Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 10-06-2006, 10:08 PM    (permalink
bernbabybern820
Pro Bowler

bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

haha when i first read this i didnt realize the date.

i said to myself:

WOW! someone thinks the raiders have a chance to win the division!?!

sig by jagfan33
Peyton Manning Fanboy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Complex View Post
They said I couldn't be a high school QB. They said I couldn't get a D1 scholarship. BeerBaron said I couldn't beat the Bears. - Tebow

Proving the doubters wrong.
bernbabybern820 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2006, 12:13 AM    (permalink
The Legend
Pro Bowler

The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.
Default Re: BBD's 10 NFL Truths (long write up)

[quote="bigbluedefense"]Hey, if a moron like Whitlock can do it, why can't I? Im gonna make some predictions of stuff we'll see during the season, I'm just curious to see if 4 months from now if I was right. So...here we go

8. Brian Dawkins will continue to be the Zach Thomas of safeties, all walk yet will not be considered the best FS in the game. Brian Dawkins has been the best FS in the game for the past 6 years or so. But he's always put behind someone else. He's durable, incredible at coverage, sure tackler, great blitzer, a team leader, intelligent, what more does he have to do? He is the best FS in the game, arguably the best S in the game right here right now, but he doesn't get that kind of love. And this year will be no different.

its sad to see Dawkins not get his due he already has 3 ff this year, great thread BBD
The Legend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2006, 02:51 PM    (permalink
Flyboy
All-Pro

Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just wanted to bump this. Very impressive indeed.
The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer
Flyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2006, 03:35 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

WOW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2006, 03:42 PM    (permalink
danman253

Wowza
Old 12-25-2006, 03:46 PM    (permalink
Kurve
Veteran

Kurve hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Kurve hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Good job!
Kurve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2006, 03:46 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Maddest of props

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2006, 03:48 PM    (permalink

BBD>Nostradamus
Old 12-25-2006, 03:53 PM    (permalink
jackalope
Pro Bowler

jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

:shock: impressive. only 3 is off.

Sig thanks to mockalicious
jackalope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2006, 03:53 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackalope
:shock: impressive. only 3 is off.
No it's not. The Broncos had it locked down at first and then the Chiefs and Chargers rose to the top. It was an open race for the majority of the season.
Old 12-25-2006, 03:55 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Re: BBD's 10 NFL Truths (long write up)

I'm just gonna go through all these, and check them 1 by 1.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense
10. The Redskins will be at the bottom of the NFC East. That doesn't mean theyre a bad team, that just means that they won't be the better than the other 3. They have a great team on paper, but I just don't see Brunell holding up throughout the season and when they have to put Campbell in at Qb, kiss the playoffs good bye. You will not make the playoffs in this division with essentially a rookie qb. No way. I see an 8-8/7-9 season for them, which in this division, is enough to be the bottom.
Dead on. Except for the record.
Quote:

9. Vernon Davis will have a disappointing year. I don't believe in Vernon Davis. He ran fast...whoopidy do. He's short, and has short arms. For all his strength, he doesn't block well, nor will he ever block well because of his short arms. A TE doesn't have to be fast, he has to be long. Look at Gates, theres at least 5 TEs in the league faster, yet he is the best. Why? Because his arms go down to his shoe laces, thats why.
Dead on.
Quote:
8. Brian Dawkins will continue to be the Zach Thomas of safeties, all walk yet will not be considered the best FS in the game. Brian Dawkins has been the best FS in the game for the past 6 years or so. But he's always put behind someone else. He's durable, incredible at coverage, sure tackler, great blitzer, a team leader, intelligent, what more does he have to do? He is the best FS in the game, arguably the best S in the game right here right now, but he doesn't get that kind of love. And this year will be no different.
Probably right, although I can't be certain.
Quote:
7. The NO Saints are gonna surprise alot of people this year. This is my darkhouse playoff contender. They have a great offense. Brees, Stallworth, Horn, Deuce and Reggie...thats insane. They can throw split back looks at you all day and you couldn't stop it. Motion Reggie to the slot...peace out LB. This offense could be explosive. And they have a decent pass rush on defense. That masks alot of other glaring weaknesses. If they can catch a hot streak....this team could snag a wild card spot.
Dead Wrong. We all predicted this Although, you were wrong saying they "could snag a wildcard spot" but still, just wow.

Quote:
6. Ben Roethlisberger will blame poor performance on more spoof injuries. Pay attention to this. He has a history of it. Its been overlooked because he's winning and winning solves everything. But pay attention to what he's said and done the past 2 years. His rookie year he blames his loss in the playoffs to a fake toe/foot injury, then he blames it on throwing too much (15-20 times a game is too much?). Then last year, he has a "thumb" injury that needed "surgery", but it turns out his thumb was perfectly fine. He blamed his loss to the Bengals in the regular season on his health, and in the SB he looked and felt fine....until he threw a pick for a TD (or almost a TD, i forgot). Then all of a sudden, he's holding his thumb in pain. This is a recurring theme, and if you pay close attention, if he starts losing this year, he will make more excuses...just watch out for it is all I'm saying.
He musta gotten alot of sore thumbs this year. Dead on again.
Quote:
5. The Ravens will make the playoffs, and the Bengals won't. I excpect the Ravens to have a balanced offense this year. Jamal Lewis should be back, and even if Boller has to start, I don't see him doing that bad. He actually finished the year real strong. They have an all world defense as well that will keep them in games. The bengals on the other hand, don't have an impressive defense, and Palmer should miss some time. That will prevent them from getting back in the playoffs.
First part right, second part most likely right.

Quote:
4. The Giants first half schedule will either make them or break them.
The Giants fate is simple. Its all gonna come down to the first half of the season. Their schedule is brutal. If they falter, the season is over. If they succeed, they can very well win the division. Eli Manning will have a break out year, but will it be enough to win the first half? The schedule is brutal, and one injury during those games (esp to Barber) could end the Giants season. And if the secondary plays the way it did last year...well, its not gonna be pretty.
Wrong on this one.
Quote:
3. The AFC West will be an open race. This division is up for grabs. All the teams can win it...even the Raiders. The Chiefs have issues on defense and lost Roaf, the Broncos will still have issues at qb, the Raiders have a young but developing defense and Aaron Brooks, and the Chargers have Rivers running the show for the first time. All have major question marks that will be answered during the season. I wouldn't be surprised if this division mirrors the NFC East.
Not quite, but the Chiefs, Broncos and Chargers were pretty neck and neck early.

Quote:
2. People will realize that they are waay overrating Al Saunders. All you hear is Al Saunders this, Al Saunders that. "The redskins offense will be great because of Al Saunders.." Give me a break. Do you think that KC oline had anything to do with his success in KC? That oline made the world go round. Not Al Saunders. He didn't look like a genius when Roaf was injured last year. Al Saunders will not revitalize the skins offense. It will be good, but no one should expect KC like results. Thats just foolish.
Dead on.

Quote:
1. Larry Johnson will not have the rushing title next year. Larry Johnson will not have the rushing title next year despite of what everyone says. He's the easy paper choice, but he lost Roaf and teams will be gunning for him. I think he's getting too much hype and its gotten to his head. He will have a great year, but he won't be the best in the NFL, that will go to Ladanian this year.
Remains to be seen if he wins the title, but good call on Ladainian.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 12-25-2006, 04:04 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vernon Davis was injured, so he can't really get any credit on that one. The Giants one is probably off, and except for the specifics for the others, it's all on.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2006, 04:19 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Unseen
Vernon Davis was injured, so he can't really get any credit on that one. The Giants one is probably off, and except for the specifics for the others, it's all on.
Yeah he was injured, but that's part of what makes it disappointing. He also wasn't dominating while he was healthy, either.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 12-25-2006, 04:35 PM    (permalink
49ersfan_87
Pro Bowler

