Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > NFC North Division Forum

NFC North Division Forum Discuss the NFC North

Old 03-04-2008, 09:58 AM    (permalink
BcLion
Rookie

BcLion could make a wolverine purr.BcLion could make a wolverine purr.BcLion could make a wolverine purr.BcLion could make a wolverine purr.BcLion could make a wolverine purr.BcLion could make a wolverine purr.BcLion could make a wolverine purr.BcLion could make a wolverine purr.BcLion could make a wolverine purr.
Default Who wins the north in 2008?

This will be a interesting year for the North.
BcLion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2008, 10:52 AM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BcLion View Post
This will be a interesting year for the North.
LIONS!!! psych.

a mini writeup

Packers - While the offense is built on the arm of grandpa Favre the young D is what really takes the cake.they had a great season last year and will likely be the media favorites to win the North again this season. With Favre 40% chance of winning the division. W/O Favre 10% chance of winning the Division.

Vikings - The strength of the Vikings is in the trenches with by far the best O Line in the division.
What they need is a pass rush which they will likely draft for in the draft then pretty much cementing the best D Line in the division. A pass rush will make the CBs look alot better than they are. That said the passing game is now on the arm of Tavaris Jackson who did show some sparks at the end of the season but isn't the answer at QB so the success of this team fully relies on the running game. But what a running game that is.
Chances of winning 45% - 65% chance of winning the division. My personal favorites.

Detroit Lions - The Lions overperformed last season and now seem to be falling strait back into rebuilding mode. The strength of this team is clearly the WR corps. But this strength is rendered useless when you see the ineptitude of the OLine. If anything can good can be said about the Defense last year is that even with the complete lack of talent they still one of the league leaders in turnovers. Which speaks loads about the scheme.
Even if Millen does something he's never done in his life and that is a SB draft (SB draft is 7 starters
in one draft) they still probobally won't win thet division. Chances of winning the Division
5% - ~13%

Chicago Bears - Though it is true that Defense wins championships but you have to score first. The D is back I think all starters are still on the team. On offense was bad last year as it always is.
Now it has gotten worse The O Line is average at best as a unit despite having a probowl center. Bot h starting WRs are now in different zip codes and the QB is also no good. So I wouldn't be shocked to see two WRs and a QB in the first 3 rounds of the draft this year. (Ha ha I just had a thought of the bears drafting Manningham, Henne and Arrington)

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2008, 10:59 AM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We will draft an OL a Qb and a RB ;)

personally i think it will be the vikes

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2008, 11:03 AM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Even with Brett retiring I think the Packers can still make the argument that they have the best QB in the division. Go Pack Go!

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2008, 08:56 PM    (permalink
regoob2
All-Pro

regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd say the packers. Vikes are overrated and Jackson hasn't proven he can lead that team to victory. Bears are rebuilding the O, and the lions are the lions.

regoob2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2008, 09:03 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

favre is coming back.

pack 2:1.

oh? he's not?

vikes will take a bit more heat this year (with a rapidly deteriorating defense), and basically its a 3-way tie between the bears (who, barring draft day tragedies will good for at least 8 wins, and an even tighter defense), the pack (who will not have the same power on offense, but, will, again, dominate defensively, also good for 9 wins), and the vikes (who will have 8 and 8).

The NFC north is shaping up to be the NFC version of the the AFC south (with the lions playing houston, only worse). Pack = Indy, Chi = Jax, Vikes = Ten, Det = Hou (although that's not fair to houston).

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"
awfullyquiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2008, 09:08 PM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I still think we take it, Vikes will give us some pressure. I think the divison will look like it did in 2004, except the Bears and Lions will compete for a playoff spot, until about week 13-15

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher
neko4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2008, 09:24 PM    (permalink
Crazy_Chris
Pro Bowler

Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Putting Chicago over the Vikes is exagerating right now, I want to see how the draft goes before im ready to even consider it.

