snuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by danman253
my dark horse: PJ Hill
Sophmores don't win.
Old 12-10-2006, 06:10 PM    (permalink
Ewing
Pro Bowler

Ewing is a cocksman.Ewing is a cocksman.Ewing is a cocksman.Ewing is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBond93
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewing
Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151
Quote:
Paul McCall will lead the Florida International Golden Panthers to an undefeated record and a national championship along with winning the Heisman.
:?: Do you know him?
No, I just decided to come up with the most random quarterback I could think of.
Casey Dick.
Arkansas will have a good team next year. FI probably will win one game at most. Thus, I went with McCall.
Ewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006, 10:00 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How is McFadden not on that list? :?

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006, 10:34 PM    (permalink
DoWnThEfiElD
Pro Bowler

DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

McFadden will get the hype, but i don't see him winning it. I think Arkansas was overrated this year, and next year they will be just average. SEC defenses will be game planning to stop McFadden, he'll have a major bulls eye on his chest.
DoWnThEfiElD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006, 10:37 PM    (permalink
srv fan
Veteran

srv fan could make a wolverine purr.srv fan could make a wolverine purr.srv fan could make a wolverine purr.srv fan could make a wolverine purr.srv fan could make a wolverine purr.srv fan could make a wolverine purr.srv fan could make a wolverine purr.srv fan could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
McFadden will get the hype, but i don't see him winning it. I think Arkansas was overrated this year, and next year they will be just average. SEC defenses will be game planning to stop McFadden, he'll have a major bulls eye on his chest.
He didn't have a bullseye on him this year? Ah, I forgot, he had so many other offensive weapons on his team to take the defensive pressure off him...

:roll:

- Vince Lombardi
srv fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006, 10:53 PM    (permalink
DoWnThEfiElD
Pro Bowler

DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by srv fan
Quote:
He didn't have a bullseye on him this year? Ah, I forgot, he had so many other offensive weapons on his team to take the defensive pressure off him...

Ok hows this if they don't get better play from the QB's this year, which may, or may not happen. Ark will be a marked team in the SEC next year. Ark will have at least 5 or 6 losses next year and McFadden won't win it. He was a bit of a suprise this year, but next year from day one he won't be. What do you think he's gonna go out and run for 2000 yards in the SEC, with these amazing defenses i hear about, without a proven QB? It was amazing that they only lost 3 games this year...
DoWnThEfiElD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2006, 01:14 AM    (permalink
moc182
All-Pro

moc182 is a cocksman.moc182 is a cocksman.moc182 is a cocksman.moc182 is a cocksman.

1.McFadden
2.Hart
3.Brohm
4.Slaton
5.Rice

"A real man makes his own luck." Billy Zane, Titanic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmitt Smith
Don’t quit, don’t even quit.
moc182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2006, 01:43 AM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moc182
1.McFadden
2.Hart
3.Brohm
4.Slaton
5.Rice
Brohm is going pro

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
RyanLeaf#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2006, 02:05 AM    (permalink
RWFender1
Veteran

RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1

SEC defenses knowing they need to stop McFadden and being ABLE to stop McFadden are 2 seperate issues...

gamertag: uscfan06

RWFender1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2006, 02:11 AM    (permalink
NickBam
Veteran

NickBam hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Quote:

If Mustain improves like he should, McFadden might actually be on a real offense next year.

Sig by gbpackers0065

Chicago Bears: NFC Champions
NickBam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2006, 06:40 AM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetness34
How is McFadden not on that list? :?
Are you illiterate?
Old 12-11-2006, 02:49 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hate Florida, but I have to think Percy Harvin will be in NY next year.
Old 12-11-2006, 03:14 PM    (permalink
snuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by djp4516
I hate Florida, but I have to think Percy Harvin will be in NY next year.
I would have to say your crazy. Ted Ginn never made it to NY and either will Harvin.
Old 12-11-2006, 03:38 PM    (permalink
jets future
Pro Bowler

jets future smells like sex panther.

steve slaton 4 heisman bein wv fan
jets future is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2006, 09:59 PM    (permalink
WhisperSeek

1. McFadden

2. Slaton

3. Harvin

4. Henne
Old 12-27-2006, 11:11 PM    (permalink
gstock05
Veteran

gstock05 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

What the media says it will be... assuming Brohm goes to the draft

1. McFadden
2. Slaton
3. Colt Brennan
4. Desean Jackson
5. Mike Hart

How it will actually play out...

1a. Mike Hart- Returns great offensive line, good quarterback and receivers, and will be on one of the best teams with the best offense in college football. No reason he won't be the frontrunner IMO.

1b. McFadden- Pretty similar situation toe Hart with a little less surrounding talent.

2. Chris Wells- Call me a homer. People don't realize just how good he is. Not only that, but he'll be on a good team, and OSU is going to live on the run next year. It's a bold statement picking a non-starter as a heisman contender, but I really believe he is going to be unstoppable next year.

3. Percy Harvin- Desean Jackson is the sexy pick for a do-it all wide receiver like Ted Ginn was last year. However Harvin is faster, shiftier, and simply better than Jackson. After being in the system for over a year, finally becoming a full time starter, expect to see routine highlight plays as Florida repeats their SEC dominance.

