Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 02-29-2008, 10:25 AM    (permalink
Mr. Stiller
All-Pro

Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay View Post
Tedy Bruschi led the Patriots in tackles this year, tied an NFL record for Super Bowl appearances and is a borderline Hall of Famer. Jeff Faine hikes a football. You are wrong. But whatever, it's stupid to begin with.
.... Dude, I never call anyone a homer, but you're extremely annoying when it comes to the Pats.

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/center]
Mr. Stiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2008, 10:38 AM    (permalink
Sveen
Pro Bowler

Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jeff Faine's contract with the Bucs will be for six years and $37.5 million, with $15 million guaranteed.

Source: Rotoworld

Signature made by me

Sveen's 2014 NFL Draft Spreadsheet
Sveen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2008, 10:45 AM    (permalink
SaintsFanForLife
Pro Bowler

SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Thats alot of money for Faine IMO

Sick Sig by BoneKrusher

WHO DAT
SaintsFanForLife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2008, 10:53 AM    (permalink
Jay
Pro Bowler

Jay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

I'm sure Jeff Faine is very important. He's a very fine player. But he hasn't even dreamed of doing the things that Tedy Bruschi has. And that's not an insult, because not many people alive have. I'm just a little surprised that this guy and Mewelde Moore and the likes of them are able to get their own little spot but a guy like Tedy Bruschi, one of the true great people in the game, gets bumped.
Old 02-29-2008, 11:10 AM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay View Post
I'm sure Jeff Faine is very important. He's a very fine player. But he hasn't even dreamed of doing the things that Tedy Bruschi has. And that's not an insult, because not many people alive have. I'm just a little surprised that this guy and Mewelde Moore and the likes of them are able to get their own little spot but a guy like Tedy Bruschi, one of the true great people in the game, gets bumped.
Tedy Bruschi is and has always been one of the most overrated players in the NFL and benefits from a player-friendly system on Bellichek's defense. At least talk objectively some of the time about a Patriots player and not make them out into a golden idol like you are making him out to be.

If he was on any other team, he would have never made a pro bowl.

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.
Giants, ASU Sun Devils, Yankees
Turtlepower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2008, 11:13 AM    (permalink
toonsterwu
Legend

toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Who gets a thread here isn't my decision. I will say, though, that in terms of significance, I think both are important in their own way, but Bruschi was important solely to the Patriots, while Faine was one of the more significant options in FA (granted, this isn't saying all that much ... as this class is weak, but nevertheless).
toonsterwu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2008, 11:24 AM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by toonsterwu View Post
Who gets a thread here isn't my decision. I will say, though, that in terms of significance, I think both are important in their own way, but Bruschi was important solely to the Patriots, while Faine was one of the more significant options in FA (granted, this isn't saying all that much ... as this class is weak, but nevertheless).
The toonster speaks.

And seriously, enough Jay. You were right in the first place when you said it was stupid.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote