Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > AFC East Division Forum

AFC East Division Forum Discuss the AFC East

Old 03-11-2008, 03:11 PM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default AFC East Fans

*stole this from the NFC South div.

1. What do you guys think is the best rivalry within the division?

2. What team makes you nervous when your team plays them?

3. Which player from another team in the division would you most want on your team?

4. Which team do you have the most respect for? Which team do you hate?

5. Who has the best chance of winning the next Superbowl?

Old 03-11-2008, 03:19 PM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1. As a Jets fan I say Jets-Dolphins. But in the past 7-8 years I think every division game that is against the Patriots is a huge rivalry. Its a big deal to take them down.

2. Historically the 'Phins, recently the Pats.

3. As much as I hate him, Tom Brady. Just a game changer, great leader, and would be perfect on the Jets haha.

4. I have the most respect for the Bills. They are in a small market with old Ralph Wilson as their owner, but they seem to be in almost every game they play and always finish with a somewhat respectable record. I hate the Patriots with a passion. But my hate for the Dolphins is up there too.

5. Unfortunately the Patriots. But if the draft goes well for the Jets and Clemens shows he is the real deal, we have a good shot at finishing 10-6 and anything can happen in the playoffs.
Old 03-11-2008, 03:34 PM    (permalink
Joeyjr09

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimDris View Post
*stole this from the NFC South div.

3. Which player from another team in the division would you most want on your team?

1.) When both are playing at a high level, there isn't any other teams in the division that are even close to the level of the Jets-Dolphins rivalry.

2.)The Jets always make me nervous. With the exception of this past season we seem to have NE's number. Even with their graet run the last few years and our struggles we beat them at least 1 out of 2 (minus this past season). And when we had our runs with Jimmy Johnson and Dan Marino, we would own the Pats. The Jets games however, are a coin flip every time.

3.) Player from another team that I'd want? Interesting, The logical choice is Brady, but I hate him, with a passion, his ego is huge and I hate the things he says sometimes. Also not sure he's flouish in another place with a different setting around him. Belichick and his teammates have a big say in his success and I don't think he'd be able to repeat it anywhere else. I'd go with Vince "Baby Sapp" Wilfork. He's young at 26, he is huge, and he is a perfect NT for our 3-4 D. He is just the best overall fit for us and with an OLB like Chris Long, plus Channing Crowder, Matt Roth and a couple other additions, we could be well on our way to the best young front 7 in football. Not to mention, he's a Miami native and played for the U.

4.) I respect Buffalo as well, they seem like the sanest fans (no offense) and they always keep it classy when the games get heated, unlike some Jets and Pats.

5.)The Dolphins.

And no, I wasn't serious with number 5.
Old 04-21-2008, 03:06 PM    (permalink
Boston'sWhizKid
Rookie

Boston'sWhizKid needs more cowbell.

Jets vs Dolphins

The Jets b/c of Mangini

Darrell Revis, Jets

I respect and hate the Jets.

The Patriots.
Boston'sWhizKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008, 12:38 AM    (permalink
proshoota25
Pro Bowler

proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

. What do you guys think is the best rivalry within the division?
Patriots-Jets

The Jets because they always play us well in Foxborough and because Mangini knows our defense inside and out

Lee Evans, Bills

I have respect for the Bills because of their past lack of financial history and their history in the 90s

The Patriots 2008-2009

Thanks to BoneKrusher for this amazing sig!

Go Gators/Pats/Celts/Red Sox!
proshoota25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 01:09 AM    (permalink
timewaster
Rookie

timewaster timewaster timewaster timewaster

What do you guys think is the best rivalry within the division?

Jets/Patriots

Patriots because they are the team to beat in the division. The king so to speak. For now.

Wes Welker

No respect for any of them really. I hate the Dolphins because their fans think they are good, and Pats because their team is good.

Jets this year or next year. Soon.
timewaster is offline   Reply With Quote