Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 12-24-2006, 12:00 AM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4pAc
Can anyone make me a Brett Favre sig showing his back(green jersey), with snow and put "god" somewhere on the sig
why does everyone want that sig
DChess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2006, 12:04 AM    (permalink
4pAc
Pro Bowler

4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DChess
Quote:
Can anyone make me a Brett Favre sig showing his back(green jersey), with snow and put "god" somewhere on the sig
there's a lot of packer fans on this site and the green jersey looks better than the white one, and the snow makes it look better.

and Favre is god

Sig by Darnik44two

Lord Favre Is Immortal
4pAc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2006, 04:55 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
there's a lot of packer fans on this site and the green jersey looks better than the white one, and the snow makes it look better.

and Favre is god
ive seen alot of favre snow sigs lately. the recent SI article practically made God look like Favre's roll of TP
Old 12-25-2006, 01:06 AM    (permalink
saintsfan912
Pro Bowler

saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkpigskin
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by saintsfan912
Can anyone make me a Reggie Bush/Deuce Sig?
ill make you either a deuce or bush sig

Code:
[IMG]http://img172.imageshack.us/img172/5822/deucesigcc0.jpg[/IMG]
here you go!
Thanks man, thats awesome!
saintsfan912 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2006, 09:44 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can some one make me a Sig of FS Jarrad Page of the Chiefs this is just about the only some what cool Pic I could find of him I want a crazy off the way one if it could be done and have it say Turn The Page.

If you can please PM me when it is done thank you.
Splat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2006, 02:38 PM    (permalink
NYGibril28
Pro Bowler

NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

is this where I can get a signature for my profile?

Stupid question, but I want to make sure
NYGibril28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2006, 02:48 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYGibril28
is this where I can get a signature for my profile?

Stupid question, but I want to make sure
yes
Old 12-25-2006, 08:10 PM    (permalink
jkpigskin
Pro Bowler

jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Namy
Hmm OK I'VE GOT A REQUEST:

A sig that features Carmelo Anthony and Allen Iverson that says:

Melo & AI = Championship

BTW, I would highly prefer a picture of AI in a Nuggets uni for obvious reasons lol.
im bored on a christmas day... ill try this one

Go Ravens!
jkpigskin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2006, 08:33 PM    (permalink
jkpigskin
Pro Bowler

jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:

Melo & AI = Championship

BTW, I would highly prefer a picture of AI in a Nuggets uni for obvious reasons lol.
here you go!

Code:
[IMG]http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/5920/nuggetssigbw9.jpg[/IMG]

Go Ravens!
jkpigskin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2006, 08:43 PM    (permalink
rainbeaukid2
All-Pro

rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ATTENTION: to all who may request a sig

before requesting a sig, first look in the sig showoff thread to see if there is one you like, then ask that person if they can use it. it is much better, and you are way more likely to get back a response than requesting a sig.

that is all
Old 12-26-2006, 12:43 AM    (permalink
Namy
Veteran

Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Melo & AI = Championship

here you go!

Code:
Wow. Thanks man!!

Projected win total: 55+
Namy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2006, 01:11 AM    (permalink
HawkeyeFan
Rookie

HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Could I get a Battlefield 2: Modern Combat sig?? and put jdogg15 on it some where. Thanks!

Eric Church - Homeboy
http://youtu.be/wx-dUsh6OT8
HawkeyeFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2006, 01:12 AM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Melo & AI = Championship

here you go!

Code:
Wow. Thanks man!!
thats awesome
Old 12-26-2006, 01:58 AM    (permalink
rainbeaukid2
All-Pro

rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Melo & AI = Championship

here you go!

Code:
Wow. Thanks man!!
thats awesome
better than any two player sig that i have ever done
Old 12-26-2006, 10:13 AM    (permalink
NYGibril28
Pro Bowler

NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can anyone make me a Gibril Wilson sig please
NYGibril28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2006, 10:41 AM    (permalink
Bigcurt

I would love if someone could make me a sig, with Adrian Peterson, or DeMarco Murray...Thanks...
Old 12-26-2006, 02:24 PM    (permalink

LAST SIG REQUEST.

CAN SOME1 PLEASEEEEE MAKE ME A STYLES P sig

Old 12-26-2006, 03:21 PM    (permalink
GSOT
Rookie

GSOT hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

could someone make me a sig which represents these 4 teams:

Rams
Eagles
Saints
Skins

You can do it how you want, with either team logos or a top player each from each team. Thanks, it would be really appreciated.
GSOT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2006, 03:47 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would like a sig!

Color scheme: Red and Black
Pictures: 1) The Game 2) Frank Gore
Text: The West Coast Is Back (Font: Like "Game" is on his album)

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2006, 08:56 PM    (permalink
BuffaloDraftGeek
Rookie

BuffaloDraftGeek hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I know I'm supposed to look through the thread, but I really don't have that time. Anyway, does a Paul Paul Posluszny one exist?
BuffaloDraftGeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2006, 08:59 PM    (permalink
rainbeaukid2
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by YAYareaRB
I would like a sig!

both of those pics are too small to use in a sig, here is a frank gore one i made a while ago that i dont think anyone is wearing if you want it. just give me credit if you do

Old 12-26-2006, 09:17 PM    (permalink
JETS5128
Pro Bowler

JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuffaloDraftGeek
I know I'm supposed to look through the thread, but I really don't have that time. Anyway, does a Paul Paul Posluszny one exist?
If u have the time to post here u have the time to look

Sig by Me
JETS5128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2006, 09:43 PM    (permalink
BuffaloDraftGeek
Rookie

BuffaloDraftGeek hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JETS5128
Quote:
Through 28 pages?
BuffaloDraftGeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2006, 09:54 PM    (permalink
rainbeaukid2
All-Pro

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by JETS5128
Quote:
Through 28 pages?
sure, and then look through the sig comment thread as there are a bunch of unclaimed sigs in there
Old 12-27-2006, 01:57 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbeaukid2
Quote:
Originally Posted by YAYareaRB
I would like a sig!

both of those pics are too small to use in a sig, here is a frank gore one i made a while ago that i dont think anyone is wearing if you want it. just give me credit if you do

How big do they have to be?

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote