Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 02-09-2008, 10:32 PM    (permalink
RoyHall#1
Pro Bowler

RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShutDwn View Post
I agree with that, I found it decent but not even that cute really to me. I know that I am the best judge of cuteness and pregnancy though...

The music kind of got old to me too..
Ugh... it was painful for me to buy the soundtrack for Juno for my girlfriend... it's so bad, but she loves it.
RoyHall#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2008, 10:48 PM    (permalink
Rich Jr
Veteran

Rich Jr smells like sex panther.Rich Jr smells like sex panther.

OMG the soundtrack is one of the best parts of the movie!
Rich Jr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2008, 11:34 PM    (permalink
d34ng3l021
All-Pro

d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I really liked the music. It was something different which was nice.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan
d34ng3l021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2008, 11:43 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone seen the movie brick....

It won just about every independant film award...and if it didn't win it was nominated.

Anyways...the movie appears to be just another teen flick avenging his GF's death...but then at the end if you think about it...this movie is really deep...I'd love to go through some thoughts with people on the board if you've seen it....because there are a lot of things left up in the air.

Designs by me
Quote:
[00:37] <toonster> i mean, i can talk dirty
thule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 12:08 AM    (permalink
Rich Jr
Veteran

Don Cheadle is the most underrated Actor alive.
Old 02-10-2008, 12:11 AM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich Jr View Post
Don Cheadle is the most underrated Actor alive.
I watched Reign over me a couple of days ago....still can't believe he turned down the mid-wife.

Designs by me
Quote:
Old 02-10-2008, 12:12 AM    (permalink
Rich Jr
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by thule View Post
I watched Reign over me a couple of days ago....still can't believe he turned down the mid-wife.
That's my favorite movie of 2007. I swear that movie moved me.
Old 02-10-2008, 12:13 AM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

I really didn't find Reign over me that earth shaken...it was just ok for me.

Designs by me
Quote:
Old 02-10-2008, 12:20 AM    (permalink
Rich Jr
Veteran

Quote:
I really didn't find Reign over me that earth shaken...it was just ok for me.
Just given Sandlers situation and stuff I mean try and put yourself in that situation.

I guess that's why it was so great for me.
Old 02-10-2008, 01:33 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Who here has seen Four Rooms?

If you haven't it's a must see movie, has 4 short films, each made by a different director(Robert Rodriguez, Quentin Tarantino, Alexandre Rockwell, & Allison Anders)

Just wondering because it is a personal favorite of mine

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 01:46 AM    (permalink
B-Dawk
Veteran

B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i have brick downloaded, been meaning to watch it

The way it is

GamerTag : GrubbyPaws (Halo 3, NCAA 09, Madden 09)
B-Dawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 01:53 AM    (permalink
Farva

I've seen both Brick and Four Rooms. Both definitely worth watching. I thought Four Rooms was great, some of it was just hilarious.

Anyone else see The Assassination of Jesse James? Just watched that the other day... It was ok but I was underwhelmed. The way it's shot is different, but different isn't always good. All the characters seemed borderline r3tarded (can't say r3tarded, what?), very unimpressed with Jesse James' choice of companions.

Also had one of the dumbest gunfights ever.

Last edited by Farva : 02-10-2008 at 01:54 AM. Reason: da_n censo_s
Old 02-10-2008, 02:20 AM    (permalink
adschofield
Pro Bowler

adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just saw the Assassination of Jesse James...pretty good flick...underrated, IMO...I really liked Casey Affleck and Brad Pitt...Good cast and writing, however the plot, frankly, sucked. Not only was the plot thrusted upon the viewer it was just because a loose connection of conflicts ultimately resulting in Jesse James' death...However, I though it was still a pretty good movie, and one of the more underrated movies of the year, IMO...It was also pretty cool because James is folk hero here in KC where I live.

sig by BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked View Post
Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.
adschofield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 02:25 AM    (permalink
adschofield
Pro Bowler

adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farva View Post
I've seen both Brick and Four Rooms. Both definitely worth watching. I thought Four Rooms was great, some of it was just hilarious.

Anyone else see The Assassination of Jesse James? Just watched that the other day... It was ok but I was underwhelmed. The way it's shot is different, but different isn't always good. All the characters seemed borderline r3tarded (can't say r3tarded, what?), very unimpressed with Jesse James' choice of companions.