49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisCybulski
Quote:
Yeah he was injured, but that's part of what makes it disappointing. He also wasn't dominating while he was healthy, either.
All season, he has had 3 TD's, in 9 games. Tony Gonzales, who many claim to be the best TE, had 5. He is already ahead of antonio gates rookie season, in terms of TD catches. However, while he has shown an ability to get yards after catch, and he has been an exceptional blocker, his hands have been killer. He has to work on his hands.
49ersfan_87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2006, 04:46 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vernon Davis has been great since his injury, he just started off poorly. Since returning, he has two hundred yards and two touchdowns this month, which is excellent.

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2006, 05:01 PM    (permalink
Flyboy
All-Pro

Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49ersfan_87
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisCybulski
Quote:
All season, he has had 3 TD's, in 9 games. Tony Gonzales, who many claim to be the best TE, had 5. He is already ahead of antonio gates rookie season, in terms of TD catches. However, while he has shown an ability to get yards after catch, and he has been an exceptional blocker, his hands have been killer. He has to work on his hands.
And, his blocking was probably one of the biggest knocks on him coming into the league.
The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer
Flyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2006, 05:28 PM    (permalink
jkpigskin
Pro Bowler

jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

great writeup and predictions!

Go Ravens!
jkpigskin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2006, 06:25 PM    (permalink
TIP
Veteran

TIP hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Holy Crap...you were nearly were dead on all of them.

Props to Darnik

Quote:
Originally Posted by CutlerChris View Post
Why couldn't Helen Keller drive?

She was a woman.
^^^^^^
OMFG LMAO
TIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2006, 06:28 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

:shock: nice.
Old 12-25-2006, 06:59 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's BBD. What did you guys expect? For him to be wrong?
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2006, 07:19 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourfavestoner
It's BBD. What did you guys expect? For him to be wrong?

BBD is a beast.
Old 12-25-2006, 08:09 PM    (permalink

yo this bes mad predic skittlez
Old 12-25-2006, 08:53 PM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Most of them are dead on and I am really impressed.

Only thing I disagree with is the Ben comment. He seems to be the only person in Pittsburgh that hasn't blamed his injury. He always just says hes playing badly. Only the fans have used his eventful off season as an excuse.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2006, 02:30 AM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smooth Criminal
Most of them are dead on and I am really impressed.

Only thing I disagree with is the Ben comment. He seems to be the only person in Pittsburgh that hasn't blamed his injury. He always just says hes playing badly. Only the fans have used his eventful off season as an excuse.
Yes but now he fears the Ravens defense! :twisted: :twisted:

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!
BigDawg819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2006, 08:11 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I see someone bumped this thread? Yeah, so far Id say Im wrong on about 2 of the predictions.

I think the Giants prediction was wrong, and I think the AFC West prediction was wrong because I included the Raiders in the discussion.

Some things I would like to comment on.

Ben Roethlisberger - while he started the season blaming injuries on his thumb etc, he's done an admirable job later on taking blame for his poor performances. So while he did do what I predicted, he definately redeemed himself to me by taking responsibility later on and being a leader. I have no more quarrels with him.

Vernon Davis - he has caught on the past 2 games, but he's played in 9 and had been average at best in the other 7. Now remember, I never said he'd stink. I said he'd have a disappointing year. Remember, people were listing him as a top 3 TE in the league before he even played a snap! I thought those declarations were way off base and that he realistically wouldn't live up to the expectations put on him. He was a OROY candidate and was supposed to be a top TE in the league right away. That didn't happen. So yes, he did have a disappointing year even when you only look at the games he's played. 2 good games doesn't warrant him as living up to expectations his rookie year.

When the season is officially over I'll break down each of my predictions and see where I was wrong and what not. Im looking forward to making another one of these next TC and see if we can go 10 for 10 next time. :D