4. Steve Slaton- Great player, but I can see him having a similar heisman campaign to this year. Good, but a few mistakes and not utter dominance you would expect in a heisman winner.

5. Colt Brennan- Great player, but he's gotta beat a good team to make a run at the heisman. In reality he's just like Alex Smith. Good player, but the odds are stacked against him.

6. Chad Henne- I think he's a great college player and could very well make a good pro. However, I dont see him as that gamechanging dynamic player who can single handedly take over a game and win the heisman. Of course, things can change and he may become a dominant quarterback.

7. Ray Rice- good player. Dominating player? No. However, he'll gain lots of yards and be a heisman candidate throughout the entire race.

8. Cj Spiller- Highlight reel type heisman contender. Will be in this just because the highlight reels he puts together. [/b]
gstock05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2006, 11:21 PM    (permalink
dcrls
Veteran

dcrls hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Paul McCall will lead the Florida International Golden Panthers to an undefeated record and a national championship along with winning the Heisman.
no way on fiu, maybe they were be another brawl next year, ha jk.

btw image is funny as hell

Lionsmack

Quote:
Originally Posted by elway777
They should invite Reggie Ball to the Draft just to make him feel uncomfortable.
The Lions will sweep the Vikings in 2007.
dcrls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2006, 03:51 AM    (permalink
D4rk 0ne
Veteran

D4rk 0ne wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.D4rk 0ne wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.D4rk 0ne wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.D4rk 0ne wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.D4rk 0ne wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.D4rk 0ne wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.D4rk 0ne wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.D4rk 0ne wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.D4rk 0ne wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.D4rk 0ne wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.D4rk 0ne wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by snuff
Desean Jackson? Give me a break.... Manningham is better, will be playing for a better team, and get 2x the pub.

Mike Hart or McFadden in my opinion.

The people love Mike Hart, Michigan should be a top5 team, and he is a senior.
Manningham is a prime example of the factor that DOESN'T benefit Jackson. It's called being close to the action. Jackson gets no attention from the media despite putting up better numbers than their favorites (Ginn for example)... He has one of the highest TD per touch ratios of any player in the NCAA, I can guarantee that without looking at statistics. And he do so much more than people give him credit for. He can obviously catch, and although he isn't the best route runner, he is more than acceptable in that area. Be it a screen, a fly, or even a basic slant or crossing route, he is danger to take it to the house any time he has the ball. On punt returns, he is amazing. He is on a whole other level from everyone else on the field.

If he played at Florida, Michigan, OSU, USC, or any program with more reputation (and one which gets airtime in eastern states) he would be a top 2 candidate with McFadden. Slaton is third in my book followed by Brennan, then Turner. I wouldn't ve surprised to see Colt McCoy get a shot either.

Quote:
3. Percy Harvin- Desean Jackson is the sexy pick for a do-it all wide receiver like Ted Ginn was last year. However Harvin is faster, shiftier, and simply better than Jackson. After being in the system for over a year, finally becoming a full time starter, expect to see routine highlight plays as Florida repeats their SEC dominance.
I love Harvin but he is not on Jackson's level in terms of speed or shiftiness. Jackson has been clocked in the 4.2s in the 40, which as far as i know Harvin hasn't... I don't know Harvin's best but I'd bet it's 4.35-4.4. And Jackson does some real acrobatics sometimes.
Old 12-28-2006, 05:28 AM    (permalink
Javzz
Veteran

Javzz hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Javzz hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoWnThEfiElD
Quote:
Quote:

Ok hows this if they don't get better play from the QB's this year, which may, or may not happen. Ark will be a marked team in the SEC next year. Ark will have at least 5 or 6 losses next year and McFadden won't win it. He was a bit of a suprise this year, but next year from day one he won't be. What do you think he's gonna go out and run for 2000 yards in the SEC, with these amazing defenses i hear about, without a proven QB? It was amazing that they only lost 3 games this year...
He may have been a suprise to the nation, but he was well known throughout the SEC before this year. He ran for 1000+ freshman year with only being the starter half the season or so.

rainbeaukid
Javzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2006, 03:52 PM    (permalink
elway777
All-Pro

elway777 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.elway777 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Mark Sanchez wont start next year but im still going with my man.
elway777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2006, 05:27 PM    (permalink

Andre Woodson 4 Heisman!
Old 12-28-2006, 05:28 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simms2Clayton
James Hardy 4 Heisman!
Old 12-31-2006, 04:04 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

RUDY CARPENTER!

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2006, 07:49 PM    (permalink
Fred Savage

Darren Mcfadden/Mike Hart/Chad Henne/Random USC Clown
Old 12-31-2006, 07:59 PM    (permalink
roidrunner
Pro Bowler

roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanLeaf#1
Quote:
Originally Posted by moc182
1.McFadden
2.Hart
3.Brohm
4.Slaton
5.Rice
Brohm is going pro
from what i hear, he is leaning to coming back. so brohm is in the thick of the race.
roidrunner is offline   Reply With Quote