Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 02-20-2008, 03:58 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default The Official Bassmasters Classic Thread

Bassmaster dot com will provide unprecedented live video coverage of the Classic this week. We'll have Hooked Up, from the launches, the lake and the Expo, including live weigh-ins and leaderboards.

EVENT SCHEDULE
Live launches: Fri.-Sun., 7:15 a.m. ET
Live weigh-ins: Fri.-Sun. 4:30 p.m. ET

I'm pumped for this. I love following it and I wish it ws on TV.

ESPN has in the last few years put more about it on their website. SOOOO AMPPEDDDDDDDDDD

A look at the 37 Bassmaster Classics, from Bobby Murray winning the inaugural event in 1971 and its $10,000 first prize, to Boyd Duckett winning $500,000 from last year's tournament. Within 5 years the winner might be getting a million bucks

This weekend would be great to have the Classic and Combine on 2 different TVS !!!!!!!!!!!
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Last edited by bored of education : 02-20-2008 at 04:00 PM.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 04:02 PM    (permalink
NFLCommander
Rookie

NFLCommander hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.NFLCommander hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Wow...and I thought NASCAR people were lame
NFLCommander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 04:04 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like Nascar as well. Also, bowling will be giving the NFL some competition soon. YOU WATCH!
Quote:
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
Old 02-20-2008, 04:08 PM    (permalink
NFLCommander
Rookie

NFLCommander hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.NFLCommander hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

How in the hell is fishing better than Football? I'd rather watch my Grandma play shuffle board all weekend than watch Bass Masters for 10 minutes.
NFLCommander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 04:24 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

You're missing out bro
Quote:
Old 02-20-2008, 04:30 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

the only fun fishing thing IMO to watch is guys trying to catch fish in shark infested water, or just sharks with harpoons. This one guy got his foot (not just the flipper) bitten and he was dragged but another guy harpooned the shark and they left without anything.

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 04:31 PM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i'm pretty sure BOE is kidding, Commander. although i could be wrong. i highly doubt he actually believes bowling will become bigger than the NFL. watching fishing is no fun, unless you are actually doing the act. its kinda like baseball in that aspect.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig
terribletowel39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 04:32 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

I actually like watching Bowling and fishing sorry.
Quote:
Old 02-20-2008, 04:40 PM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

yea well i don't doubt that i just don't think you think it is going to be viewed as a better sport over the NFL. i mean and to each his own, i just can't see the entertainment in watching a guy....watching a line...waiting for said line to move....while a fish is watching the same line....wondering if he should bite it.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig
terribletowel39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2008, 06:48 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

This weekend will be epic!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote:
Old 02-21-2008, 06:53 PM    (permalink
Twiddler
All-Pro

Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Now, I like fishing as much as the next guy (I muskie fish a lot whenever on vacation) but watching fishing? Don't think so. I'd rather watch NASCAR.
Old 02-21-2008, 07:21 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ill watch it if theres nothing else on. its somewhat interesting.

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2008, 03:05 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

watching fishing just makes me want to go fishing.

mmm. almost season here on the lake of michiganial

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"
awfullyquiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2008, 03:13 PM    (permalink
drowe
Mr. Underrated
All-Pro

drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

fishing, really?

ah well, still more exciting than soccer.
drowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2008, 09:37 AM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

This Is A Great Competition!!!!!!!!
Quote:
Old 02-23-2008, 04:18 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

it starts at 5 AM here. No thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

jballa838 is offline   Reply With Quote