Also had one of the dumbest gunfights ever.
I wouldn't say they were mentally slow, but rather screwed up in the head...It's not like the most emotionally stable and intelligent people were signing up to rob banks and railroads...It was a far better representation of gang members than the romanticized popular Western movies...I really liked Brad Pitt and Casey Affleck, as well as Bob's brother...Also, it wasn't like this was a full-time group of thieves...Basically, Jesse James rounded up some young men and gave them guns, and then took all the money...to call those gang members "companions" is a strech...Yeah, the way it was shot was different, and kinda of annoyed, but didn't really affect my opinion of it either way

sig by BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked View Post
Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.
adschofield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 03:03 AM    (permalink
Farva

The acting was good, I'll give you that. I've always been a Brad Pitt fan and I liked Casey Affleck in Gone Baby Gone.
Old 02-10-2008, 03:24 AM    (permalink
fondoffilm
Rookie

fondoffilm is a cocksman.fondoffilm is a cocksman.fondoffilm is a cocksman.fondoffilm is a cocksman.fondoffilm is a cocksman.

So who else caught There Will Be Blood? Day-Lewis owns.

I just saw We Own the Night. Poor man's Departed, very, very ho-hum.
fondoffilm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 03:24 AM    (permalink
d34ng3l021
All-Pro

d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Anyone seen the movie brick....

It won just about every independant film award...and if it didn't win it was nominated.

Anyways...the movie appears to be just another teen flick avenging his GF's death...but then at the end if you think about it...this movie is really deep...I'd love to go through some thoughts with people on the board if you've seen it....because there are a lot of things left up in the air.
Very good movie. I really like how they put in the classic Noir genre into a high school setting. At first I thought it was over the top, but afterwards I accepted and appreciated it. I really would like to see that movie again.

btw, your sig rocks.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan
d34ng3l021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 07:41 AM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.

Don't ever see Stardust...ever

don't make the mistake I made...
JagHombre22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 09:55 AM    (permalink
hugegmenfan
Pro Bowler

hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JagHombre22 View Post

THANK YOU! Everyone raved about it so much, i saw it on a plane- it was awful! so cheesy, predictable and such a stupid plot. seeing robert de niro in such a horrible role as that made me cringe.

It was a joke- no wonder it did so bad in the box office

sig by jkpigskin

2007 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

2011 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS
hugegmenfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 10:07 AM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hugegmenfan View Post
THANK YOU! Everyone raved about it so much, i saw it on a plane- it was awful! so cheesy, predictable and such a stupid plot. seeing robert de niro in such a horrible role as that made me cringe.

It was a joke- no wonder it did so bad in the box office
it was like a bad rip off of the Lord of the Rings and the Lion, Witch and the Wardrobe...horrible
JagHombre22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 10:37 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JagHombre22 View Post

Stardust was a very underrated movie. Sure it was predictable but it was a hell of a lot better than the Chronicles of Narnia. Not too mention it was based off of a Neil Gaiman book.

And TAOJJBTCRF was one of my favorite movies last year. I'm not really getting all the plot criticisms, even though I didn't really like some of the stuff with Dick it was pretty necessary on the whole.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 10:52 AM    (permalink
Patriots16-0
Veteran

Patriots16-0 Patriots16-0 Patriots16-0 Patriots16-0 Patriots16-0

I'm going to watch Cloverfield when it comes to Brazil.

Thanks to darnik44two for the sig

Dream Pats Draft:
1. Vernon Gholston, LB, tOSU
2. Adarious Bowman, WR, Ok St
3a. Charles Godfrey, CB, Iowa
3b. Kevin Smith, RB, UCF
4. Peyton Hillis, RB, Ark
5. Jermichael Finley, TE, Texas
6. Brian Witherspoon, CB, Stillman
7. Pierre Garcon, WR, Mt Union
Patriots16-0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 11:10 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Futurama: Bender's Game
Futurama: The Beast with a Billion Backs
Futurama: Into the Wild Green Yonder

All coming out this year; I am pretty excited about it.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 11:26 AM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is There Will Be Blood worth seeing?

Next Up: 2012
BamaFalcon59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 11:47 AM    (permalink
Cashmoney
Pro Bowler

Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Stardust was a very underrated movie. Sure it was predictable but it was a hell of a lot better than the Chronicles of Narnia. Not too mention it was based off of a Neil Gaiman book.

And TAOJJBTCRF was one of my favorite movies last year. I'm not really getting all the plot criticisms, even though I didn't really like some of the stuff with Dick it was pretty necessary on the whole.
God I hated chronicles of narnia. I thought I was the only one.
Cashmoney is offline   Reply With Quote