watch film. I can't wait for spring ball.

That being said, I haven't watched ANY college football this year. I never thought it was possible, but I ODed on college football during film sessions.
Old 02-06-2008, 07:23 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It hit me week 2 when we lost to the 49ers.
Old 02-06-2008, 07:34 PM    (permalink
d34ng3l021
All-Pro

d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Shhh. Ignorance is bliss.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan
d34ng3l021 is offline   Reply With Quote