Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 02-13-2008, 04:22 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JagHombre22 View Post
Gone Baby gone is a very effective "think" movie....Casey Affleck is such a good actor....
it was obvious the real victor of the movie was Amy Ryan. She's going places.

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2008, 05:20 PM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fischbowl View Post
it was obvious the real victor of the movie was Amy Ryan. She's going places.
agreed...although I think this year really was Casey Affleck's coming out party...he's a superb actor...I'd venture to say better than his older brother...
JagHombre22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2008, 06:40 PM    (permalink
RoyHall#1
Pro Bowler

RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just saw Hard Candy. Wow. Ellen Page will go down as one of the greatest actresses of all time if not the greatest.
RoyHall#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2008, 06:42 PM    (permalink
art vandelay
Team Leader
All-Pro

art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Let me post my favorite movie...ever. If you haven't seen it, do yourself a favor and watch it. I can pretty much quote this entire movie, LOL.

art vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2008, 06:54 PM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyHall#1 View Post
Just saw Hard Candy. Wow. Ellen Page will go down as one of the greatest actresses of all time if not the greatest.
whoa...let's wait until she's old enough to drink before we go making proclamations like that....

she's a damn good actress for her age but I want to see her in a more serious role...other than just her in the movie...
Old 02-13-2008, 06:56 PM    (permalink
RoyHall#1
Pro Bowler

RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
whoa...let's wait until she's old enough to drink before we go making proclamations like that....

she's a damn good actress for her age but I want to see her in a more serious role...other than just her in the movie...
Lol? More serious role? Have you seen Hard Candy?
Old 02-13-2008, 07:07 PM    (permalink
Rich Jr
Veteran

Rich Jr smells like sex panther.Rich Jr smells like sex panther.

Quote:

Dude, you want to see very good acting see Hard Candy.
Rich Jr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2008, 07:11 PM    (permalink
RoyHall#1
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich Jr View Post
Dude, you want to see very good acting see Hard Candy.
The guy in it was really good too I thought. If that's what you're saying.
Old 02-13-2008, 07:13 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

underrated movie but i love it

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2008, 07:20 PM    (permalink
Rich Jr
Veteran

Quote:
The guy in it was really good too I thought. If that's what you're saying.
I meant Ellen but yes he was very good.
Old 02-13-2008, 08:04 PM    (permalink
hugegmenfan
Pro Bowler

hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
in the words of bill lumbergh: "yeah, im gonna have to go and, um, disagree with you there"

Meryl Streep? Katherine Hepburn? Diane Keaton? Faye Dunaway? Ever heard of them?

Page will not go down as one of even the top 50- mark my words

sig by jkpigskin

2007 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

2011 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS
hugegmenfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2008, 08:22 PM    (permalink
RoyHall#1
Pro Bowler

She has a long career ahead of her. But yeah, I went too far. Hard not to right after watching Hard Candy though.
Old 02-13-2008, 09:11 PM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

I own the movie hard candy and yes I have seen it...and yes I do think Ellen Page will be a tremendous actress but to say she'll be the greatest after watching one of her movies is plain foolish....

the acting was spot on in Hard Candy and I was really rooting for her to kill that ****** but I must see those kindof performances on a consistent basis...
Old 02-13-2008, 09:18 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
She has a long career ahead of her. But yeah, I went too far. Hard not to right after watching Hard Candy though.
it's a tad premature to really be compared to the likenesses of Meryl Streep and the Hepburns. One can argue that she is up and coming.

Old 02-13-2008, 09:24 PM    (permalink
RoyHall#1
Pro Bowler

Quote:
I own the movie hard candy and yes I have seen it...and yes I do think Ellen Page will be a tremendous actress but to say she'll be the greatest after watching one of her movies is plain foolish....

the acting was spot on in Hard Candy and I was really rooting for her to kill that ****** but I must see those kindof performances on a consistent basis...
Hey... I saw Juno too. :D

I don't see how her role in Hard Candy wasn't "serious."
Old 02-13-2008, 09:32 PM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Hey... I saw Juno too. :D

I don't see how her role in Hard Candy wasn't "serious."
yea, she's had two really good movies...I just need to see more serious roles out of her before I can anoint her a "Great" Actress..

Juno was a very witty comedy and Hard Candy was a great thinkers movie....but two movies don't make an actor...
Old 02-13-2008, 09:34 PM    (permalink
Rich Jr
Veteran

Quote:

Maybe she doesn't want to be typecast? IDK but here are her next 3 films.

Smart People

Whip It

Drag Me To Hell
Old 02-13-2008, 09:35 PM    (permalink
RoyHall#1
Pro Bowler

Quote:
yea, she's had two really good movies...I just need to see more serious roles out of her before I can anoint her a "Great" Actress..

Juno was a very witty comedy and Hard Candy was a great thinkers movie....but two movies don't make an actor...
But they make me believe that she will be a great actress.... which is all I said. I said I think she will be one of the best actresses ever when her career is over. Not right now.
Old 02-13-2008, 09:39 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Maybe she doesn't want to be typecast? IDK but here are her next 3 films.

Smart People

Whip It

Drag Me To Hell
I've been looking forward to "Smart People" for a while. "Whip It" would seem good if it was an indie, and Drew Barrymore will inevitably ruin it. And Drag Me To Hell looks like The Eye

Old 02-13-2008, 09:41 PM    (permalink
Rich Jr
Veteran

Eh, I just think Ellen Page is super duper hot.
Old 02-13-2008, 09:46 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Eh, I just think Ellen Page is super duper hot.
I wouldnt call her super duper hot. Id say shes hot in a kinky sort of way.

I think of Amanda Bynes like that too but always flash back to All That. But I wouldn't deny that the way she looked in Hairspray in a nerdy sot of way (she was Penny) and for some reason i saw her in a new light.

Old 02-13-2008, 09:50 PM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

Ellen Page has a cuteness about her that makes her desirable in a weird sortof way...
Old 02-13-2008, 09:51 PM    (permalink
Rich Jr
Veteran

Ellen is just my type I guess.
Old 02-13-2008, 09:52 PM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Ellen is just my type I guess.
perhaps...

BTW how old are you?
Old 02-13-2008, 09:54 PM    (permalink
RoyHall#1
Pro Bowler

Quote:
perhaps...

BTW how old are you?
Probably 32.... :D