Seriously though I think 9-7 will be all it takes to win the division this year.

my guess would be
Vikings 9-7
Packers 8-8
Bears 8-8
Lions 6-10
Crazy_Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2008, 11:22 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy_Chris View Post
Putting Chicago over the Vikes is exagerating right now, I want to see how the draft goes before im ready to even consider it.

Seriously though I think 9-7 will be all it takes to win the division this year.

my guess would be
Vikings 9-7
Packers 8-8
Bears 8-8
Lions 6-10
but it'll be a hard 9-7. for sure.
to win the NFCN means you actually have to be pretty decent this year.

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"
awfullyquiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2008, 11:35 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

well think of the wierd triangle last year. bears over packers both times, packers over vikings both times, vikings over bears both times.

so out of that crew, id say whoever wins more out of the division has the best shot.

and the lions....well......itll be a cold day in hell before, yadda yadda......lions arent going to win it.....

until we see anything more on rodgers, i give a slight lead to the vikings
Old 03-05-2008, 07:19 PM    (permalink
crazyisme
Rookie

crazyisme hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by regoob2 View Post
I'd say the packers. Vikes are overrated and Jackson hasn't proven he can lead that team to victory. Bears are rebuilding the O, and the lions are the lions.

lol how are the vikes overrated, everyone hates the Vikes....

the Vikes have the best player in the division, keep that in mind
crazyisme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2008, 11:39 PM    (permalink
regoob2
All-Pro

regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyisme View Post
lol how are the vikes overrated, everyone hates the Vikes....

the Vikes have the best player in the division, keep that in mind
Probably cause of all the hype of having the "Best player in the division".

regoob2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2008, 11:44 PM    (permalink
bearfan
All-Pro

bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think the Vikes do, they have a pretty decent defense, and they just added a weapon who can actually catch the ball at WR. Add the fact that they have one of the best OLs, and probably the best RB Dou in the NFL, I think they have a good chance to win it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeansDooma View Post
who retires first: brett favre or aaron rodgers?
bearfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2008, 11:49 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah I think it could really go anyway.

I'd probably rank the teams

Vikings
Packers
Bears
Lions

but it could really go anyway. I wonder if the Lions will allow Stanton to compete for the starting job. Probably not, but I think they should.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 01:36 AM    (permalink
Cunningham
Rookie

Cunningham is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cunningham is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cunningham is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cunningham is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cunningham is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cunningham is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cunningham is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cunningham is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cunningham is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cunningham is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cunningham is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by awfullyquiet View Post
favre is coming back.

pack 2:1.

oh? he's not?

vikes will take a bit more heat this year (with a rapidly deteriorating defense), and basically its a 3-way tie between the bears (who, barring draft day tragedies will good for at least 8 wins, and an even tighter defense), the pack (who will not have the same power on offense, but, will, again, dominate defensively, also good for 9 wins), and the vikes (who will have 8 and 8).

The NFC north is shaping up to be the NFC version of the the AFC south (with the lions playing houston, only worse). Pack = Indy, Chi = Jax, Vikes = Ten, Det = Hou (although that's not fair to houston).
????????????
Old 03-07-2008, 10:35 AM    (permalink
Yatta!
Veteran

Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It'll come down to which QB plays best - if Rodgers lives up to expectations then the Packers will win the division, if T-Jackson performs then the Vikings, if the Bears can find a QB who doesn't constantly turn the ball over, they ll have a shot too. But not Detroit, never Detroit...
Yatta! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 04:44 PM    (permalink
roidrunner
Pro Bowler

roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

the NFC north is just going to be a random cluster **** this year. it could go anywhere. I think it will all depend on the rookie sensation for our division this year. who ever might that be. or a player that comes out of no where. cause there is no way to tell who will win the division this year.
roidrunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 04:47 PM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Isn't the better question, "Who Will Lose the North?"

Though I think if the Packers defense has a similar season to last, they should win. AD's injuries I can see catching up to the Vikes and the Bears need to build an o-line or else nothing will get done.

