Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 12-12-2006, 06:22 PM    (permalink
Creek
Hall of Famer
Pro Bowler

Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by comahan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creek Lewis
I loved RAW last night. Best in a long long time in my opinion. Although, that just may be because one of my favorite tag teams of all time reunited and kicked major ass. Now all we need is a Triple X reunion in TNA & I'm a happy man.
WGTT back together was awesome, but Haas REALLY needs a haircut.

Also, id prefer to see Ki in LAX, over Triple X, unless you were just talking about the Daniels/Skipper version, then i agree.
You need a haircut, pal!

Quote:
Originally Posted by snuff View Post
Yeah, good joke. Awesome.
Creek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2006, 06:30 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creek Lewis
I loved RAW last night. Best in a long long time in my opinion. Although, that just may be because one of my favorite tag teams of all time reunited and kicked major ass. Now all we need is a Triple X reunion in TNA & I'm a happy man.
The WGTT was my highlight, but too much Cena damnit.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2006, 09:32 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My highlight was probably Chris Masters putting the Masterlock on Torrie.. or Umaga beating the crap out of Jeff Hardy.

I also liked the opening segment with Armando Estrada.
Old 12-13-2006, 11:35 AM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So who do you think will win the Battle Royal next week?I say either Carlito or Masters with the other screwing the other guy in the title match
Old 12-13-2006, 11:55 AM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-RICH49
So who do you think will win the Battle Royal next week?I say either Carlito or Masters with the other screwing the other guy in the title match
MONTY BROWN! with the POOOOOOOOOOOUNNCCEEE-UH!

PERIOD!

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2006, 09:39 AM    (permalink
portermvp84
Pro Bowler

portermvp84 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Probably the best thing that happened all night was when Umaga beat the holy hell out of Jeff Hardy.

Thanks to jackalope
portermvp84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2006, 11:00 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bump for TNA.
Old 12-18-2006, 07:09 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So, who ya guys got in this Battle Royale?

I'm going with HBK.
Old 12-18-2006, 09:39 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cena almost lost to edge.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2006, 10:54 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej
It's a shame he didnt.

There needs to be a heel holding a title, and not 3 generic, non talented (lashley is okay) faces.

Old 12-18-2006, 10:56 PM    (permalink
TH3
Veteran

TH3 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.TH3 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Quote:
It's a shame he didnt.

There needs to be a heel holding a title, and not 3 generic, non talented (lashley is okay) faces.
as long as Jammal dosn't win it
TH3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2006, 10:59 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by TH3
Quote:
Quote:
It's a shame he didnt.

Haha.

We need more King BOOKAH as champion

Old 12-20-2006, 01:54 AM    (permalink
bigrick0016

Quote:
Originally Posted by TH3
Quote:
Quote:
It's a shame he didnt.

but Jammal has Armandoooooooooooo Ale-jandrrroooooooooooooo Estrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrada!
Old 12-20-2006, 05:32 PM    (permalink
TH3
Veteran

TH3 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.TH3 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigrick0016
Quote:
Originally Posted by TH3
Quote:
Quote:
It's a shame he didnt.

but Jammal has Armandoooooooooooo Ale-jandrrroooooooooooooo Estrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrada!
I demand Rosey come back and they reform 3 Minute warning
Old 12-20-2006, 10:16 PM    (permalink
Creek
Hall of Famer
Pro Bowler

Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

In honor of K-Fed's upcoming match, here's a video of him in a sketch from Late World with Zach (the guy in my avatar, just unbearded):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbx7Od6QbNU

I'm sure you can figure out which one is K-fed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by snuff View Post
Yeah, good joke. Awesome.
Creek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2006, 11:32 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Zach Galifianakis looks much more hardcore with his beard. I don't think I was aware of him when his show was on, so I haven't seen any of it.. Only knew of him for about the last 2 years (+beard) and haven't bothered to do much research on him, even though he's quite the funny fella.

But to stay on topic.. I hope KFed busts out some dance moves in his match with Cena.
Old 12-23-2006, 01:17 AM    (permalink
TH3
Veteran

I will be attending Raw on January 29th in Dallas
Old 12-25-2006, 11:57 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The real Santa.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2006, 12:07 AM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

Misawa brings me gifts year round.

Old 12-28-2006, 11:40 AM    (permalink
dcrls
Veteran

dcrls hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

whats the one where like theres two teams and they have to put their opponent through a table????

Lionsmack

Quote:
Originally Posted by elway777
They should invite Reggie Ball to the Draft just to make him feel uncomfortable.
The Lions will sweep the Vikings in 2007.
dcrls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2006, 04:56 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcrls
whats the one where like theres two teams and they have to put their opponent through a table????
Sounds like a ladder match to me.
Old 12-28-2006, 05:57 PM    (permalink
Fred Savage

I will be attending Wrestle Mania.
Old 12-28-2006, 06:23 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred Savage
I hope youre a Batista fan, cause current plans will piss you off if you arent. (those plans arent final, of course.) :(

The best thing about WM to me is the undercard spotfests they put on every year. (Money in the Bank, TLC, and so on.)

There will also probably be some Nostalgia appearances (Rock, Hogan, Austin, so on)

Old 12-29-2006, 09:13 AM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

Saw this on another site, thought it was too good to pass up. Props to people who get it.

Old 12-29-2006, 10:14 AM    (permalink
Jay
Pro Bowler

Jay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred Savage
I hope youre a Batista fan, cause current plans will piss you off if you arent. (those plans arent final, of course.) :(

The best thing about WM to me is the undercard spotfests they put on every year. (Money in the Bank, TLC, and so on.)

There will also probably be some Nostalgia appearances (Rock, Hogan, Austin, so on)
And...