Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 01-01-2007, 06:29 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default JOHN DAVID BOOTY

what round will he go in next year? he wont come out this year cuz he will be like a 3rder. he doing really well against mich. right now

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2007, 06:31 PM    (permalink
elway777
All-Pro

elway777 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.elway777 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I think he has the talent to be a first day guy.Doubt first round though.
elway777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2007, 06:53 PM    (permalink
Windy
All-Pro

Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.

Booty to Jarrett

WOCKA WOCKA WOCKA
Windy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2007, 06:59 PM    (permalink
Eaglez.Fan
All-Pro

Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Next year he might not even start, it's open for competition and Sanchez might come down with it
Old 01-01-2007, 07:02 PM    (permalink
Vince Lombardi
Pro Bowler

Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Next season will determine where he goes. If he has a huge senior year like it seems like USC QB's always do, then he could really rocket up draft boards. Not sure how high he'll go though, as I haven't even begun to think about that draft class yet. He seems to be a pretty good passer and he's got decent size.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9
i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.
Vince Lombardi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2007, 07:09 PM    (permalink
Windy
All-Pro

Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.

if you were going to tell me that jdb was going to throw for 400 yards and 4 TDs on a great michigan d i would of slapped you.
Windy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2007, 07:12 PM    (permalink
Tubby
Pro Bowler

Tubby is a cocksman.Tubby is a cocksman.Tubby is a cocksman.

He has the talent of a 6th rounder, so I chose 4th.

Sig by rainbeaukid2
Quote:
Originally Posted by yodachu View Post
Everyone pwns the Rams.
Tubby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2007, 07:35 PM    (permalink
elway777
All-Pro

elway777 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.elway777 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaglez.Fan
Next year he might not even start, it's open for competition and Sanchez might come down with it

God couldnt take that spot away from Mark Sanchez.
elway777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2007, 07:37 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

2nd? i think.

oh yeah, ps, wrong forum.
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2007, 07:52 PM    (permalink
NIN1984
Pro Bowler

NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hope he starts next season he had such a great year he's only going to get better
Old 01-01-2007, 08:08 PM    (permalink
RWFender1
Veteran

RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1

Booty was much more mobile in the Rosebowl...didn't really scramble but was able to run outside the pocket.

If Booty continues to play next season like he did in this game and continues to develop I think he can go 1rst round.

gamertag: uscfan06

RWFender1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2007, 09:51 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RWFender1
Booty was much more mobile in the Rosebowl...didn't really scramble but was able to run outside the pocket.

If Booty continues to play next season like he did in this game and continues to develop I think he can go 1rst round.
eh i disagree, i think the highest he'll go is top of round 2. I just think so because of the way he plays, he can make the throws but it takes more than that, that he'll probably have to work on to develop. (leadership, clutch performances etc.)

That's just how i think he'll project, he'll probably be an ok pro though.
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2007, 10:36 PM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.

we shall all see what he does without his two stud receivers...Dwayne Jarrett and Steve Smith...then his success based on that will determine where he goes...
JagHombre22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2007, 10:53 PM    (permalink
TH3
Veteran

TH3 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.TH3 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JagHombre22
we shall all see what he does without his two stud receivers...Dwayne Jarrett and Steve Smith...then his success based on that will determine where he goes...
they will replace them with studs
TH3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2007, 10:53 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Patrick Turner will be one receiver.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2007, 11:38 PM    (permalink
SterlingSharpe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windy City Big Gamer Uno
if you were going to tell me that jdb was going to throw for 400 yards and 4 TDs on a great michigan d i would of slapped you.
Apparently they are not a great defense.
I said that after Ohio State sliced thru them like butter.

I think the Mich DBs are overrated and so is LaMar Woodley.
I love Alan Bracnh though.
Old 01-02-2007, 12:08 AM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

first dya pick atleast
DChess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007, 12:29 AM    (permalink
LookItsAlDavis
Veteran

LookItsAlDavis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LookItsAlDavis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LookItsAlDavis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LookItsAlDavis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LookItsAlDavis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LookItsAlDavis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LookItsAlDavis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LookItsAlDavis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LookItsAlDavis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LookItsAlDavis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LookItsAlDavis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He sliced up Michigans defense with no help from his running game. I say he would be a second rounder this year, top 15 next year.
LookItsAlDavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 03:58 PM    (permalink
terman
Rookie

terman hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

2nd rounder. I mean, he can make the deep throw as much as you want. It doesn't matter where you want him to throw it, as long as it's over 15 yards he'll complete it, but his touch on the short-intermediate plays is pretty atrocious and there are numerous times where he'll rocket balls in places where they need to be lofted in and what not. Also, his decision making needs to be much more consistent next year and stop staring down his receivers.
terman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 08:30 PM    (permalink
661rep
Rookie

661rep hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I think he needs to enter the draft now. I'm almost positive that Sanchez is a more talented QB and gives USC the best chance to win a National Championship and there won't be a sexually assult case holding Sanchez back this year.
661rep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 08:37 PM    (permalink
JC the Savior
Rookie

JC the Savior hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Will USC really bench Booty for his senior year in favor of Sanchez?
Old 01-03-2007, 08:42 PM    (permalink
JeffSamardzijaIRISH
Pro Bowler

JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC the Savior
If he really is a Carson Palmer clone, yes. Booty is a good QB, but nothing special. Mark Sanchez... is something special.
Old 01-03-2007, 08:44 PM    (permalink
Ho0k Em'
Pro Bowler

Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.

whoops wrong thread.
Old 01-03-2007, 08:55 PM    (permalink
RWFender1
Veteran

RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1

I love Mark Sanchez but im in favor of Booty starting next season

gamertag: uscfan06

RWFender1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 08:57 PM    (permalink
661rep
Rookie

661rep hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC the Savior
I'm not sure... but Pete Carroll did say that every position is open next year including the possibility of Sanchez starting next year. Why would he say that? maybe giving Booty a hint?
661rep is offline   Reply With Quote