Old 01-01-2007, 06:18 PM    (permalink
giantfAn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finz99
Quote:
Originally Posted by giantfAn
Quote:
Originally Posted by soybean
cmon dude, you guys are making SC fans look bad by throwing it in everyone's face, once USC scored a touchdown. Be humble in victory and gracious in defeat.
i am usually quite humble but i like to be cocky to sc haters. ha.
well then you can't get mad if SC starts loosing and all the Michigan fans are rubbing it in your face.
well when the SC players shoes start coming off ill get mad.
Old 01-01-2007, 06:19 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elway777
That missed PAT could be huge.
No it won't. Michigan couldn't move the ball on Duke right now.
Old 01-01-2007, 06:19 PM    (permalink
Finz99
Pro Bowler

Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
cmon dude, you guys are making SC fans look bad by throwing it in everyone's face, once USC scored a touchdown. Be humble in victory and gracious in defeat.
well then you can't get mad if SC starts loosing and all the Michigan fans are rubbing it in your face.
I apologize that I sleep in English class.
Old 01-01-2007, 06:20 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm gonna be pollite on this next screenname.....

PleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeasefireLloydCarr.net
giantfAn

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I apologize that I sleep in english class.
its cool. sleeping is where i am a viking.
Windy
All-Pro

Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.

"John David Booty sucks". "he is terrible". "he is overrated"
"he will choke" he will get killed"

blah blah blah

now what.
Windy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2007, 06:21 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Me and Giantsfan live in SoCal,we have had to deal with enough Bruins fans rubbing it in.
I do too. I actually like ucla too. In my eyes it's the state of california against the rest.
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
giantfAn

Quote:
Originally Posted by yodachu
I'm gonna be pollite on this next screenname.....

PleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeasefireLloydCarr.net
yteah he cant beat tressel or win a bowl game. time for a change.
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Danman overrates Chad Henne so much.

Woodley is getting shut down. Branch is having a decent game but isn't getting to the CB. Hall isn't getting thrown at. I don't see why he isn't on Jarrett 100% of the time though. :?

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
MagnumGator
Veteran

MagnumGator hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnumGator
Who would have thought Pete Carroll would school Carr with half time adjustments?
I did.
All the Michigan fans on here ripped me for saying Carroll was a better big game coach than Carr.
MagnumGator is offline   Reply With Quote
giantfAn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windy City Big Gamer Uno

blah blah blah

now what.
windy? usc? news to me?
Old 01-01-2007, 06:22 PM    (permalink
giantfAn

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151
Danman overrates Chad Henne so much.

Woodley is getting shut down. Branch is having a decent game but isn't getting to the CB. Hall isn't getting thrown at. I don't see why he isn't on Jarrett 100% of the time though. :?
thank you dg.
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

Quote:

blah blah blah

now what.
Chad Henne Sucks. He is terrible, he is overrated/
He will choke. He will get killed.

Thats what.
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I apologize that I sleep in english class.
its cool. sleeping is where i am a viking.
hahahha, i love it.
Xonraider
All-Pro

Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

draftguru151
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This is over.

<njx9> <3 dg
Windy
All-Pro

Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.

Quote:
Quote:

blah blah blah

now what.
windy? usc? news to me?
Cal. but i have to give my pac-10 love
Windy is offline   Reply With Quote
4pAc
Pro Bowler

4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Me and Giantsfan live in SoCal,we have had to deal with enough Bruins fans rubbing it in.
I do too. I actually like ucla too. In my eyes it's the state of california against the rest.
No, I live in SoCal and hate SC. And yes, it was sweet rubbing it in the USC people's faces after we beat them

Sig by Darnik44two

Lord Favre Is Immortal
4pAc is offline   Reply With Quote
Finz99
Pro Bowler

Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

wow this is pathetic.
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Who would have thought Pete Carroll would school Carr with half time adjustments?
I did.
All the Michigan fans on here ripped me for saying Carroll was a better big game coach than Carr.
If I was one of them, I am sorry, I must have been on drugs.
Old 01-01-2007, 06:23 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

Anyone else can't wait until danman gets on here?

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 01-01-2007, 06:23 PM    (permalink
4pAc
Pro Bowler

4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I lost all my winnings today :(

Sig by Darnik44two

Lord Favre Is Immortal
4pAc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2007, 06:24 PM    (permalink
giantfAn

Quote:
dg ill go get the shovel. *goes out back*
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

Quote:
No, he is in the process of jumping off the Sears Tower.
soybean
All-Pro

Quote:
haha yeah, but im pretty sure he wont be on for a while.