Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 12-27-2006, 01:14 PM    (permalink
NYmoney
Veteran

NYmoney needs more cowbell.

yup. if you were the gm of the lions, you would have to live in detroit...and ladies and gentlemen, that would be the worst. absolute worst.
NYmoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2006, 01:15 PM    (permalink
NYmoney
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gribble
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Unseen
Quote:
Originally Posted by PACKmanN
Loins, they need:
1. new qb
2. new 2,3,4,5 WR
3. OL
4. TE
5. DE
6. MLB, LOLB
7. 2,3,4 CB
8. FS/SS

They need to be fixed everywhere encluding the coaches.
I don't wanna be the GM of the Loins. Eww...
that's not a low blow. it's detroit. it's true.
That's a low blow.
duckseason
All-Pro

duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9
Quote:
Originally Posted by duckseason
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYmoney
Quote:
oakland. the last thing i'd want is al davis staring over my shoulder giving "advice".
just for the sake of argument, the thing oakland does have going for itself is their D. that's a pretty solid core group of players.
no its there smart DC that is putting them in the right places in term of scheme.
You can't make gumbo without the roux.
what does an oregonian know about roux?
Oregonian >>> Coloradoan
Gribble
Pro Bowler

Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gribble
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Unseen
Quote:
Loins, they need:
1. new qb
2. new 2,3,4,5 WR
3. OL
4. TE
5. DE
6. MLB, LOLB
7. 2,3,4 CB
8. FS/SS

They need to be fixed everywhere encluding the coaches.
I don't wanna be the GM of the Loins. Eww...
that's not a low blow. it's detroit. it's true.
That's a low blow.
Uhhh... Well... OK...
Old 12-27-2006, 01:17 PM    (permalink
njx9
Suck it Rob
All-NFLDC

njx9 has disabled reputation

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
oakland. the last thing i'd want is al davis staring over my shoulder giving "advice".
just for the sake of argument, the thing oakland does have going for itself is their D. that's a pretty solid core group of players.
no its there smart DC that is putting them in the right places in term of scheme.
Oregonian >>> Coloradoan
but i worked in lousiana for two years, i know all about gumbo.
njx9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2006, 01:20 PM    (permalink
duckseason
All-Pro

duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Oregonian >>> Coloradoan
but i worked in lousiana for two years, i know all about gumbo.
Oregonian >> 2 year Louisianan

Seriously though, I love to cook. Seafood Gumbo >>> most other forms of soup/stew.
Old 12-27-2006, 01:28 PM    (permalink
Jensen
SWDC Mafia
All-Pro

Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Raiders, I wouldn't want to be a part of that mess.

BoneKrusher
Jensen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2006, 01:48 PM    (permalink
Xonraider
All-Pro

Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Why wouldn't you want to be the GM of the Raiders? If someone actually becomes a GM is because he is getting power from Al Davis. We have a great defense and you'd need to get a better offense.
Old 12-27-2006, 01:50 PM    (permalink
NIN1984
Pro Bowler

NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll be the GM for any NFL team
Old 12-27-2006, 02:04 PM    (permalink
America
Pro Bowler

America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Detroit, the whole city is going downhill.
America is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2006, 02:08 PM    (permalink
njx9
Suck it Rob
All-NFLDC

njx9 has disabled reputation

Quote:
Seriously though, I love to cook. Seafood Gumbo >>> most other forms of soup/stew.
yeah, for sure. i like etouffee a bit more in general, but gumbo is fantastic. the only thing i never really got into was the shrimp boil, because they were just too dang hard to eat after.
njx9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2006, 02:12 PM    (permalink
Space Ghost
Veteran

Space Ghost hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I wouldn't GM any of em' I would gladly inherit them team's when the owners pass on of course, sell them to people who would be good owners and then maybe I would manage one of em'
Space Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2006, 02:26 PM    (permalink
NYmoney
Veteran

Quote:
Quote:
yeah, for sure. i like etouffee a bit more in general, but gumbo is fantastic. the only thing i never really got into was the shrimp boil, because they were just too dang hard to eat after.
ladies and gentlemen: the tangent of the day.
Old 12-27-2006, 02:27 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Players are more important than plays. Always.

Also, the Cardinals job should be one of the most coveted. It's a team with a ton of young talent, plus the new stadium will bring in ridiculous amount of revenue streams, which allows you to give a lot more guaranteed money.

Like it's been said already in this thread, the worst would be with the Raiders. Al Davis. A crappy old stadium. Poor money supply. It's a recipe for failure.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2006, 03:42 PM    (permalink

Raiders: ugly stadium and Al Davis doesn't know squat about the draft.
Old 12-27-2006, 03:52 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by cardsalltheway
Why wouldn't you want to be the GM of the Cardinals? We have tons of talent and are only a few players away from a playoff team.
the hardest area to improve is the o-line, and that is where the cardinals are the weakest. plus, that defense needs some significant reworking.
It needs some reworking, it's far from horrible. And OL isn't that hard to improve. The Jets went from having a bad OL to a good one with two draft picks. All we need is to get a franchise LT like Joe Thomas in the first, move Big to guard and get a center and our OL isn't looking too bad.
Old 12-27-2006, 04:11 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Why wouldn't you want to be the GM of the Cardinals? We have tons of talent and are only a few players away from a playoff team.
because it's the cardinals.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2006, 04:13 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitleTown088
Quote:
Oooh good one. :roll:
Old 12-27-2006, 04:46 PM    (permalink
NYmoney
Veteran

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
come on kellen, that was kinda funny.
Old 12-27-2006, 04:57 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
The mantra of the Cardinals since 1977. Seriously, don't you get tired of saying that?

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2006, 05:00 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Stop calling me Kellen.
Old 12-27-2006, 05:33 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51
Quote:
The mantra of the Cardinals since 1977. Seriously, don't you get tired of saying that?
that's what i meant cardsalltheway.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2006, 09:29 AM    (permalink
NYmoney
Veteran

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Stop calling me Kellen.
relax...kellen.
Old 12-28-2006, 09:47 AM    (permalink
toonsterwu
Legend

toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Honestly, I'd be willing to be the GM of any team if I was offered. But the team I'd least want to be GM of is the Raiders, largely because of Al Davis.
toonsterwu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2006, 09:56 AM    (permalink
bmoreravens5289
Rookie

bmoreravens5289 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I wouldn't want to be the GM of the Raiders. I'd have too much work to do.

Sig by BuckNaked
Ravens
Baltimore Orioles
Maryland Terrapins
bmoreravens5289 is offline   Reply With Quote