Oh yeah, forgot about the Lions.

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.
Giants, ASU Sun Devils, Yankees
Turtlepower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 04:56 PM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I dont think this decides who wins the divison but...
QB's
1-Detroit
2-WHO?

RB's
1-Minny
2-Green Bay
3a-Chicago
3b-Detroit

WR's
1a-Detroit
1b-Green Bay
3-Minnesota
4-Chicago

OL
1-Green Bay
2-Minny
3-Chicago
4-Detroit

DL (Top 2 are close, if Minny had a DE they would be just as close)
1-Green Bay
2-Chicago
3-Minny
4-Detroit

LB's
1a-Chicago
1b-Green Bay
3-Minny
4-Detroit

DB
1-Chicago
2-Green Bay
3-Minnesota
4-Detroit

Special Teams
1-Chicago
2-Green Bay?
3-Minny
4-Detroit

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher
neko4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 10:08 PM    (permalink
Crazy_Chris
Pro Bowler

Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtlepower
Isn't the better question, "Who Will Lose the North?"

Though I think if the Packers defense has a similar season to last, they should win. AD's injuries I can see catching up to the Vikes and the Bears need to build an o-line or else nothing will get done.

Oh yeah, forgot about the Lions.
Chester Taylor says "Hello don't forget about me."

Quote:
Originally Posted by neko4
QB's
1-Detroit
2-WHO?

RB's
1-Minny
2-Green Bay
3a-Chicago
3b-Detroit

WR's
1-Detroit
1-Green Bay
3-Minnesota
4-Chicago

OL
1-Minnesota
2-Green Bay

3-Chicago
4-Detroit

1-Green Bay
2-Chicago
3-Minny
4-Detroit

LB's
1a-Chicago
2-Minnesota
3-Green Bay

4-Detroit

DB
1-Chicago
2-Green Bay
3-Minnesota
4-Detroit

Special Teams
1-Chicago
2-Green Bay?
3-Minny
4-Detroit
There it's fixed now.
Old 03-07-2008, 10:32 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I agree for OL, but not LBs. Barnett is better than Henderson and Hawk is better than Greenway. I'd rather have Leber than Poppinga, but that's it.
Old 03-07-2008, 10:57 PM    (permalink
Crazy_Chris
Pro Bowler

It's very arguable who is better of Greenway/Hawk and Henderson/Barnett so for the sake of cutting out the huge homer fest arguement I have them equal. However, Leber is a better SOLB than Poppinga which is what made me put the Vikings above the packers.
Old 03-13-2008, 09:52 AM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

im thinkin the pack will win the division. tavaris jackson isnt very good, and we obviously cant hand the ball off to peterson all the time.

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
You are just a terrible person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I have an iPhone.
vikes_28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2008, 01:51 PM    (permalink
Twiddler
All-Pro

Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I really don't think this question can be discussed very heavily until the draft takes place. All of the teams have opportunities to bring in some great playmakers (even the Packers since we acquired the extra second rounder) and depending on how they use those picks the division is close enough that it could go a few different ways.
Old 03-14-2008, 12:40 AM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by neko4 View Post
QB's
1-Detroit
2-WHO?

RB's
1-Minny
2-Green Bay
3a-Chicago
3b-Detroit

WR's
1a-Detroit
1b-Green Bay
3-Minnesota
4-Chicago

OL
1-Green Bay
2-Minny
3-Chicago
4-Detroit

1-Green Bay
2-Chicago
3-Minny
4-Detroit

LB's
1a-Chicago
1b-Green Bay
3-Minny
4-Detroit

DB
1-Chicago
2-Green Bay
3-Minnesota
4-Detroit

Special Teams
1-Chicago
2-Green Bay?
3-Minny
4-Detroit
Your linebackers aren't even close to justify having a 1 in front of them. There isn't a single position of the three you're stronger at.

I'd take our defensive line as well. Secondary is a position I would actually consider Green Bay probably equal to, if not maybe better.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote